A new day

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Skyle was a bit upset still about what Angela had told her. She was sure she only got three hours of sleep last night. She sighed and walked out to the great lawn. Being outside always made her feel better. She inhaled the sweet fresh air. It was a new day and she knew she just had to put everything behind her. She smiled, it took effort but she did. It felt good to be able to just let everything out and bring in the new. She walked over to a tree, it was nice, feeling better she looked up at some of the other kids that were out.

Vanessa was walking around on the great lawn. She walked up to a girl who looked a bit younger than her. She noticed that the girl looked a bit upset. She wanted to make her feel better. "Mind if I sit with you?" she asked. "I'm Vanessa." She smiled at the girl, a friendly smile, but not an overwhelming one. Hopefully she feels happier soon, Vanessa thought. Wish I knew what was wrong. Don't ask, it's none of your business. She scolded herself in her head for being so nosy. She looked up at the tree. Some leaves were still clinging to the branches, as if not wanting to fall to the ground. It seemed poem worthy. Vanessa decided to wait until later to think of a poem about the tree.

Skyle looked up at at a girl as she walked up, and ask to sit. 'I'm Vanessa.' she heard her say. "Of course, I'm Skyle." Vanessa looked a bit older, but Skyle didn't have many friends, and having someone there made her feel a little bit better about the fight last night. She looked up and saw a leave fall from the tree. It was slow so Skyle caught it. One of her friends back in Japan said if you caught a falling leaf and made a wish it would come true. She closed her eye's for a minute and wished for her mom back. It was the same wish she made every birthday. She knew it was impossible but figured wishing couldn't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back