A new friend

Siddalee Simon

OOC First Name
Hannah Banana
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Siddalee had wandered over to the Cliffs. She knew that she wasn't really supposed to be here, but figured that, since she'd seen other people hang around here, the rules concerning off-limits weren't really enforced that well. Siddalee sat on the ground, staring at the clouds and wondering whether it would snow or not. She hoped she would find some people who were like her and whom she could be friends with at HNZ.

Briar was once again in the grounds. she knew that the cliffs were off limits. but she didnt care, she headed up to the top and looked over the edge throwing a couple of stones into the lake. turning around she saw that there was a girl sitting nearby home she had seen in class but never actually spoken to.
she walked over and sat dawn too "hi there, Im Briar" she said smiling at the girl

Siddalee was deep in thought when a wild-looking girl she had seen in the common room came over and sat by Siddalee. She jumped slightly, startled when a voice pulled her out of her thoughts, but smiled at the girl. "Hi, Briar, I'm Siddalee. But you can call me Sid. Or Sidda. Or Lee. Or you can think of your own nickname for me." Siddalee smiled at Briar.

briar realized that it was one of the girls form her house. she had seen her around but never actually met her ((say it is before the common room and the snow)). "soe how are you enjoying hogwarts so far?" she knew that tis was a very universal question but it was sure an easy way to start a conversation.

"It's great!" Siddalee laughed. "I love it. I'm muggle-born, so suddenly being immersed in magic is a little weird, but very cool. I'm looking forward to Quidditch - if I can stay on my broom, that is." Siddalee paused. "What about you? Do you like it here?"

(Sorry - a bit short, but the next one will be longer. promise!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back