Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Bellard

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
images

So here is my newest character.Rose Bellard.She was an out of the blue character.I saw so many unsorted students that I decided I'd make one too.I'm still piecing things together but this is what I have so far ^_^

She is from Nantes,France.Her mother died giving birth to her much to her fathers despair.Rose was their first child and looks a lot like her mother.Because of this,her father cannot look at his only daughter.Her barely speaks to her.Every time he looks at her he sees his dead wife that he loved so much,because of this Rose has lived a rather lonely life in regards to family.But Rose made friends easily.She is very easy to talk to and get along with.She has a lovely laugh that is infectious.She is very protective and will stand up for herself and others.She is usually laid back and easy going but she has a fiery temper that can get in into trouble whens she looses control.She is very intelligent but is rather lazy when it comes to studying.She is very adventurous and loves to explore.

So I'm looking for anything and everything really.Friends,enemies,a future love interest and maybe a final? If anyone has ideas just post here :)

Well, I guess I could offer Killua Freecss (Slytherin) as any...

He's from a family of assassins and is also one himself. But, he wanted to live a life of his own and choose what he wants to do. He doesn't want his family telling him what to do anymore. For now, he is a kid with a cold attitude, but when you become friends with him, his attitude changes and it's exclusive for that person only.

He has no CD or Bio yet...

I have Kelsey, who is like Sammy's female Hufflepuff twin xD

Killua and Rose

That's grand Marga ^_^ Cool an assassin :woot: sure we can start up a topic when school starts and see how things go

Kelsey and Rose

Yay :frantics: another Sammy. I do love that kid. Anyways I think Kelsey would be a good friend for Rose. Again we can start up a topic once school starts and see how they get on?

Sure, that would be great.

Well, sorry for being crazy the day I made him... -_-

Okey Dokily so. Who would you like to start it?

I think that's class xD If Rose even found out she's be ecstatic

I'll start it when School starts :D

I'll do it! When the semester starts of course! xD

Hey Johanna I've got Indiana Night here!

She's pretty much a happy person very courageous and brave sort of person. I think they could be great friends, both being Gryffindors!

Steph :)

Well I think her laugh would get Delancey's attention and delight her. She also loves to explore and have adventures, so it's something they could easily do together. She also has a sad family history regarding her parents (which she never talks about, but she'll need to deal with it someday, maybe it's something she and Rose can explore together, their wounds there), though she's ecstatic with her grandma. I see them meeting in the Gryffindor common room or the dormitories.

Indiana and Rose
Sure,I'll PM you the link

Theo and Rose
I'd love them to rp together and I think they'd get on well and the family history could bring them closer. Who would you like to start?

Hey again Jojo,

So I have this character Alexandros Kanas, and I was wondering if you want to work out finals. Lexan is Greek, (Though I don't know quite where he was born as I am still working out his bio) he is kind and thoughtful and loves the Olympics. He is a Hufflepuff and is a mixed blood. He loves to swim and is his chosen Olympic sport. He is very adventurous, when he isn't swimming and isn't really all that interested in studying though he will do it. He also quite likes to talk, though he can sometimes be shy.

What do you say, i can give you more info when I have finished his personality.

Sure, Lexan sounds great!I think they would get along from what you have said. More info would be great though!Thanks ^_^

If you're ok with starting, that'd be great. I've never done this before, lol, and my only starting threads so far have been to buy stuff for school. I saw on Liam Kale's thread you guys talking about meeting sneaking out one night, if Maia is open to it, we could make it a threesome?

I suggested it in my reply on her Liam thread, and told her I also suggested it to you. Should we also PM? I'm not sure yet how everything should be set up, if there's a right way and a wrong way.

That's perfect ^_^ don't worry you'll soon get used to it,if you have an questions just PM me or the administrators or global moderators :)

Lexan Personality said:
Lexan is the kind of person to act on impulse rather than thought. However this is only when he is angry. Lexan is hard to anger but once you manage to do so he is rather fast and can be very mean. Lexan likes swimming and practices for eight to ten hours a day when he is at home, however he has had to cut this down to about two hours due to school commitments, so this sometimes makes him anxious as he worries about losing touch with the water. He likes Quidditch though he's more of a watcher then a player. He is kind and smart though he doesn't really like to study. Of course he does all he has to, to achieve the marks he would need for a career. Of course he has yet to decide what he wants to be. He is adventurous and likes to explore his environment, it was intially the thing that got him into swimming because he had to swim out of a cave he had once fallen into. He tends to talk alot when someone brings up a subject that he loves, though in saying that, he can be shy when he first meets someone. Oh and he was born in Seres, Greece.

Sorry, he was born and raised in Lamia xD My bad.

Sorry I thought I had replied to this! :r

But yes I like the sound of Lexan for Rose.I think they would get along.Would you like to start a topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back