A Message from the deep North

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
((((This started as just a Christmas greeting, but then it got a little crazy so I moved it here :p )))

At this special time of year when all of our lives are busy and bustling I try to take some time to pause and remember the year that past. For me it wasn't really the best year in many respects: I lost several really good friends, I got really sick and ended up going into the hospital a couple times and we had a few scares in my family. But when I look back over this year although yes I do see these times in my life, I don't see them as the dark hard times for there is something else bigger than a single person's despair that fed and fueled me through those times.

That was where you all came in. Just over a year ago I found this wild site full of crazy, fun and super kind people who were honestly there for me every step of the way. When the first of my worries hit, and hit hard in my carefree life, there you all were with your funny pictures, kind comments and understanding smiles ready to help me through. This was no exception at any time during my journey this year.

A few times this year, when life got busy and something had to go, I had the thoughts to leave HNZ. Even at those times the support I felt from here was even stronger than before. Then I got a few well placed PMs and there was no way I could leave anymore. It was at that moment that I realized that this site isn't just another burden in a busy life, it's a sanctuary to escape too that can drive you through the toughest parts of your real life.

So I'd like to take this time to stop and thank everyone who has been a member of this site this year. Whether I met you, talked to you, PMed with you, RPed with you or even just saw your name on the online list, your names gave me comfort and your writings joy. It is this strong fact that has made this site more than just lessons and story lines, it has made us a family and although I know I've had my moments with some of you I do love you all.

Thank-you again

God Bless all of you and God Bless HNZ :D (((Yeah that's my political junkie self popping through :p )))
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Deb (Hilary Grace)

Awww..
I'm going to cry any minute now.
Thanks deb, and Merry Christmas to you too :)

Love Aisyah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back