Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor was in quite a good mood. Valentine's Day always made the Hufflepuff happy and she was glad to be apart of it with not only growing the roses but delivering them too. Ellie made her way outside of the castle to find the next person on her list. She knew exactly who Flavio was as he was part of the Wild Patch Club and had also helped grow these exact roses that Ellie was very proud of. She soon found him and Ellie beamed as she approached him. "Flavio! I have something for you!" she exclaimed.

After completing his rose deliveries that morning, Flavio had headed to his dorm to get a book to read, wanting to spend the rest of his day somewhere outside where other people in the school could find him. He had already received one yellow rose when he arrived to the common room, and did not expect to be delivered too many more, but he thought it would be a smart idea to spend time somewhere obvious anyway. This lead him to the lakefront, his favourite place to relax and unwind. He was perched on a rock near the edge of the lake, flicking through his history of magic text book when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. When he looked up he saw that it was Eleanor, the leader of the wild patch club. She had something for him, and unless it was something else from the wild patch, he assumed it was another rose. "Is it a rose?" He asked closing his book and placing it next to him on the rock as he smiled at her.
<i>
</i>

Ellie watched as Flavio closed his book and placed it next to him before speaking. "Yes, it's a rose." Ellie told him, taking it out of her basket. "Better yet, it's a pink rose!" She excitedly held it out to him, a smile on her face. "It means someone likes you." Ellie chuckled at this, excited to see him open the note that came along with it.

To my favourite lover of everything cute and yellow! (I'm talking ducks but we can go with November too)
A yellow rose however wasn't enough to express how much I love you. You've been such an amazing help over the last few months not to mention the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for.
From the girl whose hair matches this plant ♡

Flavio's eyes lit up when Ellie pulled a pink rose from her basket and exclaimed as such. He had been looking forward to receiving a rose from November that year, one that was actually signed now that they were together. Eager to read the words his girlfriend wrote to him, Flavio accepted the rose immediately and unfolded the note that came with it. As he read, he soon realized the pink rose was not from November at all. It mentioned November in a third person sense so it clearly was not from her, but he appreciated it all the same, connecting the dots together and realizing which of his friends had sent him that particular rose instead. He folded the note back up, placing the piece of paper in his pocket, then moved to place the pink rose next to the yellow one inside his book. After that he looked towards Ellie again, a smile still on his face. "This means a lot, thank you." He said. "Have you got any roses today?" He hoped Ellie had received at least one rose. She had worked so hard with the wild patch club to grow the roses, and as a leader in general, it would be sad for him to learn she did not get one because she definitely deserved the appreciation.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back