A Night Under The Stars

Anthony Blade

OOC First Name
Zach
Anthony Blade walked out of the castle and made his way towards the lakefront. He had a special night planned for him and his girlfriend and he had hoped to completely surprise her. He'd gotten one of the other girls in the dormitory to place a note on the bed in her dorm after he had made an excuse to sneak off early for dinner. He was looking forward to seeing her and things had been pretty fun at the Yule Ball, and he had even got to meet her best friend even if things had been a little bit awkward. Anthony smiled as he took a seat near the Lake and started to set out a small little night time picnic complete with small lumos lights. He eagerly awaited her arrival.
note said:
Clem,

Wear this and meet me by the Lake.

Anthony xo

Clementine had only just gotten back from her holiday break with her family today. They still hadn't returned to France but it had been fun nonetheless in New Zealand nonetheless. As soon as she had returned to her dorm room she saw a note on her bed and smiled as soon as she read it. She looked down and saw a dress on her bed and her mouth fell open. She felt like it was too much but Anthony had requested that she wear it so she didn't want to be rude and turn it down. She quickly changed into the outfit, looking herself over in the mirror to make sure it looked okay on her, and then headed out to the lake to meet her boyfriend. From a distance she could already see soft lights surrounding an area and as she approached she saw Anthony there. "Hey," she said softly, looking around at the entire scene with awe. "Anthony you didn't have to do all this!" she said, even gesturing down to her dress.

When he saw Clementine approaching from a distance he found the smile on his face growing. He was looking forward too seeing her reaction to all of this and he hoped that the time of them could have a fun night together before the lessons started tomorrow. He grinned at her as she told him he hadn't had to do all of this, "I missed you!" He said, "Besides, the dress looks so good on you!" He told her with a smile on his face, and he meant it. He hadn't been entirely sure if she would like the dress because she was his first girlfriend but he knew that anything would look good on her because she was beautiful. He pulled her into his arms for a quick hug and kiss and then took a seat on the ground. "How were your holidays?" He asked her with a grin.

Clementine laughed when Anthony exclaimed he had missed her which seemed to be his reason for this grand gesture. "I missed you too, but you didn't have to get me a dress!" she said, half exasperated. "But I love it, it's so pretty," she added softly, smoothing it down happily. She smiled as he hugged her and she kissed him back, giving him an extra peck on the cheek before settling down beside him. "My holidays were good. I think it's starting to get easier for my family and I to enjoy the holidays since our parents died," she said so casually but she had a smile on her face. As grim as it seemed, this was actually something for Clementine to be optimistic about so she didn't feel sad sharing it. "How were yours?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back