A moaping Ghost? Oh man not again!!

Camille Parker

OOC First Name
Teigan
It was a particularly boring and black day as Camille floated down the halls. She wasn't too sure why she just didn't go and find something to do..... Then again when your a ghost you can't touch anything. Though Camille always continued to try as she still did not believe that she really was dead and that she was just dreaming. She hadn't died all that long ago either. Only maybe, what two years ago.... She had been thirteen at the time. And it had been such a horrible death. She really did wish that she had seen her murderer and had been able to track him down and do what..... Just do something.....

She sighed and tried to lean against the wall. Unfortunately she fell through it and only her legs could be seen from the wall. She grumbled slightly and stood back up. She still hadn't grown accustomed to all the things that happened to dead people. Or rather Ghosts. Ghosts..... it was such an odd term to her, she wasn't used to it. Sure, there had been heaps of Ghosts at HWA, but here, she had yet to see any others. She knew they were around, but perhaps they kept to themselves more then she did?

Well whatever the reason she just wished some-one would come down the hall and keep her company for a while. She was a really lonely youg girl. She had died before her time, and that both upset and angered her.

Sofiajade was passing by the second floor corridor when she noticed what seemed like a ghost. The ghost looked very lonely but she also looked too young to be a ghost. Sofiajade approached her. "Uhmm, hello." she greeted. "I'm Sofiajade, and you are?" Sofiajade introduced.

Camille almost jumped when she heard some-one speak. She had wanted some-one to come but hadn't expected it. She looked up from where she was standing and sighed. "Hi" She said by way of greeting. She realised it wasn't much of a greeting, but she really wasn't up for talking right now. She sighed again and looked up at the sky, and then down at her body. She was never going to know what it would be like to get married, or to fall in love and have a family.

"im Camille".

"You look very young to be a ghost. Are you alright?" she told Camille.

Camille shook her head at the girl. "No, its alright, I'm fine, you really don't want to know my story, trust me" She said as she tried to smooth out her hair. Though her hand just went right through her. She groaned slightly and sighed. "Perfect".

"I'm sorry, I just thought you'd like to talk or something." she replied to her. Sofiajade knew that Camille wasn't being mean but she felt bad, she was just trying to strike up a conversation. She didn't want to be a nuisance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back