Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
Azerail sent a note to Dannii, requesting that she come to the First Floor Corridor. It was his third year in school, and her second. Amazing how those two have been together for over a year now. No arguments, nothing. However, he was planning a special surprise. Would she like to come to his house for Christmas break? It was so far off, but still, he liked to make plans for the future. But would she also mind that his brother, by adoption, was a werewolf? Grezhen was harmless, even had a special basement for his monthly transformations. Azerail knew that Rakas wouldn't mind Dannii. Azerail released a sigh as he paced the corridor in front of the window. His hair neatly trimmed and the red still as vibrant as ever. A necklace was held in his right hand, as a small present for his girlfriend.

Dannii was in the library doing some homework when she got a note, she read it over once before packing up her things and running out of the library. She couldn't wait to see Azerail again. They had been together for a year now and she had loved every second of it. Once she was finally down from the fourth floor to the first she saw her beloved boyfriend pacing the hallway, "Azerail!" she cried out excitedly before running up to him and giving him a hug.

Hearing his name, he barely had time to look up before being embraced by his girlfriend. Laughing, he wrapped one of his arms around her, his right remaining at his side. "Hey there! Um, I kind of can't give you the proper hug you deserve until you see what I have in my hand." His green eyes gazed down at her, and he smiled warmly. He opened the hand that contained the necklace and he murmured, "A special present, for our one year of being together." Azerail thought he was the luckiest boy in the world, to have such a fantastic girl.

Dannii smiled brightly at Azerail as he put one arm around her, "Well hurry up and give it to me so I can get my hug" she said with a small laugh. Dannii looked down as he opened his hand and told her that the necklace he had was for there first year of being together, "aww, Azerail I love it! Thank-you so much" she said taking it from his hand and putting it on, I have the most amazing guy in the world she thought standing up on her toes to give him a peck on the lips.

Azerail could only smile when she said that she loved it. "I guess I have a knack for picking out jewelry." He laughed once more and he gave her a proper hug. Azerail missed Dannii, and this time for break, he wanted her to be with him. "Dannii, I know it is far off, but would you mind coming to my house for Christmas? Meet my brother and my youngest brother?" Azerail hoped that he wouldn't have to remind her that he was living with his adopted family. "Though there is a little something you might want to know..." Azerail's smile faltered, and hoped that the whole 'secret' of Grezhen wouldn't bother her too much.

Dannii smiled right back at Azerail, she had missed him allot during the break. She was just thinking about all the times she thought about writing to him about meeting up when he asked her if she wanted to come to his house for Christmas break, "Really? I'd love to!" she said excitedly. Dannii looked up to see Azerail frowning and frowned herself, "Whats wrong? What might I want to know?" she asked concerned.

Azerail sighed and he informed, "Grezhen, my oldest brother who is also my legal guardian. He isn't exactly...normal." Azerail glanced down and he gulped nervously. Stop beating around the bush and just say it! Azerail stared once more into Dannii's eyes, "Would you mind staying in the same house as a werewolf?" Azerail scratched the back of his head as he waited for her answer. Please don't be scared... Please don't be scared. Azerail of course wasn't one, but he felt utterly safe around Grezhen. Like having a guard dog around the house.

Dannii was utterly confused by Azerail's change in attitude sos he stood there silently waiting for him to tell her what was wrong. He proceeded to ask her if she was scared of staying in the same house as a werewolf. Dannii was shocked a little at first, his brother was a werewolf? Bitting her lip Dannii thought for a bit, Azerail obviously wasn't scared, and she trusted him enough to know she would be in no danger. Dannii looked up at Azerail and gave him a small smile, "I wouldn't mind at all" she answered truthfully.

Azerail was relieved that she didn't freak out. "You would think it would explain the reason why he has so much hair upon that head. I don't think you can run a comb through it," laughed the Slytherin boy. Azerail had to ask Grezhen by October, to ensure he had enough Wolfsbane to have someone over. Azerail stroked her hair and he murmured, "Think your sister would mind? I'm sure she would know that you are in safe hands." They lived over in Australia, it wasn't like he was going to take her away for good, right?

Dannii felt completely at peace standing here with Azerail as he stroked her hair, "She shouldn't mind terribly" Dannii replied not to sure how her sister would react. Even though they lived together during breaks, they weren't really as close as sisters should be. Dannii guessed it was because they had just met last year.

"Okay, because I don't want to be taken to Azkaban for kidnapping the best girl in the world." Azerail caressed her cheek, and he inquired, "Maybe we should go ask her, together?" Azerail smiled charmingly down at his girlfriend. How could he resist her, and vise versa? This was the type of love that did not occur very often. And Azerail cherished every second of it.

"Well if there sending you to Azkaban I'm coming right along with you" she replied with a small laugh. Azerail suggested going to ask her sister together if she could stay at his house over break, it would definitely make it easier on Dannii having someone there, and now that she thought about it, Aurora hadn't been told about Dannii dating Azerail.

Azerail shook his head but after he thought about it, it did become a little more amusing. We would really make the dementors mad there. "I can see it now. We run down the middle part of Azkaban, chasing after those dementors." He laughed, and he was not serious about doing such an action. After all, he was terrified of things that didn't have eyes and sucked souls out of people. Azerail contained a shudder and wondered when he could actually formally meet Dannii's sister, as a friend instead of just a professor? He did find it odd that the both of them had blood siblings that taught at the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back