a morning run.

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
Raziel tuck his wand in his thigh holster as he pulled on his runniong gear. He had a regular routine. He woke every morning an hour before sunset to run. WHen the sun rose he knew he could stop running.He normal ran around the small little wizarding community here in new zealand. He then would follow up the run with 10 laps around the local pool.

Taking a deep breath he bagan.

Jacqueline was walking out of an inn in New Zealand. She had decided to take a trip and try to see one if not both of her daughters without them seeing her, after all they did believe she was dead. Jac just had a curiosity about her to try and see them and find out what they were like without having a conversation. She was so deeply immersed in her own thoughts that she did not see the man running. He was heading straight for her.

((let me know if you did not want company... Im slightly bored and would like to rp with someone))

Raziel was so deep in his thoughts that he did not notice the women standing in his way until the last second. Raziel realizing that he could not slow down in time, drew his wand and shout "protego!" the spell lept from his wand and made insivible shieldin between the girl and himself. seconds later he met the force with a a little pain as he was repelled backwards a little on to his bottom.

Quickly regaining his bearings (cant spell Lol) he stood up and dust a little dirt and gravel off his behind.

"You should look before you just walk in front of someone running.' Raziel said in a tone that implied that it would be a good idea to consider this small piece of information.

Jacqueline was startled out of her thoughts by a man who apparently she had almost had a collision with. Lucky for her though, he was actually paying attention to his surroundings. She noticed he was laying on the ground, an event caused tenically by her. She ran towards him though it was hard in her high heels as he began to stand up. "Oh Im so sorry I was just consumed by my thoughts. I usually pay better attention. My name is Jacqueline Burke." she said sincerely.

"Raziel bishop is the name and you should be a little more careful." Raziel said simply.

Jacqueline looked the man over. He looked strong and powerful. She smiled flirtatiously. "Its nice to meet you Raziel. Again I am sorry. I am usually more carefully." she said.

"I hope so someone could get hurt."Raziel said a little flattered that the women had secretly checked him out. Raziel wass laughing in side a little.

Jacqueline smiled flirtatiously, after there wasnt any harm in having fun. "We wouldnt want that now would we?" she asked with a sly grin.

"No we would not. So what were you thinking about before I almost ran you over." Raziel said politely.

Jacqueline smiled secretively. She wasnt going to tell a stranger about her children who did not know she was even alive. Instead she answered with a broad answer. "I was thinking about what I was going to do today but my plans took a pleasant turn." she said with a sly, flirty smile.

"I see, so where are you off to now?" Raziel replied.

Jac smiled. "Well I was thinking of going into town. Care to accompany me?" she asked.

"I will be glad to." Raziel said with a slight smile.

Jacqueline grinned happily. "I just arrived into town so I havent really seen anything yet. What do you suggest I must see here in New Zealand?" she asked with a flirty smile.

"I suggest you see hogsmead or daigon alley." Raziel said simply.

Raziel nodded his head in agreeance and then grabbed the young women by the waist. "Hang on tight!" Raziel said as he was about to disapperate.

Jac was surpised when Raziel grabbed her waist. She hadnt been expecting that. She threw her arms around his neck and held on tightly as he instructed she had never disapperated with anyone else before. "Okay! Ready!" she whispered into his ear.

Raziel smiled as they both where sucked into darkness.

((Hey I will start a topic in hogsmeade :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back