A meeting of friends

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
Seconds after disappating Raziel found himself on the street of hogsmead with a very beautiful women in his arms.

"You okay?" Raziel asked.

Jacqueline smiled slyly with her arms still around Raziel's neck. "Im pretty great." she said. "What about you?"

"Couldn't be better."Raziel smiled "Well waht do you want to do now that I got you here."

Jac smiled up at him. "Hmm I dont know. Lets walk around and see what we can find." she suggested.

"So what do you do for a living?" Raziel said as they beagn to walk.

Jac smiled happily. She had been dreading this question as it might change his opinon about her. "Well right now I am helping run my grandfather's shop. Thats why I moved here. What do you do for a living?" she asked hoping he wouldnt ask any more questions about her job.

"I work at the Ministry as an Unspeakable. So who is your grandfather?" Raziel said as he was not really alllowed to talk about his job , also he want to know more about the girl.

Jac grinned at Raziel with an approving smile. "Impressive." she said with a flirtatious air. She took a deep breath and answered his question. "My grandfather is Caractacus Burke." she said anxiously as she studied his face for his reaction. Most people looked at her and treated her differently after they found out about her family relations.

"Hmph." Raziel said with interested." Where do you work?" he added not dwindiling on the subject.

Jac smiled at Raziel. So far he wasnt acting differently. "I co-own Borgin and Burkes here in New Zealand. That is why I am moving down here." she said with a smile. Jac liked Raziel and hoped that this wouldnt cause him to despise her but her work and her family were part of her and she couldnt change that.

"It sounds like you are in for an adventure." Raziel smirked." So do you like New zealand so far."

Jac smiled slyly. This was an unusal reaction. "What do you mean by that?" she asked still grinning slyly. "New Zealand gets more and more enjoyable by the minute." she said with a slight laugh.

" I meant that you shop has been known to have very interesting clients, hopefully you can handle it. You look pretty tough." Raziel said with a smile.

(sorry my post are so spread out I am busy but I get on almost daily now)

((oh its cool! Dont worry about it!))

Jacqueline laughed. "Well thank you. I have to be tough. One of the other shopkeepers came in the other day and started firing spells at me because I insisted he talked to grandfather instead of me but he was out. I fought back of course. The shop was almost destroyed though." she said. Jac looped her arm through Raziel's arm though she wasnt sure if he would mind or not.

"Who would do such a thing and why?" Raziel ask smiling at the Jac.

Jacqueline frowned. "I really dont know. I didnt even get his name. I mean I dont understand why its such a bad thing to talk to me." she said with a confused smile.

"Maybe he knows something that you dont!" Raziel said jokingly.

"So do you have a family to go home to at night and a husband who is hunting me down for talking to you?" Raziel asked as he looked over his shoulder jokingly.

Jac grinned. "Nope! I dont have a husband or even a boyfriend that would be hunting you down. I live alone." she said with a smirk.

"Any other family member I should worry about." Raziel said seeming to relax with that last peice of news.

Jac grinned. She rather liked where this was going. "Not unless you count my brother but I havent heard from him in like 3 years." she joked.

"I meant more on the immediate family side like kids or dogs." Raziel said lightly.

Jacqueline smiled. She didnt know how he would take the news that she had children though he had been pretty understanding so far. "Well I dont have any dogs but I do have three children. I dont think they will mind though." she answered truthfully.

"How old are the childern?" Raziel asked nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back