A nervous question

Hayden Kerberos

OOC First Name
Galinda
Hayden was getting a little tired of the usual crowd at Durmstrang, after his little meeting with Svetlana and Demitris, things hadn’t been running as smoothly, in fact he was almost certain that Demitris was getting quite jealous or protective over Svetlana, because of his old feelings. Now, those feelings and attractions were reserved for one other girl, a nicer one, a younger one, and a better looking one, Mina. So when he appeared in New Zealand, he was not surprised in himself. He pulled out a small piece of parchment and wrote to her, hoping that it would bring her out of what ever hiding she was in.

Dearest Rebel,

I’m in New Zealand, and word on the street is that you have a Brightstone weekend. Would you like to meet up soon, Mina? Certainly could do with some of my little Hogwarts rebel.

Yours truly, and hopefully,
Hayden Kerberos
Hayden smiled lightly to himself, and went to the post office to borrow an owl, and sent it off to Mina, hoping that she wasn’t busy at the moment and could meet him quickly. He had a question he wanted to ask her in person, although he wasn’t nervous about it, something told him that he should wait, or that it was a little wrong to ask someone younger then him out. Not that it really had ever stopped him before, but they had been meaningless and easy girls, that didn’t intrigue him nearly as much as she did him, and hopefully as he did her. So Hayden took a seat on a bench by Brightstone, eagerly awaiting his Hogwarts Rebel.[/color]

Lemina was sat in her dorm, brushing through her hair. She didn't have much to do today, everyone else was down at Brightstone, she had just been there, so she had no reason to be there again today. Thus, she was just killing the hours in her dorm. Both Rhyspa and Violet were out, so she planned on just lazing around, perhaps reading some school books. She might go for a walk in the grounds, the weather was starting to get better recently, so that might be an option. It would be quiet, too.

Smiling to herself, she put down her hairbrush and put on a thin jumper. She was just about to leave when she saw an unknown owl tapping on the window. She glanced around, it must be for one of the others, but neither of them were here, so why would it come to her. Lemi shrugged and opened it up. Knowing she probably shouldn't read it, but being unable to resist, Lemina slid the letter out, confused by the header. 'Dearest Rebel' It couldn't be for her, but out of curiosity she glanced down the paper. Neither Violet or Rhyspa seemed the most rebellious, maybe it was for her. The minute she saw the word 'Mina' she knew both who it was from and who it was too.

Turning the letter over, she grabbed a quill and scribbled on the back.
Your Hogwarts Rebel will meet you in 10 minutes.
Looking over it, she resisted the urge to add a kiss at the end. Pulling on a warmer jumper, she tossed the note back to the owl and ran down the stairs and along the path to Brightstone. She was nervous about meeting Hayden, so she slowed down a bit, she didn't want to rush this. Brushing a stray hair from her face, she headed into the streets of the village itself. Wait, where did he see we'd meet! Lemina rolled her eyes, deciding just to look around for him.

This plan seemed to work, within less than a minute, she stopped him on a bench. Smiling, she approached him. "Your rebel has arrived." Lemi gave him a mischevious grin, looking up at him.

Hayden smiled lightly when he recieved a letter from Mina, just as he was about to fold it and put it in his pocket he heard a familiar voice. "Your rebel has arrived." He turned his head towards Mina and grinned, before standing up to greet her properly. He wrapped his arms around her, embracing her warmly, as he said with an oddly comfortable warmth in his husky voice, "Hey Mina."

Reluctantly, Hayden let her go and crossed his arms against his chest, to resist the urge to just let his hands rest on her small hips. "What's that grin for?" he asked, noting a little mischief in her eyes and on her rosy lips. As he waited for a response, his blue crystals gazed into her beautiful blue orbs, that shone in the light, making them seem all the more beautiful. God, man up! he thought, as he came to his senses and coughed heavily, as if trying to get his manliness back.

iGiggle

iGiggle2

Lemina looked down when Hayden put his arms around her. "Hey." Mina smiled at the older boy, jeez, he was cute. Hayden gave her such a warmth when he hugged her, she smiled again, then looked away so she wouldn't seem like an old admiring prat. His voice sent shivers down her spine, why was she even here, she barely knew this guy. He wouldn't want her for anything, obviously. She was just a little ugly, failing Hogwartian. But oh well, she didn't care if he messed with her, if only she got to hug him, to kiss him.

Her face lit up when he asked why she was grinning. Oh, only because I'm in the company of the the cutest guy on the planet and he just hugged me! She refrained from speaking these words, obviously. "Nothing." The mystery remained in both her eyes and her smile, the lips broadening almost from ear to ear. She gave a small, almost inaudible, girlish giggle at Hayden's cough. He was too cute.

Hayden smiled seeing that she was being relatively vague about her answer. She already knew him too well, or she was really good at this game. "Is it a little pathetic to say that I've missed you?" he asked with a small chuckle, as he forgot his resolve and placed his hand softly on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her forehead ever so slightly.

Leaning back he smirked inwardly, and crossed his arms against his chest once more. The truth was that he didn't care if it was pathetic, he was bored of Durmstrang girls. The phrase been there, done that could be used multiple times at that school.

couldn't think of anything

"Pathetic, perhaps, but that doesn't mean I don't like to hear it." She gave the Durmstrang boy a look through her eyelashes. As he kissed her forehead gently, a tingle ran through her body. He was so warm, yet cold too, if that was even possible. She smiled as he let go, resisted the urge to pull him back in. His question made her want to chuckle, perhaps it was on purpose, perhaps not.

Brushing a stray hair behind her ears, she thought of what she would be doing right now if Hayden hadn't sent his little - though she told herself not to think of it this way - love note. She would be sitting in her dorm, probably not having the willpower to study. She might even have given up and be drawing, or writing. Or something else stupid and pointless. Whereas this, this was worthwhile. Mina loved this guy, he was cute, but the thing she really loved was that he had summoned her - so romanticaly - from the castle with an owl. He was mysterious, and she adored the aura of pleasant power, or perhaps more control than power, that he gave off. Heck, he even smelt nice!

Hayden smiled at Mina as she answered his question. "I'm surprised you weren't already in Brightstone, it seems everyone else is already here," he observed, giving her a boyish grin. He bit down on his bottom lip, as he thought of how exactly he was going to word his question to her. Do you..? Would you..?

Before letting himself get even more physched-out then he already was, he smiled at her and said, "To be truthful Mina, I asked you here so I could ask you something." He gave her a questioning smile as if asking for consent to continue with his question, because if it wasn't obvious already, he liked her.

Lemina gave a smile, "I was just messing around in my dorm, killing the time, things are always quiet when everyone is away at Brightstone. It's busy here." Mina looked into his stunning blue eyes and gave a grin, "But this way more fun than being all alone." She twirled her blonde hair with her finger, before becoming conscious of the fact, and stopping. God, she was flirting with this guy so much, she knew she was making a massive fool of herself.

"Yes..." She asked, curious, asking him to continue the question. It sparked such a curiosity in her, his mystical eyes twinkled in the sunlight, he was gorgeous. What could he want to ask her?!? Why do you look so stupid? Why are you so stupid? Why does everyone hate you? But the girl put on a brave face. If worst came to worst, she need never see him again. Sure, he had relatives at Hogwarts, but she'd live. He wouldn't be in her face all day everyday. Happy thoughts, Mina! The pet name he had called her was already stuck in her mind, it was like she was trying to relate herself to him in every way possible.

Hayden noticed that Mina was playing with her hair, and he smiled, hopefully that was what he believed it to be, an act of flirtation. He had seen many of those, but with Lemina, things felt different and he didn't want to assume anything. In case his assuptions where wrong, leading him to embarasment.

"Yes..."

Hayden curled his top lip inwardly, and bit on it, as he exhaled through his nose lightly, his eyes avoiding hers for only this short moment until he grinned at her. "Er Mina, I was wondering if you wanted to.." He paused for a moment, he didn't like the term dating or boyfriend and girlfriend, it was too high school for him, too juevenile. "If you wanted to do something some time," he concluded as he ruffled his short brown hair anxiously, looking into her eyes longingly.

Go on... Mina thought, as Hayden stalled the asking of the question. The question she had been dreading, yet she was also anticipating so greatly. She toyed with her hair in order to fill the awkward silence. Hayden broke it. She smiled when she heard his 'proposal'. Grinning to herself, she replied. "Yeah, sure!" Lemina was about to ask some extremely stupid question, something along the lines of 'What sort of something?' But decided to leave it be. The moment was perfect. She gave Hayden a broad grin, and put her hand out. It could be taken either way. She wasn't putting it too far that it would seem obvious she wanted to hold his hand, but nor was it as though there was an awkward pause.

Sorry, uber lame >.<

"Yeah, sure!"

Hayden smiled at Mina, for some reason he had been expecting a negative response, that he would have to leave with his tail between his legs, or what ever that expression was. "Great," he breathed, taking his gaze off hers for a moment, as he saw her hand move. He smiled and let his hand down as well, while looking back into her beautiful blue eyes, and intertwined his rough fingers with her small and slender ones.

Hayden was quite pleased with himself, now, but then a thought hit him. He would have to keep a large part of his distructive, mean life a secret to her, in order to be with her, or that's what he believed any how. He pulled her into him, and wrapped his arms around her, letting one hand rest comfortably on the small of her back and the other on her hip. "So beautiful, where would you like to go?" he breathed into her hair.

so was mine.. but i thought he was cute in it

A smile escaped from the fifteen year old's lips as Hayden linked their hands together. Lemina felt the rough texture of his hands, it brought a grin to her face. How on earth could this guy like her. She blushed, her pale skin making her red cheeks stand out as though they were tomatoes. Twirling her foot she looked down, reflecting the day. I woke up. I got dressed. I did my hair. I got a letter. I came to Brighstone. I got asked out by Hayden!!! Or, at least that is what I think it is... Mina smiled again, she just couldn't help it, she was so happy, she just had to let it out.

Hayden put his arms around her, and she gave a girlish grin. She knew exactly where she would like to go, Madam Puddifoot's, but she was definitely not suggesting it, not yet. "Not sure, we should walk?" Although it was phrased as a statement, she raised her voice at the end of the sentence so that it would appear to be a question. Her lips curved upwards into a beam, as she looked into Hayden's blue eyes. It was something they had in common. A blue eye is a true eye.

Hayden noticed Mina blush, and he smiled, he actually smiled. Usually when he noticed a girl blush from him, he smirked in his normal fashion. But with her, it felt different. Perhaps it was because it was someone that he was actually attracted to that was Svetlana. The last time he had seen her, there was only a little attraction but now that he had Mina, he had a feeling that he would not find her all that attractive and mesmerising.

"Not sure, we should walk?"

Hayden nodded his head before politely taking his hands off of her small frame and offering her his hand again. Hoping that she wouldn't find his previous action too impolite. He seemed to have found some respect for someone that was not in The Gang, someone that was a Prefect and a Hufflepuff, and that someone was Lemina Troque, so he wanted to make sure that she was completely comfortable with everything he was doing. "Sounds great," he said letting his Bulgarian..(ooc: or German, cant remember)accent play on his words.

((He is sixth year, right?))

Lemina took Hayden's hand and gave him a smile. The Durmstrang sixth year was adorable. Apparently everyone at Durmstrang was mean, evil, prattish like those boys who had visited last year for the Triwizard tournament. But Hayden seemed different. He was genuinely kind, she hadn't even seen that in many Hogwarts boys. He wasn't - at least from what she had seen - your average 'Durm boy'. She beamed again, wondering where they would go. There was about six hours left until she had to head back to school, and those six hours would be the best of her life. She would make sure of it.

They began to walk and she looked up at him, leaning slightly towards his large figure, grinning. The smile hadn't left her face since she had met up with the boy today, and it would suprise her if it did before the day was through. In fact, with this dose of happiness, it would be a suprise if it left before the year was through! "So, Hayden, do you have houses at Durmstrang?" It was most likely a stupid question, but it was conversation, and she was curious.

[Yupp]
Hayden smiled as Mina asked him if they had houses at Durmstrang. “That would be negative,” he answered with a nod. “I think that the houses can make people enemies for ever, because of the segregation, so it is probably the best that we don’t have houses,” he deliberated and smiled. He shrugged his shoulders heavily and rubbed Mina’s knuckles gently with his thumb. “Are you a Kiwi original?” he asked curiously and smiled at her.

:doh: Forgot about this. Posting as.

Lemina smiled as they walked. His words were so, almost eloquent. "Oh, oh right." Her thoughts stopped to think for a moment. Perhaps houses did cause more conflict, but Lemi didn't find it happened. She had plenty of friends in other houses, and knew that many people tended to have mixed personalities, they could have fit into many houses. She had a bit of Ravenclaw in her, she used to think that was where she was 'destined for'. As if. Luckily the sorting hat managed to see inside her. Kiwi original? "Nope, I'm actually from Scotland." She knew what question would follow. Why do you come to school all the way down here then? Although, with Hayden, she didn't actually mind.

Hayden nodded as Mina said that she was from Scotland. "Do you miss Scotland when you're here?" he asked, knowing that if he didn't have Mina here he would not be here and would be back in Europe, partying till daybreak. The sixth year looked down at Mina, and his blue-green eyes smiled down at her, he was pleased that he could have such a gorgous girl with him.

Mina gave a small smile. Well... "Not really. I miss my family, obviously, but I wouldn't be with them when I was at school anyway." She pushed Lizette to the back of her head, she wasn't going to think about that now. "I wouldn't say I miss the weather, well New Zealand is a little hot sometimes, but I like it here, I've grown used to it." The fourth year gazed into his eyes, linking with the two blue diamonds. This was bliss.

Hayden nodded his head and said, "Personally, I feel that New Zealand, is dull." He smiled at her, letting her know that he didn't think that she was dull at all. As Mina looked into his eyes, he pulled her arm so she fell into him. "Hey you," he whispered into her ear, letting go of her hand to wrap his arms around her. He leaned down once more and kissed her forehead gently. Wow I've never gone so slowly with a girl before, he thought with a grin.

"Dull?" Lemina smiled, rolling her eyes playfully. "Well, not sure if I'd agree with that." Mina gave another grin, toyfully playing with her hair. She collapsed into Hayden, letting herself melt in his arms - quite literally. She brushed against his hand as he let go, shutting her eyes as his lips brushed against her forehead. She lent herself against his chest, so close she could almost hear his heart beat. The moment was too perfect, but there was something that was bugging her. "Hayden?"

Hayden's eye brows rose when his name was said by Mina. "Yes, Mina?" he smiled. Wondering if anything was wrong. He hadn't done anything he thought would be disrespectful. If he had he really hadn't meant it. Sure Hayden was sexist, but to the few girls he cared for he tried to hide that part of him. Now that was mainly his mother, Mina, Svetlana and his little sister, Ellie.

Lemina smiled. "If you think New Zealand is so dull, why do you come here?" Part of her was being playful when she asked the question, the other part was genuinely curious. She had a slight thought, but knew it was too good to be true, and wanted to double check before letting herself up for disappointment. She brushed aside one of the hairs on his shirt, grinning girlishly.

Hayden chuckled at Mina's question, he knew that she knew the answer and was probably just wanting him to say it allowed. "I think you know," he murmured. "I have told you that I have friends here, so naturally that's why," he said, pretending to be serious. After a short pause he added, "There is also this one girl I met.." He trailed off, kissing Lemina's cheek lightly. This is odd, I've never been with a girl like this, he thought, his blue green eyes looking into his rebel's lovely blue eyes.

Mina gave a small smile and blushed. What she thought had been comfirmed. "And would that one girl be your Hogwart's rebel?" Lemina teased the older boy flirtatiously, flicking her hair from her face, leaning against his rough skin, brushing her small fingers against his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back