A new meeting

Riley Smith

Riley walked slowly through Bleak street. He remembered when he was younger he used to be afraid of this place now he hardly even cared about being here. He felt like he was supposed to be here sometimes and he spent a lot of his time hanging around. He knew the kinds of people that hang around here but didnt care, he seemed to be getting along with many death eaters now and was thinking about becoming one but hadent made his mind up yet about the matter. He went over to a bench at the end of the street and sat down resting his head in his hands, he sighed

Gareth walked along a dark street wearing tight jeans, converses and a jacket. He had been exploring the area where he now lived and had managed to get lost. It wasn't a usual thing for him to do as he seemed to be constantly moving to new places with his parents but he had done it. He had no idea where he was. He saw a guy up ahead and walked over to him. "Excuse me. Terribly sorry. Umm...Where are we and where's the way back to Obsidian Harbor??" Gareth's voice sounded very camp but unlike his brother, he was completely straight.

Riley looked up already annoyed at the guy who was speaking to him like a puff. He frowned slightly. " Well its not in this direction thats for sure." He stood up. " If i were you i would go back the way you just came, someone like you is at risk being here." He looked around for any signs of life, he didnt want to be seen with this guy

Gareth felt like this guy was trying to threaten him in some sort of way. It was a weird feeling and one he wasn't used to. He had gone to school in Beauxbatons after all. "Oh, um. Ok. Well thanks." He was about to turn and walk when his curiousity got the best of him. "What do you mean someone like me and why would I be at risk here??"

Riley laughed when he thought that this guy was joking. He looked at him amused then smiled when he actually looked serious. " You obviously arent from around here are you." He sighed and shook his head. " This is where the death eaters hang out. So like i said someone like you should not be here, unless you have a death with."

Gareth put his hands in his jacket pockets. "Oh. I get you now." He shrugged. "I lived in Bulgaria for a while so this is nothing." Gareth hadn't liked Bulgaria as there was no where fun to go. Every corner you turned there was a dark alley just waiting to have someone murder you within. "You're right though. I only moved here last week. I was just investigating the area." He smiled at the guy trying to get a good reaction out of him instead of the grim glares he was getting now. "I'm Gareth." He held his hand out to the man in front of him.

Riley looked at the guys hand when he offered it to him. He wasnt sure weather to give out his name but then again what could this guy do to him, give him a bad fashion statement. " Riley." He looked up from his hand with out taking it

Gareth shrugged. "Fine then. Be that way Mr Stressy McGrumpyPants." Gareth rested his hand on his hip and leant on one leg while he smiled at Riley. He could be such a teenager sometimes and he had fun with it.

Riley frownd at the guy when he stood weirdly. Riley crossed his arms across his chest and sighed. " Well thats me all over isnt it. I mean you just know me that well in the 2 minutes you have known me you just happen to know all about me." He looked away from the guy who Riley would have passed off as a girl by the way he acted

"I take it that means you're in the middle of something which is making you act stressy then??" It was Gareth's only guess. He couldn't see why someone would be this stressy without reason. Except Kayne of course but that was just the way he was. Gareth guessed it was the result of being the youngest of the five male kids in the family. "You can talk to me if you want. My sister's the thrapist in our family but I think I do a pretty good job of helping people out."

Riley scowled and gritted his teeth together. Why did this guy make assumptions like that, he had no idea who Riley was. " Im not going through anything, my life is as perfect as my face. It dont get any better than that. Besides anthrapist wouldnt be able to help me at all. I dont need some random person thinging they know me."

"If you're life is so perfect that why are you so...unperfect??" Gareth didn't mean to be rude. He just couldn't think of any other way to explain it. This guy was moody and rude. What was perfect about that?? "Really, I think talking to someone might help. Always does with me. I'm just trying to help. I'm not saying I know you or anything like that."

Riley looked away. " Just because my life is perfect that doesnt mean i have to be. Im not going to be some random goody two shoes who doesnt do anything. I want to have an impact on peoples lives. Good or bad. Anyway i dont think it wise for me to talk to someone. Not unless they want to end up dead or worse."

Gareth laughed. "Usually it's the people with the perfect lives that are perfect. They don't have any problems to make them act like complete tw@ts so they act perfect." Gareth shrugged. His life wasn't perfect but it wasn't exactly the worst life in the world. He was happy with his life and liked it.

Riley rolled his eyes at the guy. " Well thanks for that info in case i didnt already know that. But i do know that what you said is very stereo typical as i am prof that that isnt true." He sighed. Of course he knew that this guy could probably guess there was something wrong but Riley still wouldnt tell him anything

Gareth was used to people stereotyping him because of the way he acted but that didn't mean he liked it. "Sorry for sereotyping but you aren't really doing very well at hiding the fact that your life is in the sh!ts. I don't know how it is but I can see that much." He shrugged and leant against the wall.

Riley scowled and pushed him away. " Shut up ok you dont know any thing about me. Get out of my sight before someone gets annoyed with you." Riley walked off in the opposite direction he couldnt stand people like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back