A New Day

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Skyle actually felt like a thirteen year old girl for the first time in a long time. She and the rest of her family were going to be adopted. As soon as there new Gaurdian had left there Final foster home, Skyle had felt like a large burden had been lifted. She wanted to go out and have fun for a little while. She knew that she still had responsibilaty's but right now, the baby was being taken care of by Angela, and she was free to vent her happiness. She spun around Brightstone until the dizzyness took over and she plopped down under a shady tree. She saw a girl on a bench near her tree, she looked her age, maybe a little younger. But Skyle didn't care she just wanted to talk to someone. So she got up and sat next to the dark-haired girl and smiled. "Hi." She said her happiness flowing out of her with the word.

Nevaeh was relaxing in the sun, lounging across a bench. She was having a pretty lazy day, but it was nice to be away from the family. Nevaeh had recently moved to New Zealand by herself, and was loving not having her step-mother around, telling her what to do. She yawned, and stretched out, looking around, and laughed when she saw a girl spinning around. Some people are so weird. She thought to herself. With a shock, Nevaeh jumped as she noticed the girl that was spinning now sitting next to her. "Er, hey." Nevaeh replied, confused. "Having a good day I suppose?" She asked her.

[Ahhh sorry its lame :( ]

Skyle grinned at the girl, "The best." She didn't now why but she had to tell someone. Even if it was a little personal she just had to tell somebody. "I'm so excited me and my two cousins just got adopted." She hoped the girl wouldn't be one of those. 'Why is she telling be her life story people.' Because she really wasn't she was just to hyped up to do anything about it. She widhed she had brought her turntables. It would have been something to take energy out on. She knew that she would never have thought of it though in the rush she was to be out of The Home as she and Angela liked to call it. But then again Angela was a way at school most of the time and didn't have to take care of there little baby cousin at home.

Nevaeh grinned awkwardly back at the girl. She never knew people in New Zealand were so open. In Manchester, most people kept to themselves. Anyone hardly made eye contact with a stranger in the street. However, Nevaeh was the type of person to randomly go up to someone as well, so she supposed she shouldn't judge. "Adopted? Excuse me for being nosy, but what happened to your parents?" Nevaeh asked. Nevaeh hoped that it wasn't a sore topic for the girl to talk about. Realizing that she didn't know her name, Nevaeh decided to introduce herself, before hearing much about her life. "I'm Nevaeh by the way." She smiled.

Skyle smiled at the girl. She liked her already for not being afraid to ask about her parents. She like people hoe were willing to talk about the bad stuff without having a pity party. She knew that she was being very open to this stranger. But she felt she could trust her, and then she interduced herself. So she figured she would start with that. "Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle." She spat out her whole name to the girl Nevaeh. That was a pretty name and her dyslexia atamatically flipped it in her mind. "Heaven, that's pretty." She smiled. "As for mine Angela's And baby Kairi's parents well. Let's just say that we've been to a lot of funerals in the past few years." She wouldn't go into detail about the murders or her insain father. She didn't say this quite so happily but she looked back up again happily, "But that's in the past we have a new family now." She looked at the girl and hoped that she would leave it at that.

Nevaeh grinned as the girl introduced her full name. Skyle. "Thats an awesome name!" Nevaeh cocked an eyebrow when she said her name wrong. "No, not Heaven. Nevaeh. Na-vay-ah." She pronounced for her. She wondered why she got it wrong. Nevaeh had a lot of people call her Heaven, just because they found it funny, but she couldn't understand why this girl did. Nevaeh frowned when she heard that Skyle and the other people had been to funerals a lot. "Oh I'm sorry." Nevaeh understood the pain of loosing someone, as she had lost her mom not so long ago. Her mom was her best friend, and now her dad had replaced her with some bimbo that hated Nevaeh. When Skyle talked about the new family, a question popped into Nevaeh's head. "Have you met this new family? Do you know what they are like?" She hoped they were nice. Nevaeh would never wish someone to have to live with someone else that they hated. Nevaeh had to live with Samantha for so long, and it was never pleasant.

Skyle smiled most people didn't like her name because it was different and called her Sky. She hated that, she only let Angela call her Sky. It was a personal thing and she was glad Nevaeh like it. It probably had to do with her name being different to. She made the specifacation on her name and she frowned for a second. "Oh I'm sorry. Your name spelled backwards, it's heaven right?" She metally hit herself, 'Stupid Dyslexia.' She thought to herself. It screrwed everything up escpesially math. Nevaeh said she was sorry about her family, "It's alright I'm over it." Or s oshe tried to tell herself. She asked about the new family. "Yeah he just left the house. He is so nice, and he's adopting us all so it's more than we ever hoped for." She smiled. She was so so very happy. All she had asked for was Angela and the baby to stay together, but they all could.

Nevaeh nodded her head. "Yeah it is. People usually call me Heaven to irritate me. I don't know what my parents were expecting me to be like when I was born, but I'm definitely not Heavenly." Nevaeh laughed. She slowly nodded her head when Skyle said she was over the deaths. Nevaeh still wasn't over her mother's death, and she had died a long time ago, but she dropped the subject anyway. "Well, I'm glad he's nice. It's really cool that he's adopting all of you. Does he have any children of his own already?" Nevaeh asked.

[OOC: Wow, that was so short, I'm sorry!]

Skyle smiled, "I'm sorry I won't call you it if you don't like it." She wondered if the girl would mind if she did. She knew how much she hated being called Sky. She was glad that this girl was being nice to her. "Yeah he's really nice, and has no kids so." She frowned a bit, "The only thing is Angela dosn't like him." She shrugged, she liked the guy and he wasn't bad. Angela was going to school and wouldn't really have to deal with him so it was a win-win situation.

((mine too:) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back