A meal

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Steph walked into the Great hall, it was just turned 8pm. And Steph had begun to get hungry. She wandered over to the empty Gryffindor table, and sat down, she picked up a drink of pumpkin juice, and got her book from her bag.

After about 5 minutes, Steph gave up, she just couldnt jump into the world of Bella and Edward. Sighing she picked up a fork, and picked at a chicken salad that had just appeared infront of her.
Steph looked around, she was bored, and wanted someone, anyone, to join her.

Taylor was starving, she had been so busy trying to get her Potions homework done at the last minute, that she hadnt eaten. Expecting to be alone at the Gryffindor table she reached the doors to the great hall and noted another girl. The girl looked bored, so that was a good enough excuse for Taylor. She strolled over and took a seat opposite the girl. "Hey." She said, picking up some food and dumping it on her plate, because she just couldnt wait when she was this hungry.

Steph around up and smiled, 'Hey, im Steph.' She introduced herself, putting down her fork and putting her hand out for the girl to shake.

Taylor smiled back and gave her hand in return. "Taylor. First year. If you hadnt already guessed." She gave Stephs hand a firm tug before releasing her hand. "What are you doing here this late?" She asked.

Steph smiled again, 'Im a second year, gryffindor.' She grinned, 'Um, i always eat at different times to the rest of the school, its just the way i am,' She laughed, 'What about you?'

Taylor laughed with Steph. "Fair enough, i had to finish some Potions homework i left to the last minute and forgot to eat." She chuckled lightly, pouring herself some water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back