Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Derek<3
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Rigid Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The blonde was exploring hogwarts a bit. She had asked Evelyn which parts she had to see first. Athena decided to go outside and take a walk there. She liked to run or walk a bit to clear her mind. And that was what she was gonna do. Her first night here was terrible, she couldn't really sleep. It was not what Athena expected. The blonde was a real thinker and was straightforward to the next day or week. But that could make her think about stuff that wasn't even happening yet. It made her tired and she had no clue why she thought that way. Athena made easily friends and her roommates were all nice so far, so it wasn't that. Perhaps it was just all new and she had to process it. It was nice to have Evelyn and Espen around if needed. Emilia was a very sweet girl and next to her niece also a good friend so Athena was soon gonna look for her. Perhaps she wanted to come along and see a bit of the castle and around.

As Athena set foot on the grass she smiled and took a moment to catch her breath. Athena had escaped the castle to get some fresh air. The blonde walked to the lakefront and scanned the area. She noticed some students walking by and looked at their faces. Athena wasn't really good at remembering names, but faces she could remember pretty well.

Jacob always had a lot of energy except in the morning times. Then, he was pretty grumpy. Once he got some food in him, he was always back to his normal self and today was no different. Taking his frisbee outside, Jacob hoped to find some company to play with him though he was content for now to throw it and chase after it. It wasn't a fanged frisbee. His mom said they were dangerous and not allowed anyway. But it was a pretty cool toy. His frisbee made loud noises as it flew through the air.

Giving it a toss, Jacob watched it soar, giving it a head start before jogging after it. It wasn't until it was on the down swing that he looked forward to its destination and realized there was a girl in its path. "Watch out! Hey! You!" he yelled, trying to get the girl's attention as he sped up.

The blonde walked further at the Lakefront and enjoyed the view. It was not like this was the best thing in the word, but the fresh air was nice right now. Perhaps she could try and do it every morning, but the blonde figured she would get busy with homework too. She wanted to do her very best in classes and follow Evelyn in her footsteps. It would be hard she thought and she didn't want to become a copy of her cousin. Athena liked music and she wanted to perform it too. She liked to dress up nicely but wasn't such into fashion as Evelyn was. Her mother would want Evelyn as a daughter on that case she figured. Her mother owned a fashion brand and her mother wanted to make pictures all the time. So mostly Athena wear her mothers clothes, not the ones from herself but from her brand ofcourse. They were pretty and Athena could choose whatever she wanted but she was a walking advertisement for her mother.

The blonde was a bit lost in thoughts what she often had since she thought a lot about her day and her actions all the time. She heard a boy screaming at her and the blonde frowned. She saw a thing coming in her way and it went really fast. Athena wanted to run away, but she stepped backwards and fell over a tree trunk. The thing didn't hit her and it seemed like some toy. The blonde felt at her back and it hurted a bit. But at least the toy didn't hit her. '' Thanks?'' the blonde screamed looking a bit confused.

Jacob watched as the girl took a tumble, wincing as he continued to race over. His frisbee soared over her head landing a few feet away, but he didnt even think about that right now. He knew he had to at least apologize and see if the girl needed help. His parents were both really big on manners, and he knew that if they were around and he just walked away, he'd be in huge trouble. "Sorry" Jacob said, a tad out of breath, as he held a hand out to help her up. "I didn't see you there!" he added, though really he hadn't been paying attention.

Athena felt at her back and didn't thought this would happen on the early morning. She went standing up again and saw a boy coming at her. He apologized and that was the kind thing to do Athena thought. She looked at the toy that came at her a bit more far away. He must have played with it and run after it or something. Athena wasn't really easily mad or irritated so she laughed. '' I noticed that.'' she said with a smile. She looked at the boy and thought she had seen his face at the house meeting before but wasn't really sure. '' So what is that thing you were playing with?'' Athena asked curious. The blonde had never seen such a thing before. '' I'm Athena by the way. Your in Gryffindor too right?'' She asked to the boy in front of her.

Jacob let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding when the girl was laughing and not angry. As she asked about his toy, Jacob went to go retrieve his frisbee before someone stepped on it and broke it. He heard her questions though and answered as he kneeled to retrieve his toy. "Yea, I'm a Gryffindor. I don't remember seeing you in the common room, sorry." There had been a lot of people and a lot of things to look at and remember. He returned to just in front of the girl and held out his frisbee. "This is a frisbee. When you throw it, it makes different noises and it used to light up, but I sort of broke it" he explained with a shrug. "Do you wanna try?" he asked, eyes brightening.

Athena didn't really expected to almost get hit with a toy on this morning. But perhaps it was a nice suprise and that was life the blonde thought. Life was full of suprises and she enjoyed it. The blonde listened as the boy spoke. She couldn't blame him, there were a lot of students. '' Cool! That's too bad. I thought I had a face people would never forget.'' the blonde said teasing and smiled. '' There are really a lot of students around. So what's your name?'' the blonde asked to the boy in front of her. It was nice meeting people from your own house, but the blonde was also eager to meet people from different houses. Mazikeen seemed like a lovely girl and Athena hoped they could spend some time together. Athena was eager to make friends, perhaps even for life!

The blonde listened as the boy told her what that thing was as he came back. It seemed pretty cool and Athena never had seen it before. Her mother would never let her play with such a thing. All she ever got were dolls and girly stuff. Athena liked to play dolls when she was younger, but she never got the chance to try out other stuff. When he asked if she wanted to try out the blonde smiled at the boy. '' Sounds cool! I've never seen it before. Can't we make it?'' Athena asked to the boy. She nodded at his question if she wanted to try out, she had no idea how to do it.

Jacob shrugged. He was sure her face was memorable, but there had just been so many faces that aside from knowing his mom and his cousins, he hadn't really taken note of anyone else. Oh, he'd taken note of James Cade as well because he seemed like the coolest Gryffindor of all of them, especially once his mother had told the whole house about all of the things he was in charge of. "Jacob" he said easily, happy to make conversation with her since she'd been nice about the whole falling over thing.

"Make noise? No, my dad said I ruined the magic inside of it" he shrugged. "But it still flies, no soars" he reminded himself. "So you have to hold it like this and then you move your wrist and then you let it go like this" he mimed all of the actions without throwing it. "Easy" he smiled as he handed it over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back