A place of Death, how quaint.

Camille Parker

OOC First Name
Teigan
Camille sighed inwardly as she floated down Bleak street. Two and a hlaf years ago, she wouldn't be caught dead here. But now that she actually WAS dead, she didn't care anymore. So much had happened since she had been kidnapped back at Hogwarts Wizarding academy. She still blamed Mel even. She had never quite forgiven her for everything that had happened. And now she was a ghost. Just goes to show dosen't it?

She watched carefully as she floated around people, careful not to go through them. She knew how unpleasant the feeling to have a ghost float through you. It had happened to her once. It had not been pleasant at all.

She stopped infront of a store. There was a girl in there who reminded her of Mel. But it wasn't really her, she discovered as the girl walked back out of the store. Cam sighed. She would give anything to see a familiar face right about now. Even if it was some-one she hated.

She continued her float towards the end of the street. She had heard that some of her old friends had transferred over the New Zealand as well. But she hadn't seen them and was convinced it was all a lie. By now she was sure that if they were really here, she would have seen them. She swore slightly and closed her eyes.

Chase walked down Bleak Street, not sure why he was even here right now. After what had happened to Melodie, right here, he would have expected the place to be swarming with Aurors, but he could see, right now, that there weren't any here. Just a few of the normals for Bleak Street, and the odd Death Eater here and there. He knew that nobody here would hurt him, but he couldn't help but be skeptical about visiting this place. He knew better then to return somewhere where he had done something illegal, but as long as he stayed away from The Dark Part of the Alley, he should be fine.

Chase had his wand in his hand, as he knew so much better then to walk around here without a form of protection, he liked his head being attached to his body, so he would keep it that way. He knew that there were wizards worse then Death Eaters here, and even Death Eaters who would kill one of their own. He rolled his eyes, the thought that he would even run into one of those was outright outrageous. He knew better then to just wander around, and talk to randoms. If he ignored them, then they would ignore him, and half the people in this alley didn't know what he was anyway.

Chase turned to duck down an alleyway, into a more crowded part of the alley, and stopped when he reached the end of the alleyway. There stood somebody he hadn't expected to ever see again, and he definitely hadn't expected to see her as a ghost. "..Camille? I-i-i. Is that you?" He asked, unable to get out a full sentence. He didn't know what to do, anymore. Thoughts of his old life, with Camille flooded into his mind, and he thought about running for it. He didn't know what she was doing here, but he didn't think he wanted to find out, either. He stepped out of the alley, and approached her.

Camille snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar voice. No-way, it coukdn't be him, No-way.... She turned around to see an older version of the boy she once knew to be Chase Blade. It is him......He looks so......Different She couldn't believe she was seeing him here. And she was a ghost. If she could cry she would have. She wasn't sure if she was angry, sad or happy.

She slowly approached him. "Chase?" She asked wanting to make sure, she didn't want to appear a fool, even if she knew for certain that she was correct.

Chase raised an eyebrow. How had she died? How did she recognise him? Did she know what he was? What was she doing here? All those questions, and more went through his head, and he wanted an answer to all of them. He didn't want to scare her off though, so she would know nothing about him. Nothing about what had happened to him after he left HWA. She had no right to know about his life, especially now that Eden belonged to it. He hadn't seen her in ages, and needed to do so soon. He sighed, "What happened to you, Camille?" He asked, not sure how much she would tell him.

Chase didn't know what she wanted with him, but he knew that she wouldn't hurt him, even if she hated him. They had had a bond when he had left her, and he knew that she couldn't hate him. No matter what he had done to her, he didn't hate her, and he didn't know what she would think of him. "Yes, Camille, it is me." He said, sighing. He really doubted he was himself, right now. He was seeing the ghost of his old love, after all. How crazy could you get?

Camille looked at Chase carefully. So many emotions flooded into her head. Anger, Regret even fear. She sighed. No, she wasn't scared of him. She was scared of what he would think, what she would say. She sighed and floated alittle closer as he asked thr one question she had really hoped he wouldn't. "I....I don't...." She sighed, she couldn't even tell him that she didn't want to tell him. That it was none of his business. She wasn't angry at him. How could she be? But she hadn't forgiven him either. For leaving her or any of it. She sighed and turned away from him. "I.....can't" She said refusing to look at him.

She could sense a difference in him. Even while not being alive she could tell that he was different. What had happened to him when he left. Why wasn't he the same boy she knew back then? Would he tell her? Had he ever wondered what had happened to her? She sighed she didn't think he had.

Chase sighed, she could tell there was something wrong with him, and she wouldn't say anything to him, about her. He wanted to know everything about her, though. There was so much he had missed out on, there was so much he had missed about her. He hadn't been able to stand his decision to leave her behind when he had left, he had wanted to take her with him, and never let her come back. He had loved her, so much, but nothing could be done about that now. He sighed, and turned back to her. "I'll ask again, what happened to you? I have a right to know." Chase said, simple.

Chase knew she wouldn't be able to resist him forever. But sooner or later, she would realise he wasn't the same Chase she used to know, the same Chase she used to be friends with. If he could help it, though, she wouldn't know anything about his new life. She couldn't know he was a Death Eater, he knew he could trust her with his life, or he could have in the past. But now was an entirely different story, she had changed, so had he. There was a difference in the both of them, they both had secrets. Hers couldn't be so different from his. They couldn't put her in danger, if they got out.

Camille looked at him this time she was angry. How dare he demand to know about her. How Dare he decide he had a right to pry. She glared at him. "No, Chase. No you don't because you left. You left and didn't come back, I was worried sick about what had happened to you and this..." She said pointing to herself. "Could be considered to be YOUR fault. I heard you had come here, I came looking for you, and what did it get me, Dead, thats what. I don't care how much you beg, I'm not telling you anything!" She said turning away from him.

She was angry and sad at the same time. Mostly because everything she had said was true. They had been so close once apon a time, and for him to just up and leave like that. It had crushed her, real bad. After he had left things had gone from bad to worse. Mel had been killed then He half sister had shown up again and then disappeared, only to be found again later, hanging from a bridge. It was no wonder she died. Why not, the rest of her family had. She sighed. "Why the hell do you care any-way?" She asked softly, not having it in herself to yell again. For a ghost she was quite emotional. Maybe the fact that she refused to believe that she was really dead, Even though she knew she was, was her way of dealing with everything?

Chase took a few steps back, as she yelled at him. Wishing she wasn't transparent, so he could teach her to not do it again, she had no right to ***** at him. She had never wanted him, anyway. "Why do YOU care whether I stay or leave? You never wanted me, I know you didn't. All those times I tried to win you over, you shot me down, and made me look like a loser. So, I had a very good reason to leave you there." He said, "And I have one hell of a right to know what happened, to you." He said, "I devoted so much time to you, trying to make you love me, and you continued to ignore it." He said, his fists clenched.

He didn't care what she said after this, if she didn't tell him this time, he would turn around and leave, there was nothing she could say to him, to change that. If she wouldn't tell him what he wanted to know, then he had no other use for her. He sighed, "Why do I care? Why do I care. You've been nothing but bad to me, you let me waste my life on you." He said, getting angrier by the second. She was very lucky she didn't have a body, or else there wouldn't have been anything left by now. Chase was more then capable of making somebody hurt, and he could do a very thorough job of hiding evidence.

Camille sighed and listened to him as he spoke. What he had said was true. But it was only because she wanted them to stay friends. What if she had accepted him and then it hadn't worked out. She would have lost the one thing in her life that she turly loved, she had valued his friendship. It had made her sad to shoot him down like that. But her life had been pretty messed up at the time, and what else could she do. She was angry that he couldn't seen that. But decided that she would tell him. Why not, he deserved to know her pain.

Camille pointed to the silvery wounds on her body. Four in all. Every-one of them she remembered the pain of. "These are stab wounds Chase. Each and every-one." She floated lower to the ground and sighed. She didn't want to tell him the whole story so she decided to dull it down for him. "Ok, so after you left. I was devestated. The one thing in my life that I truly valued had just up and gone. I had no-one. I hadn't forgiven Mel for what had happened, and I had no other friends...." She said looking at the ground. She didn't care if he didn't believe her story, but she felt better some-how, now that she was finally telling some-one, about the horrors in her life. "It would have been about two months after your absence that I recieved a letter. It told me that Mel, had been murdered and that they were still looking for the killer. But I knew they wouldn't find them, the muggle police wouldn't find any-thing". She stopped for a second to gather her thoughts before continuing.

"Later, Tenile showed up. I was really happy because, if you remember she had supposedly been killed in an explosion months ago, but any-way, I asked her how she was still alive. I turned out that she had never been in the explosion. That she had left the room only minutes beofre, and then because she had been so scared she stayed hidden. I was so happy to have my sister back." She smiled slightly here, but then frowned again. "But a few weeks later, she disappeared. I thought she had just gone back into hiding. But the next day, her body was found dangling off a bridge, I don't know what happened to her, or even why she was there, but I do know that she didn't kill herself." She said sighing again.

"Any-way. That was around the time I heard you had transferred here. I wanted to come and find you, apologise for everything, and to ask for your help, in finding Mel's killer. I knew you didn't like her that much, but i thought, or rather hoped that if I begged you, you might find it in yourself to atleast help me with my little problem. I was in New Zealand for only a day when I died." She looked up at him. "I won't tell you the gruesome details, but I will tell you, that the last thought that went through my head was that I had been stupid, there was no-way you would have forgiven me..." She sighed and looked away from him. She had been stupid for coming here. She would be alive today if she hadn't. She sighed. So her death had really been her own fault. Not his.

Chase listened to her story, and immediately saddened when he heard it. The way she said it, made it sound like it was all his fault, and sure as hell, it was. She had come here, looking for him, and ultimately it had cost her her life. He would never be able to forgive himself for that. He knew he would never be able to make amends to her, but he knew there was nothing he could do about it now. He would have to move on with his life, with the burden of that knowledge on his mind, and hanging over him. He had loved her, and she had never wanted him. He shouldn't feel guilty, he had moved, to get away from her.

Chase wondered exactly why she had come looking for him, he didn't know what could have made her do such a thing. He knew she had been a really good friend of his, but when he had left, he had left all of that happened. Surely, she would have realised that. She had been smart, she should have realised she was the last person he would have wanted to see. All seeing her had caused him today, was heartbreak. Thoughts of her plagued his mind, and he couldn't help but wanted to apparate away from her at the first chance he got. She hadn't come for revenge, but it didn't feel good to see her.

Chase sighed, again, and looked at her, so he could get a clear look at her. He needed to say something. But what could he say? What would be say? What could he possibly do, that would make her see that he hadn't meant any harm? "..Camille. Why did you even come here? This place is full of danger. Dangerous people. People who kill without thinking about who they're killing." Chase said. He knew that was true, very much so. Chase was one of those people, and he enjoyed being one of them. The torturing of Melodie Lowe had been one of his finer doings. He had been outraged to hear she had become a teacher, at Hogwarts.

Chase sighed, and turned on the spot, he didn't want to have to look at her, to see the look on her face. It made him feel like turning around and running away. It made him feel guilty. He sighed, and turned to look at her again. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to stay away from her for too long. He owed it to her, to put her mind at ease. He needed her to know, that he hadn't done what he had done out of spite. "Camille, I would have forgiven you, no matter what you could have done." He said, simply. If she didn't believe this, then he would give up. It didn't matter to him, what happened next.

Chase knew he would have to do everything he could to make Camille be his friend again. He had to make her forgive him, or else he would leave her today, as a broken man. He had to know that she would forgive him. Or he would never be able to face anybody again, not even Eden. The one he loved more than anything else. He sighed, and smiled up at Camille softly. "What brings you out here today, anyway?" He asked, not sure how much she would tell him, even to answer that question. She wouldn't trust him, and he didn't blame her. He had hurt her, beyond all recognition, and beyond all else.

An emotional Death Eater? Check. xD

Camille sighed in sadness as she listened to him, and watched her words walk around his mind. He had loved her, and she had pushed him away. Now that she saw him she felt really bad. She sighed and looked up. "You would have......forgiven me?" She asked softly. Was he lying? Would he have really forgiven her? Could she forgive him? Would they be able to be friends again? She prepared for the worst but hoped for the best. She really wanted to make it up to him. But what could she do really? She was dead.

She looked at him when he continued speaking. "Chase I'm dead now, bad people can't hurt me...... Unless your asking why did I come here when I was alive....." She questioned wondering. "Well, if that was your question...... I came because I wanted to find you, make it up to you. I was really sorry for what I did, after you left, I realised the error of my ways, and that I had really hurt you..." She said looking down. "I wanted to apologise" She finished.

What brings you out here today, anyway?" He asked. She sighed. She didn't actually have an answer to that question. Even if she did she wouldn't tell him. There were somethings he didn't have a right to know, and she had already spilled her, non existant, guts once today. Best to not make it twice. "I don't actually have an answer to that one" She said, still not looking at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back