Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
He had no clue where he could find the next person he was supposed to deliver a rose to so figured that he might as well try the first place that came to mind when thinking about the girl. He approached the Ravenclaw portrait and smiled brightly when. ''Hello!'' he said to the portrait. ''Could you check if Olivia Havelock is in there? I got a rose for her!'' The Gryffindor nodded his head when the portrait told him to wait here while it checked the common room for him.

Olivia got word that someone was looking for her outside of the common room entrance. The girl climbed off her bed, leaving her books behind and headed to the entrance to see who it was. "I'm Olivia Havelock," She smiled brightly at the boy.

He smiled when the girl he was looking for approached him, ''Hi, Olivia, I'm Teddy!'' the boy said. ''Sorry to bother you but I have a rose here for you.''

Olivia smiled warmly at the boy as she told him he had a rose for her. "Oh thats sweet thank you, do you know who its from?" She asked him.

Thaddeus smiled and looked down in his bucket, taking out the note that came with the pink rose. ''Unfortunately I do not.'' he said as he handed Olivia the note too.
Dear Liv,

How I wish you knew.

Love,
Somebody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back