A peaceful walk

Darian Dragos Dinu

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Darian walked the length of the corridor, his fingers trailing the wall, taking in the sensation. A small smile curved out his lips, making his face seam light hearted. He was happy being here, it wasn't anything like the temple he had grown use to. It had a unearthy feel to the beautifully painted walls, and delicate ceiling. He leaned up against the was and sighed. He was a long way away from his homes. He missed them but was ready for the adventure of making a new one. His head tilted down, he began to lose himself in thought.

Skyle was so over whelmed with happiness. Angela and Kala had made Ravenclaw with her. They could dorm together and everything. She was walking thought the long corridor when she saw him. Her boyfriend Darian. She quickened her pace and caught up to where he was she walked in front of him. "Hey you!" She smiled and looked at him, he looked so into thought she wondered if he would be mad she disturbed him.

Darian glanced over and saw Skyle. They had been dating for a few weeks now. He held out his arm for her. "Hey Sky, what are you doing here?" His smile was as warm as his tone. He was glad she was here, she was the one person who's company she can stand for more than a few minutes. She looked as pretty as ever, with the light from the window shining off her platinum blond hair. His own had had grown long enough that he had to push it out of his face to see her.

Skyle sighed a breath of relief. Glad he wasn't mad at her she slipped under his arm. "Well I don't know, What are you doing up here?" She smiled warmly at the feel of heat radiating of his arm. She felt as if she could stand with in his embrace for all of eternity, he was so perfect. The light from the window was shining on them and she felt herself getting lost in the endless pits of his dark black eyes.

Darian smiled, he crossed his other hand over and grab Skyle's pulling her closer to him. She smelled very nice, her gray eyes were so beautiful. He gave her a small hug before releasing her. He kept her close to him though, afraid that she might drift away. He cleared his throat and a cocky smile spread out on his lips. "Just waiting for you, like always." He chuckled, bringing her closer again.

Skyle's eye's widened as he pulled her close, she held in a small squeak. 'Darn ticklishness.' She sighed and savored the moment. He let her go but kept her close to him. Sure he was a little possessive but she still loved him. His musky sent lingered and she just could resist anymore and she ruffled his hair a little. "Well I'm here now so whatcha' wanna do." She smiled trying to come up with a nick name for him. She couldn't help but burst out giggling at what came to mind.

Darian cocked an eyebrow when she burst out laughing for no apparent reason. Still, even if she was crazy out of her mind, she had the most beautiful laugh he had ever heard. He could help but chuckle a little himself. She looked so happy when ever she laughed. He could help but feel happy when ever he heard it. He gave a little squeeze. "Hey what's so funny Sky?" He laughed again. "Care to let me in on the joke?"

Skyle smiled, "Well, Its nothing, don't worry about it 3D." She almost fell to her knees laughing it was so funny. She curled up a little, her hair falling in front of her face. What Angela liked to call her it face. She looked up at him wondering if he thought she was crazy at the moment. Well at least he is laughing with me. Thats a good sign. She grinned and looked up at him sweetly. Pushing her hair back so she didn't have to look at him though a hair inducee mist.

Darian's jaw dropped. "Fine SAID! You wanna play it that way we will.!" He smiled and topped her to the floor, tickling her sides. He strattled her, making sure she could get away from him, his fingers moving over her ribs and her neck. He laughed like a mad man, his smile the biggest he had in a long time. "I'll make you pee your pants for that!" He laughed again, continuing his assult. "You can't win against me!"

Skyle whimperer "Meany!" She squeaked and laughed it was so not fair. "You wouldn't take advantage of me would you Mr. I'm-so strong trained-by-monks Darian would you?" She was so surprised she so had not expected this. She smiled and kept giggling. Her only weakness, she was so darn ticklish. "Besides I so don't even stand a chance, I should just surrender now right?" She grinned, maybe should could get an advantage, although she was really enjoying this.

Darian stopped, he was laughing hard enough that he could feel his asthma start to act up. Still a boyish grin was plastered on his face. He hovered over her, his hair dangling in his face. He was breathing hard, but he barely took notice, all he could think was how pretty Skyle looked. Her hair fanned out about her, her skin pink with the laughter they had, and her gray eyes twinkling. He swallowed and pursed his lips before leaning down and kissing her. His hand reached up to cup her face in an almost too innocent gesture.

Skyle smiled when he kissed her, it was what she had been aiming for. It was a soft passionite kiss, his smell lingered and she felt his hand on her face and the sweet taste of his lips. She found his eye's and she brought her hand into his perfectly soft hair. She alway's felt he was to good for her and he deserved someone better but it was time's like these that reasured her. She kissed back enjoying the moment.

Darian looked up, blushing. He hadn't thought that she would kiss back like that. He swallowed hard and got up, another grin on his face. He held out his hand for her. His mind was still thinking about the way they kissed, how natual it felt. He really did like her, still, it wasn't like how Angela felt when he kissed her. He felt his stomach do a flip of guilt when he thought about her.

Skyle smiled and took his hand, he was so good to her. The light hit his face and it looked as if he were only a figure of her imagination. He blushed, and she felt the heat run to her cheeks. She was just so glad to be here with him, it was one of the first time's they were alone besides the short period between classes. She always differnt with him, a true happy. It wasn't that she wasn't happy with her friend's but for the first time sense her mothers death she was really happy.

Darian smiled and pulled her next to him. His arm draped over her shoulders he started to guide her down the always. He was happy to see her smile. In his opinion she didn't do it enough. He leaned over and gave her a small peck on the cheek. Putting on a Texan drawl, he acted like he was pulling a hat over his eyes. "So... What have you been up to? Pretty lady?" His act ended with a goofy smile stretching from ear to ear.

Skyle grinned, he was such a goof ball. She mimiced his accent, "Waiting for my cowboy to ride me off into the sunset." She grinned.

Darian chuckled. It was great to find a girl who got his, eccentric, sense of humor. He gave her another kiss on the cheek. "Yeah. I haven't really met many people yet. I did, um, join a club though." He chuckled nervously, wondering what Skyle would think. She knew she had a jealousy streak in her. He hoped this would make her mad at him. After all, all of his friends were girls. One would think she would be happy he was hanging with guys.

Skyle smiled at him. She wondered if he was kidding. "Really? You didn't join Gryffindor Girls did you?" She laughed, his friends were all girls, and she really didn't like that either. She had to admit she was a little jealous, well a lot jealous but that didn't matter.'Right?'

Darian gave her a quick dirty look before bursting up laughing. 'Well at least she has a sense of humor.' He braced himself and spit it out. "I joined the Brotherhood of MAGIC." He winced. "I thought it might be good for me to get away from all the girls every so often. I mean how many guys do you know that has all girls for friends." He sighed to himself. "Its kinda embarassing really."

Skyle smiled "Oh know thats great Darian you need more than Kala, Angela, and the band." She smiled and imbraced him. "I'm happy for you." She looked into his deep black eyes, "You know I don't care if you join something, just don't hide it from me okay." She closed her eyes in a cute way and realesed him.

Darian smirked and chuckled, wondering if she knew about his kiss with Angela. His voice took on a tone of sincerity. "Of course not hun. I wouldn't hide stuff from you." His statement was so believable it scared even himself. 'Be careful Dragos, You'll turn to your father if you don't watch it.' He thought to himself with a grimance. He led her down the stairs, his feet light, he almost hopped down them, and probably would of had it not been from the fact Skyle was under his arm. "So, How have you been doing in school dear?"

Skyle laughed not just because of how he was acting but because of the question, "You should read my notes." She smiled at him. She just could never seem to take in the teachers words correctly, I mean magic pants? Come on. She looked at him making sure to keep one eye on the stairs, to prevent a trip. It's not that she didn't trust Darian's hold, its that she didn't trust her accident magnet issues.

Darian smiled. "Nah, school sucks." He shrugged. He knew he would never need to know this when he took over the family business. He sighed, his grade really weren't the best at the moment. "Maybe we should study together sometime? I'm starting to fall behind in a lot of my classes." He blushed slightly. He didn't like asking for help, especially when it was a girl, and even more so he was dating that girl.

Skyle smiled and giggled, he was so cute. "Of course i'll help you hun." She intertwined her hand in his. "I should be good at it I guess, I mean they put me in Ravenclaw so." She stumbled trying to find the words to explain it.

Darian chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I know. Ravenclaw for the brightest of them all." He snorted. "Wonder why I went into Gryffindor." He smiled, bringing her closer to him. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "You are very smart though. I'm lucky to have you." He didn't add how useful she was to have around, even though the thought crossed his mind. He pulled her into an embrace. They had stopped in front of a window and light was pouring in on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back