Closed A People's Person

Stewie shrugged a little, ”I'm good with anything, really,” he assured her, really not minding her bringing anything. He wasn't picky, and he wasn't really in a position to be picky. He didn't want her to feel like she had to bring anything, but wouldn't stop her and wouldn't not eat it if she did. ”I'm a simple enough man, so the simpler the food the better,” she said, mostly, he just didn't do well in fancy places. He was a burger kind of guy.

Evan smiled softly. "Alright, I'll bring something by then," She offered easily. "Are you ready for dessert?" She asked, reaching out to grab another bag. "I brought some little cakes- it was another shop, but it looked lovely," She offered, smiling shyly.

Stewie had finished his food quickly, and was very surprised that she had bought something for dessert. He glanced at the bag and then back at her, part of him wanted to say no, but one look at her and he decided to just agree. sometimes it was easier to go with it, and for some reason, he didn't want to upset her. "Yeah, dessert sounds really good,"

Evan smiled, shifting to pull out a few little chocolate lava cakes. She sat back up, smiling and setting his down in front of him before taking a bite of hers and humming happily. "Mm, this is so yummy," She sighed, putting a hand to her cheek and smiling as she savored her dessert.

Stewie took the cake that she was offering him. he took a few bites of it and moaned in agreement. He just knew that this was delicious. Absolutely delicious. He nodded in agreement and ate it pretty well. "This is delicious," he agreed with a smile. Eating it eagerly. He hadn't had a good dessert in a long while.

Evan hummed in agreement, savoring her dessert. She wondered if Stewart had a sweet tooth. She'd just have to bring him more during the week to see if he liked it. She finished her food quickly and let out a content sigh. "Well, alright. I think I should be going for tonight," She gave him a small smile. "This has been an awfully eventful day." She stood, cleaning up her mess before offering her hand out to him. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

Stewie finished his food and then looked up at Evan. He nodded jerkily, sad to see her go, but knowing that she couldn't stay there all night. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," Stewie said. Standing up and shaking her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back