Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene was stressed, he had so much to do. There was just no time left in the day or night for him to do anything but Accio and study. He barely got any time for his guitar but he was so close to the end, so close to being done. Eugene had his books out in front of him. He'd sent Bella a note of where he was so that she could come see him, since she wanted to come see him. He didn't really have the time, but he would try, he could spare a few minutes. Until she got there though, he focused on his work.

"Gene, I am so sorry take your time and i know you are bisy, bisy" She told him with warm smile. " This is a music box and you will hear song yours. I made with magic and you will see guitar small to who is playing. I hope you like it" Bella gave him.

/url]

Eugene glanced up as Bella walked in. He gave a wide smile and shook his head. He was busy and didn't have that much time, but if a friend wanted his time, he would always give it, he could make up the lost time else where. he glanced at what she gave him. "Oh wow," was all he said looking it over for a moment. "This is amazing Bella," he said. "What's the occasion?" he asked.

"I am glad you like it" She was realy try hard make this gift real for him and she was relif that he liked. " That you won't forget me when we Graduted and soon be exam and i wanted for you do something nice. You are my best friend." She smiled.

Eugene couldn't understand how someone couldn't like a gift like this. It was amazing. He frowned lightly at her. "We're still two years away from graduating Bella," he told her, he didn't think he could forget her, she was a best friend. "Plus I couldn't forget you, you're one of my best friends," Eugene told her with a wide smile.

''I know, but still worried about this. I wanna met you later to.''She smiled and hoped friends night somtimes to with his best friend. ''You are my best friend to.'' She hugged him and let him go. ''Do i need go? If you are bisy?'' She asked and mayby he was for her one minute to.

Eugene didn't know why she was worried, so he asked, "Why are you worried?" he wasn't going to forget her, he was sure of it. He lost track of people and time because he was always doing something, always keeping busy but he'd remember someone like her. "I have a bit of time," he told her, he didn't want her to feel rushed or like he couldn't spare a little time for someone he cared about. Even if he was trying his best to keep ahead of his studying.

"I don't know" She was not sure why she was woried about this. She was got fight with Louis and mayby lost his frienship. "I not anymore talk with Louis. He didn't came to the ball. And i woried lost as my best friend to" She told him

Eugene knew that exam stress could cause all kinds of worry that might not be easily explained, but she started talking about Louis and he nodded. ”Was Louis your best friend?” he asked her, he wasn't sure if she was talking about a louis not talking to her, and then losing a best friend as the same or different things. ”Have you tried sending a letter? To louis?” he said. A letter would be a good medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back