Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Violet was quite elated of late. Fourth year was going quite well, to say the least. The lessons were hard, but they were well worth it. And, of course, she had Aries. Smiling to herself at that very thought, she skipped up the stairs two at a time, and sat herself down outside the Owlery, quill, ink and parchment in her hands.
Dear Mum and Dad (and Rosie!)
So this is fourth year, and it's pretty amazing to think that I'm pretty much halfway through my time at Hogwarts. It's all gone so quickly, it's unbelievable!
Lessons are pretty good, hard, but enjoyable. Angus is doing pretty well, I think he likes Arithmancy nearly as much as I do...but not quite, I'm obsessed! I keep offering to write his homework for him but he'd rather do it himself.
Speaking of Angus, you remember Luna, right? Well, the two of them are going out! He finally asked her on the second day of term, and about time, too! It's very sweet. They're mad about each other.
Then my birthday was wonderful...because Aries told me he loved me! Ah, I know I'm only 15, but...! Speechless!
So you must be glad you don't have two lovestruck teenagers at home. How's Rosie?
Also, I've seen Lucy a couple of times. She doesn't seem to be liking Hogwarts that much but she told me she made a couple of friends. I don't think she's used to it. I'm sure she'll settle in, though. She got in to Ravenclaw, so I guess you can tell Charlotte that her daughter got in to the 'smart' house. Lucy's smart, she'll make a great Ravenclaw. I wish she was in third or fourth year or a Hufflepuff so I or Angus could keep more of an eye out for her, but she'll cope.
Anyway, I'd better keep studying. Tell Charlotte I said hi, and give Rosie a giant hug for me. Or is she Alice, now? I don't know, she kept changing over the holidays. Angus sends all his love, as do I. Well, the love the two of us can spare, anyway!
<3 Violet
P.S. the pair of us have partners to the Yule Ball. Isn't that wonderful?

Raff had a scrawled note to his Dad clutched in his hands. He tapped it against his leg as he made his way up to the Owlery. He didnt know why he felt so nervous about sending it, but he did. He always seemed to hold such nervousness around his Dad. A letter was obviously no different.

Raff reached the Owlery and before he entered contemplated turning back around, but a familiar face stopped him from doing so. He had only met Violet once, but their meeting stuck out in Raff's brain, because she was the first person he spoke to sinse coming over from France. Should he say hi? Deciding he would, Raff spoke up, his French accent still evident. "Hey, havent seen you in a while." He grinned at her.

As Violet absently watched the owl fly away, she heard a strangely familiar voice speak up. As she was the only person in the Owlery, she figured that the person was either speaking to her, or to an owl, so she turned around and saw Raffael, someone she'd met on one of the Brightstone visits. He had been a fourth year at Beauxbatons then - obviously he wasn't now. "Hey!" Violet exclaimed, returning the grin. "I see you got transferred here," she said, stating the obvious. "Congratulations," she offered with a warm smile. She knew Raffael wasn't sure about transferring, but she hoped he liked it here.

"Yeah." Raff said with a shrug and a half smile. He supposed he was feeling okay about the transfer. He didnt know what might have happened if he hadnt of got it. Would they move back to France, or would he go to Durmstrang or something? "How have you been?" He inquired politely, it wouldnt do to simply have no conversation with the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back