A meeting of friends

Jacqueline smiled. Maybe this wasnt so bad. "Cameron is almost 16, Kiera is 14, and Katheryn is about to be 13." she replied. She really wished she could read minds at this point. She liked Raziel.

"I bet they are beautiful and wonderful girls. May I ask where the father is?" Raziel continued trying to not sound to nosey.

"Well actually the oldest, Cameron, is a boy. He goes to Durmstrang. The two girls are very pretty. Kiera looks just like me except for the eyes and Katheryn just has my eyes and nothing else." Jacqueline said with a proud smile. "Their father and I...uh divorced when they were all very small. When I left, he lived in Georgia. Kiera says they now live in California." she said as she inched alittle closer to him. She loved that he was being so understanding.

"Wow do you have a picture of the kids" Raziel asked politely.

"Actually no I don't. Kiera is coming to visit over Christmas holidays and I think they are all coming for a month in the summer." Jacqueline replied with a warm smile unlike her normal icy smile. "What about you? What's your family like?" she inquired.

"Well maybe I can meet this wonderful daughter of yours some day, As for me I have three brothers and a nephew." Raziel smiled.

"You are welcome to meet her anytime you would like. She is..something else." Jacqueline laughed. Hmm no mention of a wife or even a girlfriend...thats good.. she thought to herself.

"Sounds Like a real hand full. So is there anything you would like to know about me since I have picked on you long enough." Raziel said with a grin.

Jacqueline grinned back at Raziel. She liked to see him grin like that. "Let me think..." she said slyly. "Just to double check, you dont have a wife or girlfriend right?" Jac asked cautiously.

"No I do not have either I am single. I do have a kid brother and a nephew." RFaziel added with ease.

Jacqueline smiled easily. "That is good to know." she said slyly. "So are you allowed to tell me anything about your job?" Jac asked. She knew Raziel worked for the ministry but that was it.

"I use to work in the department of mysterys and now I work in the department of Experimental charms." Raziel said with a huge smile hoping to impress Jac.

Jacqueline was clearly impressed. She grinned at him. Both of those departments could be dangerous. Jac loved danger. "Impressive. Both are worthy departments. Any other blooming jobs I should be aware of?" she asked with a sly smile. Raziel was obviously an intellegent man. "You make my job look unimportant." she accused teasingly.

"You probabley love your job and that is what makes it most wild and fun." Raziel sadi with a huge grin and a wink.

Jacqueline smiled slyly. "Yes it can be rather interesting. The best part so far has been that it brought me here." she said with a wink back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back