Open A Moving Picture's Worth A Thousand Stories

Dmitri Pieterse

astroboy / soft / diaries
OOC First Name
Soho
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Dmitri was following Bella to moving portraits but they had gotten lost a few times along the way. This was, till they reached the second floor corridor, decorated with many, many moving portraits. "Bella, I think this is it." He told her as he looked around. He wondered if any of the paintings would want to talk to them.

It was realy big castle and they both lost but later Bella and Dmitri find the right place and for her it was relief. "Finaly. I was voried that we lost. So many portrait moving and i never saw that before." Bella hoped that he won't be mad about this saying and he don't mind if she was muggleborn.

Dmitri gave an awkward smile, "Yeah, me too, but we found the place." He was a little out of breath from all the walking and stair-climbing they had done. Dmitri didn't know there would be this many stairs at Hogwarts. "I've never seen this many at one place before, well, if you don't count art museums of course." Dmitri had been to many museums before.

Hufflepuff girl agreed that they both find the place right. She looked around with a smile and a little entusiasm. "I like museums and i was there walk with my family and look. I like more History museum. " Bella smiled and walked closer to portrait and looked to him.

Dmitri had been to countless museums, mostly with his governess and Lev to appreciate art and historical artefacts. "I like museums too. They're full of cool things." He said remembering the time they visited the Hermitage in St.Petersberg.

"We have lot of interests together. So how about this portrait? You like?" Bella asked with her smile and looked closed to portrait woman.

Dmitri looked at the painting, but not too closely, as to not wanting to offend the woman in the portrait. “It’s very pleasant to look at. I think she looks very elegant.” He said, with an approving smile.

Blue didn't like to travel from her portrait on the fifth floor often. It was awkward having to pass through some of the more established paintings and she just never knew how to introduce herself. But with the new year, there were all sorts of confused students wandering around, and Blue couldn't just let them wander without a little help, which was how she'd ended up a bit turned around herself, somewhere down on the lower floors. She'd stopped in an empty frame, glad whoever's it was wasn't home right now so she could get her bearings, when she heard a pair of students talking below. "Oh, thank you," she said, tucking some of her hair behind her ears were it had come loose. "I afraid I'm a bit of a mess right now but that's very kind."

Dmitri was right and she was so elegant and looked lovely. "Can i help you?" She asked with warm and nice smile to portrait.

Dmitri smiled politely. “Oh yes! Do you need any help, Miss?” He asked, wondering if he could do anything to help a portrait. Maybe she was cleaning something? He wondered if there was a way that they could interact with the paintings.

Blue smiled when the two students offered to help her, smoothing down her hair. "That's very sweet to of you, but it's quite alright, I'm just catching my breath," she said. "Although... Would it be too much trouble to see if you could do something about the sun in my eyes?" The window across the corridor was letting in a stream of sunlight right onto the portrait Blue was currently occupying. She didn't know how the portrait's usual occupant could stand it right in their eyes and if she was going to rest here, it would be nice to have some shade.

Dmitri looked across the corridor, towards where the light was coming from. He approached the window and pulled curtains together. "Is this better?" He asked the lady in the portrait. It was much shadier in the room now, he didn't know that paintings could see light, he had an urge to write that down somewhere but thought it too rude.

Bella was thinking slowly how she can help her but Dmitri was faster and do the right thing. She was glad that he is nice to blue laidy. She deserve best from other student. "You did good job" She smiled." I was slowly think. Sorry." She apologize Dmitri and portrait.

Blue visibly relaxed when the boy drew the nearby curtain, giving him a grateful smile. "That's lovely, thank you," she said, giving the girl an appreciative smile too when she apologized. "What are the two of you up to today? Besides helping out frazzled portraits," she asked sheepishly.

"No problem." Dmitri said, responding to both Bella and the lady in the portrait. "We're exploring the castle, Miss. There's a lot of things to see at Hogwarts", He said truthfully.

Bella felt relief when they both was not so mad at her. When she was slowly to think. "First time we got lost and castle is realy big, Mis. We realy wanted look portraits and know more about Hogwarts." She told them.

Blue smiled as the kids explained they were looking around. They looked fairly young, at least by her best guess, so she figured they must be fairly new students. "There certainly is. I can't say I know my way around this part of the castle well, but if you ever need directions around the Fifth Floor, that's where I usually am," she said with a smile. "I'm sure there's plenty of other erm, lovely, portraits around this floor as well though," she added, glancing to see if she could spot any of the neighboring pictures. She wasn't very good at making friends with her fellow portraits, but the last thing she needed was them overhearing her and thinking she was rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back