A Matter of Circumstance

Sophia smiled at Estrella. She had not yet talked to Jaken but he sounded like a good enough guy. He would have to be for him and Estrella to be together this long. The Ravenclaw deserved a good guy, and Sophia was glad her cousin had found one.

"All right all right," Sophia replied exasperatedly at Estrella's insistence to 'dish.' "He actually went to Durmstrang as well. He is nineteen and...he is actually Shane's roommate." The Slytherin looked genuinely embarrassed by this statement. Not only was she dating one of her brother's friends, but the two lived together.

"It is an extremely messy situation, but I really like him. He is so nice, and confident, and talented, and a really great kisser." Sophia blushed once more and started laughing. It was hard to believe she had just said something so silly, but there it was. [color=#00330]"I think that is a wonderful idea,"[/color] the Slytherin replied to Estrella's double date offer. "I definitely want you to meet Daniel, and I have to get to know Jaken better."

Estrella listened to Sophia's explanation with enthusiasm. "Wow, he sounds like the ideal guy!" she laughed. "Shane's roommate? Wow." She wondered if the situation Sophia had could get even more sticky. The Ravenclaw knew well enough that she would not want to be her cousin right now. Her lip pursed in amusement as she looked back to the Slytherin girl. "And a good kisser? That's always nice."

"Well, sounds like a plan then!" she chortled. "I'll talk to Jaken about it- but we should definitely do it next Brightstone Weekend. I'd love to meet him!" She was rather curious to see what this boyfriend of Sophia's was like. A year ago, she would never have imagined planning such an event with Sophia Stark.

Sophia was smiling so much her cheeks were starting to get sore. She left her face relax and looked at Estrella, her grey eyes lit up with happiness. If there was one thing the Slytherin had learned while she was away it was how to let herself enjoy life, and she was doing just that right now. Screw everyone else and what they thought, Sophia was enamored with Daniel and she loved talking about it to her cousin.

"It is a great plan Estrella. I cannot wait for you to meet him! Now tell me more about Jaken. You two have been dating for what, a year?" The noirette nudged her cousin with her shoulder, a smirk on her lips.

Estrella grinned, glad that Sophia wanted to go through with the plan. She was thoroughly positive that Jaken would be up for the idea. Her eyes lit up as Sophia asked her about her boyfriend. "He's- sweet," she laughed, "And his family's from Bulgaria. His dad's that one Herbology professor... you know, the new one?" Blushing a bit, she added, "And yeah, we've been dating since last Yule Ball." What more could she ask for in a boyfriend? Jaken was definitely protective, as she had seen on more than a few occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back