A place for new meetings

Alfie Tyler

OOC First Name
Annie
Alfie was having a good day he had been very lucky today. First he had gotten out of the house before anyone woke up. And now he had found a some money on the ground with no one in sight to clam it. He hoped to make friends here. They had moved and he didn't know anyone besides family.

Shaylah walked through Brightstone with a smile on her face. She was here with her dad which meant she could do some shopping without her dad telling her to be careful with her money. She probably wouldn't see Jay for another hour or more because he was busy working.
She turned a corner and saw a familiar face. She walked up to him. "Hey. Alfie, right?? You don't know me but I met Adam and he showed me a picture of you and your band."

Alfie saw a girl who knew him already. "Oh okay you know me I don't know you so what's your name?" He smiled at the younger girl 'maybe a year or two.' he thought. She said she had meet Adam "Adam really, he was nice to you then?" He grinned Adam always made friends with the girls. He hadn't meet a guy friend of Adam's yet.

"My name's Shaylah." Shaylah smiled at Alfie. "Yeah he was. He's good at cheering me up."

"Good." He smiled 'Shaylah, now that's differnt.' He thought. "So Shaylah what brings you to brightstone."

"My dad's here working so I came with him. Gives me time alone to spend some money. How about you??" Shaylah replied.

"Just walking really, me and my Bro just moved here." Alfie smiled at her. "so what dose your dad do?" He tried to make a conversation.

Shaylah grinned. "He works at the ministry. He's in the department of regulation and control of magical creatures."

"Yeah. Kinda. He's always off on business trips though. Most of the time I endup being home alone." Shaylah wasn't happy with the amount her dad was gone but it's what kept the money coming in.

((Coming to crash the party, girl and boy ish thing a ma bobber!))

Angela walked down the street. She had heard word of a blonde boy with hair that was described much like Alfie. She couldn't believe that he would be in here, but Adam was and she had known all about the band. She hadn't told Adam, but she knew him. As she was walking around she heard voices. One obviously belonged to Shaylah, and the other. She walked forward a bit and took a turn; there he was.

"Alfie-kun!!" She yelled so loud that it scared the birds off. She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him from behind. "Hi Shaylah." She said, smiling and trying to look over Alfie's shoulder.

(haha. :D )

Shaylah heard Angela's voice then saw her peeking over Alfie's shoulder. "Hey. How have you been??"

Alfie suddenly felt pressure on his back. 'Oh crap.' He really hoped it wasn't some stalker fan girl already. He had just moved here. He turned to see Angela. "Angela?" He smiled 'Angela.' He sighed a breath of relief. "Wait Angela, what are you doing here."

She hugged him so tight that she thought he might not be able to breath; and that was the point. "I'm doing good Shaylah, and you?" She asked smiling. Alfie seemed suprised, and she giggled. "I'm here for school. More importantly why are you here?!"

She heard the name Adam and asked. "Adam, Adam who?"

Angela burst out laughing. "Oh, wow, your cousin is obsessed with me." She looked over at Shaylah who seemed really quiet. "Hey Shaylah, ferrets."

Alfie gave Angela a strange look and slapped his forehead. "Why did you have to bring up ferrets." He smiled "In three seconds Barbie Girl will be stuck in your head." He waited for her reaction.

Shaylah laughed "I still say badgers are cuter."

"Badgers are cute it's just..." She smacked Alfie's shoulder and laughed. "You jerk, now i have it stuck in my head. Shaylah, you will have barbie girl stuck in your head in three seconds." Seh said grinning.

Shayla laughed when Angela hit Alfie. She always fund it funny when girls hit boys. "I would do if I knew what it was."

(I do though. lol)

"YTou've never heard barbie girl!?!" She asked amazed at the discovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back