A message to deliver

OOC First Name
Brittany
Wand
Yew wand 14" essence of fairy dust
Antoinette walked quietly and slowly, a few inches above the ground. Her head was hung low as she travelled. Lord knew she didn't want to tell Sia what had happened to her sister. She had only just come to terms with it herself. If only it was still the holidays, at least Sia wouldn't have to be pulled out of school, and she would have time to adjust. It was going to be hard for all of them to learn to live, possibly without Melodie. Antoinette spotted Sia walking through the corridor and in a flash she was standing in front of her. "Sia. Its Melodie. I have something to tell you" she said in a hushed tone. She didn't know how much of her Sia would be able to percieve or hear but it was worth a shot.

Sia strolled along the corridor, daydreaming. Suddenly, she felt a cool breeze, and a voice came from no-where: Sia, it's Melodie. I have something to tell you. Sia stopped in her tracks and looked around wildly for the voice's owner. There was no-one in sight; she appeared to be alone in the corridor.
"W-who's there?" she stuttered, understandably worried about hearing mysterious voices.

Antoinette appeared next to Sia and placed her hand on her shoulder. "You have to come quickly. She's hurt" she whispered directly in the small girls ear. Melodie was in such a state, Antoinette had never dreamt that her staying behind in this world would lead her to exlplaining to her grandaughter that her sister was most likely going to die. That was one thing a grandmother should never have to do. But no matter how she tried to deny it, Melodie was dying, sh had seen it before her very own eyes and no matter how hard she closed them, the visions wouldn't go away.

"Melodie? Hurt? Why, what happened?" Sia's voice was quick and urgent, until she realised the unseen person had still not answered her question. Sia's eyes narrowed, and she frowned.
"How do I know this isn't some sort of trick? Who are you, voice out of this air?" Or is there no-one there? her thoughts continued. Am I talking tosomeone nonexistant? Am I going mad?
She had no way of knowing that this applied not to her, but her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back