A note and you

Elliott Woods

Months passed and no word from Rosie fail to hit home. Elliott grew anxious and nervous when he was at work. Everyone must've notice or why else would he be all the way in another country taking some time off just to see if he could find his missing wife and daughter. His mother agree to look after Shaila while he was gone, a trip to Canada was made before he apparated to Indonesia were the said ceremony happen. Even getting a hold of Rosie mom was very difficult for the man. "Where is she?" he ask authorities in Indonesia, he sounded insane but this was a man in love with a woman who decided to leave without an explanation.

Authorities weren't understanding and had no words of a missing woman being spread. No one except the authorities in New Zealand knew about this, Elliott became a bit suspicious about this all together. He thank the man and they promise to return word if they hear anything. Elliott walk out of the muggel building and went into a village scouting for his lovely Rose. If only she knew how bad this was effecting Elliott, it was breaking him down completely to a point he would crawl to end of the world just to see if she was okay....

Rose just went to Indonesia to alert the people their who knew her that no one will tell to her Husband that she's been living in Indonesia for about three months now. She's still in hiding with her daughter, Rosie already left her cousin back to Korea where she first hid and she was always sick because of the weather and its not good for the baby either. And Rosie then finds out that the person living in her stomach is a boy, it was a shocked for her because God just made her wish come true to have a baby boy. As Rosie finished talking to the elders of the said village in Indonesia and agrees to keep her secret, she walked off out of the village even on her form she still can walk normally and probably run. As she walked at the street, head down, Rosie bump to someone making her made a step backwards. Looking up, she noticed the person who she bump and didn't wasted time and apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't saw you coming, I must go. I'm in a hurry." She told the person, lucky she was wearing a huge sunglasses to keep her identity. Rosie then walked away from the guy slowly as running will not be okay for her, she just hopes that the guy didn't noticed her because Rosie noticed him, yes, him. It was Elliott and by the looks of him, he was pretty angry and at the same time sad.

Elliott stood his ground after almost colliding with a woman who seem to be pregnant and was just about in the middle or getting into the middle of her second trimester. He stood there for a second about to apologize for not looking when he recognize the voice immediately before the woman disappeared from his sight. He turn around, his heel scraping the ground. Elliott broke into a hurried jog, his knee kicking up quickly to catch up to the woman. "Excuse me Miss!" he shouted after her, his shoes not made for running. He didn't question himself for wearing these shoes, he didn't think he would be running today like he had just done. He kept jogging till he reach the woman touching her shoulder. Any other day he would've wore plain running shoes. As it is required when working at st.mungos. Today he didn't question about that because right now he was just about to meet the eyes of Rosie Woods.

"You sound familiar..." he didn't pull her around, afraid he be wrong like the last few times he stop a woman that resemble so much like his wife. "I just wanted to know if you know anyone that looks like this woman" he held out a picture of Rosie Woods with him. He held it out for the woman to take it, who seem unidentified underneath those sun bug glasses. Elliott was one to respect someone personal space, but for some reason he had a feeling she knew who he was talking about. Again Elliott stood his grounds, his hand extended to give the woman a picture of someone he desperately love.

Sweats are coming down from her face as she walked hurriedly away from Elliott when he called out for her stating her as Miss. Rosie stopped abruptly as her stomach hurt a little bit from walking that fast, it was then that someone touched her shoulder, Rosie was afraid to turn because he might recognized her. And her fear was raising as Elliott said that she sounded familiar of course I'm familiar, I'm your wife she thought to herself loudly and she doesn't want to say it that very loud in this crowded streets of the village. Rosie just got to the flow of what's going to happen when Elliott took out a picture of herself, this made her took a step backward from Elliott "I'm sorry, I'm very late for a meeting in the city. I can't help you with that." She told him still taking every step of her slowly before she turned her back to him. Rosie really can't keep up being pregnant and all and Elliott might still catch up with her.

It was then she stopped on her tracks as a car stopped by, Carmina was getting out of the car and was running towards her and her Mom as well, calling her by her name. Rosie pursed her lips as she remembered Elliott was just behind her, she felt Carmina's hug on her semi-big belly. She didn't hug her daughter back as she was frozen at the spot, blood is draining from her face, she just heard her mom say "Rosie, you should have told me your here too". Rosie looked at her mom, her invisible tear because of the sun glasses strolled down on her cheeks, she made another mistake on her life and that is leaving her husband that she loved because of some stupid mistake she did. "Mom, get Carmina back in the car, please." Rosie told her mom and took off her sun glasses to reveal her tear stained face. "What's wrong?"

Rosie didn't replied back as she turned back to Elliott slowly, seeing her husband again is a bit painful for her because for sure he wouldn't forgive her for what she have done to them. Rosie left them with just a note stating she hates them and she will never love them, but all is a lie, the note was all a lie and Elliott will never believe to her ever again. Even though, she is ready for anything her husband is going to say, Elliott could hurt her and Rosie wouldn't care because she deserve it.

"I mean you could've told me you didn't love me anymore" were the first words that came out the man mouth. He could've scream, bark anything to Rosie but in his defense he didn't have the heart to yell at the one person he care so much about. Yet she ruthlessly broke the man into pieces, just leaving a note saying she didn't love him anymore. Elliott was a man with beliefs, words on a paper didn't mean anything to him. And now that she was crying when she face him directly, it was true. Why would she be crying after writing she didn't want to be with him? It was just another fact, though he still wanted to know the truth. "You have me looking for you for months now..." he started to say again, his eyes now looking down instead of up. He had seen the tears, they weren't tears of joy. If they weren't tears of happiness he didn't want to see them at all. "Now I can declare myself insane for being here, but you..." his breath cool as ever, blue eyes still looking down as he spoke each word by the next.

Elliott gaze fell up, his eyes not settle upon her figure. He was right. Pregnant and all. Maybe "it" was the reason she was hiding. Its not like they were young and having a child. Elliott was grown, Rosie a year older than him. She didn't have to hide this from him, there had to be some other reason why she had been hiding and crying as well. "Can you explain to me now before I lose my mind? I mean come on its enough that I deserve this from you Rosie...What did I do to you? To make you leave that way? Please explain it to me now" he said this with a bit of hostility in his voice. He had the right to know, fix or not Rosie was his wife. She accepted the name even if the marriage was a setup she didn't mind it at all. But now she had to tell him or else. Elliott would be saying goodbye to Rosie for good.

Rosie continued to sob as she listened at Elliott spoke, the man was very angry and its because of her. She walked a few steps back toward Elliott, daring to touched his face, she's ready to face her punishment and she's ready to explain all. "You want to know why I runaway with Carmina and just leaving you a note?" Rosie slowly said as she looked at him at the face. She breath deeply and spoke, "You married a death eater, Elliott ... That's why ... I know. I lied because I love you very much that I lied about my job and all." As she said every detailed about her was crushing her. It felt like she's a garbage and shouldn't be touch by anyone, "And the most reason why I runaway is because .... I killed an innocent man and someone saw me. I don't want you and Shaila to be in that situation, that's why I runaway." Rosie then broke in a cry as she finished saying what she was suppose to say, she can't help it as she's in her stage of being emotional. All Rosie cared about was them all the time and she doesn't want them to see a criminal wife and a mother. "All I want for you is to be safe. Safe. That's all, because I cared about you and Shaila very much. That I will sacrifice my life just to save you all." Rosie looked once more at Elliott's face and slowly, she reached for it. "I'm so sorry for lying to you. It is the best for us ... To not know who I really was." She whispered to him still holding the side of his face. The busy street seems to began to be busier than ever as people didn't care what they are talking about and why the heck is she crying. It seems the world is just for them to talked or understand each other. Rosie then touched her belly, she rubbed it softly with her other hand and smiled. "I almost forgot ..." She trailed off and looked up again to him, "... You're a Daddy again. Its a boy." Rosie was happy, glad to introduce the child in her womb but she isn't expecting from Elliott to be happy too. "I love you no matter what ... I'm so sorry for what have I done to you and Shaila, I will never do it again." Rosie then hug Elliott, she doesn't want to leave them forever now.

Elliott heard every word spoken his ears open just to hear what Rosie had to say. When she was finish describing every detail of her perfect lie, Elliott was spellbound unable to utter not even a word. What she had said didn't sound like a lie but now he couldn't trust the person that she was. The person that she reveal to him at the moment, it sounded horrible. Still he loved her. Still he wanted more than anything to hug her back and kiss the lips he missed for a while. Still he wanted to say its okay. However nothing is ever okay, nothing will ever be when you were married to a death eater. Elliott had been educated years ago by death eaters, the lowest scums of the wizaring world was their reputation. Anyone associated with them would be known just as worst as any death eater. Elliott took a step back, away from Rosie away from the killer.

"So you mean to tell me I'm married to a death eater?" he ask at first. "You've been lying to me all this time? Since the first day I saw you..." he look away, his heart in pain after finding out the truth of it all. "You know what's worst than you leaving me?" he question her at first, after his mind raced a while, holding all his emotions in. Contemplating if he should lose it or not.
"The worst is knowing my wife is a death eater. Knowing I've just step into hell. And knowing if I should just turn myself in now before I end up in hell anyways" he shook his head. No he was not accepting this. He was not going to accept his wife being a death eater. "Rosie how could you? How could you be a death eater! Out of all the profession in the world!" he heard his voice cracked in between his wording. For once in his life Elliott felt betrayed.

Her hand that was on Elliott's face fell as he step backward from her after hearing all the things she had said. She will not try to argue about that because she deserves it, tears continued to collied down on her cheeks as she continued to cry silently. As Elliott spoke, anger arise from him, Rosie just looked down as she take it all from him, she will just take that all. Even it hurts really bad to hear from him that she was hell, then hearing why did she took this profession and not just be anything else. That's the time she will blame this all to her father, "Because this is what my Father wants me to do, he wants me to be a Death Eater because he hates muggle and muggleborns because I hate them too..." Rosie shouted back, ignoring the pain her stomach is making. "The man I love cheated on me and leave me and my daughter alone without another single word ... and you know what's his blood status? ..." She trailed off to breath one more time and then continued, "He is a muggleborn, Elliott. He is a muggleborn ... I raised Carmina without her knowing his Father because he is a disgrace. That's why I decided to be a Death Eater." Rosie stopped from talking as the pain was getting harder and painful as ever, she took hold of her stomach and breath in and out slowly. "And I thought I wouldn't love again until I meet you ..." She trailed off again as she moaned at the pain. Oh, please. I don't want to lost this baby she thought begging at the same time for Merlin not to take her baby away from her. "Its fine if you will leave me like my first husband did, I don't regret loving you for a short time. I can raise two children and still be a Death Eater at the same time." She whispered to him and smiled slightly as her smiled faded away from the painful eerie her stomach making. It was then her mom was calling after her and hearing a open and closing car door, "Are you fine, Rosie? ... Do you want to go to a hospital?" Rosie felt her mom's hand on her back, "No, mom. I'm fine." She told her and looked back at Elliott, "Don't worry, Elliott ... Your son will know you, I won't do to him what I did to Carmina." Rosie bit her lip as she can't stand this stupid pain, how she wish she just didn't meet Elliott, so, her life wouldn't be complicated like now but having him in her life is a big change.

"There no going back once your a death eater. And all that you've said your father wanting you to be one is bullsh!t" he said this calmly but the anguish never left his face. Elliott watched as Rosie become unstable with pain, he couldn't stand to see her like this but there was never remorse for a killer. Elliott just let her be and turn to leave. "Don't look for me Rosie, I can't stand to see your face." his heart pain for her the most because he loved her. But how could he love her if she was killer. Killer of those who all weren't bad. "Learn to judge one man not their blood status" he said this before apparting away. Elliott ended up back in the nearest hotel. He stayed there that night, and had to decide what he was going to do. He decided maybe an escape, but he couldn't leave Rosie. It be wrong in many ways and not man of Elliott to do so. He weight it out for a couple days later.

Rosie regain herself shouting at him again because she doesn't have the right to do that when Elliott is right. She just cried there and there at that spot, Rosie doesn't care if her mom saw her crying like that. "Please." Rosie whispered once Elliott apparated and disappeared, the man doesn't want to see her anymore. Everyone can change but Elliott was not a believer. Rosie and her mom got on the car going at the hotel suite her mom is living in, Alexis was with them as she just graduated. As they got back to their suite, she walked straight at the bathroom rather than the bedroom, Rosie doesn't want Carmina seeing her cry because the little girl knew its not safe for the baby. Rosie looked in front of the bathroom mirror, and saw a monster starring back at her, it was her. She wasn't like that when she was younger but a muggle just broke her heart and since then Rosie has a grudge to every muggles. Its not fair for a witch to be broken hearted like that, but hearing Elliott's words is hurting her and its true that once you became a death eater, there is no going back around except you commit suicide. It turns out that she's thinking the bad way of escaping her life right now.

The next day and the other day, Rosie was just alone in her bedroom, she wanted to think about what consequences she will take if she announce that she doesn't want to be a death eater. The next day was her, Carmina and Alexis flight back to New Zealand and was ready to face everything what she had left back to her country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back