A most pleasant ( or perhaps not ) meeting

George Bojinov

OOC First Name
George
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
George was wondering through the courtyard. He had finished lunch and now had twenty minutes till the next lesson. Alice had skipped off to the common room to retrieve something so George was waiting for her to return. He looked as the masses of students passed, talking about their lessons and homework - and he realized how lonely he felt without Alice. It was time for a new friendship. He eyed a Slytherin boy in the crowd - he had heard his name is Fayt Aurelious - one of Alice's friends, and headed towards him - he wanted to know more about him.

Fayt was currently alone, not that it was rare, for most of the time, he was like that. Of course, he enjoyed being solitary so it doesn't really matter to him. Sitting down on a bench, Fayt tried to massage his temples, he wasn't really good with being around so many people, it somehow cases him some head ache. And so, when someone had approached him, Fayt had snapped. "What?" He said rather harshly, glaring at the said intruder, he was already having a headache, and he didn't need anyone to cause him more of that.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry, this is a bit lame for a start of my post.. :D

George held his guard at the unfriendly greeting - he knew Slytherins, and he couldn't expect any less of them. But he decided to give it a shot, anyway. " If you're willing to listen, my name is George, and I'm interested in knowing more about you, if you understand it right. " he said coldly and waited for the reaction.

Fayt looked at the boy in disbelief. He cannot really believe what it is that he was hearing, it was not everyday that someone would approach him that boldly after all. " What are you? Insane? What makes you think that I'll be interested in knowing you, and that's the same with you knowing me?" He said with that arrogant tone of his, but there was still this hint of confusion in it. He can't really understand why this ravenclaw had approached and talk to him after all.

" Look, not to be rude or anything, but you should really calm down a bit. " his voice grew colder. Who was this Slytherin, shouting at him like that? " I only wanted to see if you're as arrogant as they say you are. " he waited for the reaction, which would be rash by his beliefs.

"Fine then, what do you want?, after that, can you leave me alone?" Fayt replied, albeit more calmer than before, he wanted to end the conversation right away, and he needed to get rid of the boy, fast. So what else can he do, but to just ask and try to give whatever it is that the boy had wanted.

" I just wanted to know the reasons for which Alice and you are friends. You must be different than other Slytherins, because she isn't the one to like a random Slytherin. " his tone became less colder, but he didn't let his guard down.

Fayt raised an eyebrow at the boy's statement. "Alice?" He muttered incredulously, there was only one girl whom he knew to have a name like that, but he didn't really expect that the boy who was currently talking to him would have to be mistaken that him and Alice are actually friends. "Who gave you the idea that we are friends?" He then continued, from his past interactions with Alice, all he could ever see was that she was annoyed at him, and him, on return, had always found fun and entertainment whenever she annoys him; that's not really friendship, is it?

(OOC: Thought i would join now to give you something to talk about :p is that ok....)

Alice had forgotten her book so had run up to the common room, finding the need to have it on her. George had told her that he would wait for her, so she had tried to be quick, but had found herself held up in the common room unnecessarily. Running wasn't her strong point, neither was any form of sport, but she tried. Making it down to the courtyard quicker than normal, she scanned her eyes around, looking for the familiar ginger head, presumably by itself. Seeing him nowhere, Alice decided not to panic, figuring that he would have gone on without her. Although this seemed reasonable, she still felt slightly disappointed, having hoped that he would keep a promise to her. As she walked, she looked around and suddenly caught sight of George, talking to someone. She hadn't been spotted yet, so stayed behind some 3rd years who were milling around. She noticed with frustration that neither of the boys were really talking to each other, and that they didn't seem to get on. She wasn't sure why this annoyed her, because she didn't think that she cared for Fayt and didn't particuarly like him at that time. She found him rude and thinking that he was part of an elite race. Sighing, she wandered over slowly, only hearing the end of what Fayt was saying. Raising her eyebrows she wondered what the question had been and sighed, something inside her feeling sad that he didn't view her as a friend. Pushing the feeling aside as the reason that she didn't want any enemies, she smiled faintly and wandered over. Smiling at George now, she let her hand fall into his and stared at Fayt, wondering what to say. "Hi." She said, bluntness evident in her tone. She was trying to make sure that she didn't portray and hint of emotion to him, knowing that he would just tease her no matter how she acted. She wouldn't let him know that it upset her, but it did. Not mentioning this to George for fear of something bad, she smiled faintly and waited to see how they would react to her arriving in the middle of their conversation, especially as it seemed to be about her.

" Hi Alice. Find your book? " George asked, happy that she had come and had broken the silence that had occurred. He felt a bit awkward that he had been talking just about her, but didn't say anything. He waited for the other boy's reaction, and waited to see what would happen. He just wanted this to finish, because his try to meet someone new hadn't gone very well - not that he was overly disappointed about it though. He smiled at Alice and waited for Fayt to say something.

The awkward silence between Fayt and the ravenclaw student, George, had been broken when he saw Alice approached them. Fayt cannot help but smirk as he saw her, he didn't really understand why, but she had that effect on him, it makes him act child-like and all, one who wishes to annoy her so much. However, that smirk fell when he saw Alice's hand on George's. There was some strange feeling in him, like he's burning inside, but he didn't understand it at all, he didn't understand what he was feeling. Frowning, he he glared at the two. "Am I needed here?" He said, more like a statement rather than a question, he was angry, and he didn't know why.

" Is that anger I hear in your voice? Why what could have caused that? " George smirked, but changed his expression immediately once he saw Alice's look. He had gone a bit far, but the Slytherin was starting to annoy him quite a lot.

Fayt just had to smirk when he heard the boy's statement. "That was the most ridiculous question that I had ever heard.. " He said, almost in a very arrogant way. The boy was really starting to get on his nerves, and he doesn't know why. He, after all, was usually the type who keeps his annoyance to himself, but it seemed to him that this ravenclaw knew all the right buttons to push to set him off to his boiling point. And when Fayt is angry, trouble would surely follow.

Alice sighed. She knew that George and Fayt wouldn't get on, she had just been waiting for her fears to be confirmed. She put it down to the difference in house, but she knew that it was really something else. "No Fayt, i wouldn't want to ruin your, conversation." She said, laughing slightly at the thought of Fayt being able to involve himself in a proper conversation. "Please don't fight." She said, sighing and running a hand through her hair, wondering what she could do. She hadn't expected her words to mean anything, but she knew the moment they left her lips that it was a bad idea to mention fighting.

Fayt frowned when he heard Alice laugh, there really was nothing funny with the situation that they are, is there? "What's so funny Alice?" HE said, his voice flat, and his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance and confusion.

It was then Fayt's turn to laughed albeit in a very arrogant manner, when Alice told them to stop fighting. He was not really at that point yet. "What makes you think that we're fighting? We're not, are we?" He said, turning his attention back to the boy, then down to Alice's hand and his.

" No, we aren't, as far as I know. " George answered, pulling back a smirk. He noticed that Fayt looked too often at his and Alice's holding hands and it seemed to disturb him. George didn't quite know why, but he could only suspect. Did Fayt happen to like Alice?

Alice shook her head. "Nothing that you would understand." She said lightly, not wanting to debate about it now. "Well if your sure about that." She said, doubt evident in her voice. She too noticed Fayt glance at their hands but made no sign of removing hers. She could hold George's hand if she wanted, they were going out after all. She smiled at them both, before wondering what would happen next. They didn't need to leave yet, but Alice had a strange feeling that to leave now would be the best idea.

"If all you could ever do here is to hold hands, can you now leave? I got here first you know.." Fayt said, irritation evident in his voice. He couldn't understand why, but the sight of the two makes him red with anger, there's just this indescribable feeling inside him, and it was not good. He didn't like it at all.

Alice raised her eyebrows uncertainly. She wasn't sure whether they had finished talking yet, but if Fayt had asked them to leave, then they might as well. "We have got a lesson to get to." She debated, wondering what George would decide. She didn't really mind Fayt's company, but something warned her about leaving the two boys alone. Deciding to stay, she carried on holding George's hand, wondering what he would do.

(OOC: Sorry for the lame post and the late reply, i kind of forgot about this topic :jesse: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back