Glib | Anisha's Shadow

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Yellow Rose for @Ethan Alexander

Raafe had signed up for rose deliveries mostly because Anisha had, though he'd quickly realized they were going to be split up all day trying to find people and that definitely made things less fun. And finding all the people on his list was certainly going to be an interesting task. Lingering in the entrance hall after breakfast, Raafe decided the best way to start was the more obvious one, so he slipped up a few steps on the staircase in the Entrance Hall before holding his roses over his head and calling out. "Ethan Alexander! I am looking for Ethan Alexander if that's your name you should come over here so I can stop shouting!"

Ethan felt like he had been dodging rose deliveries all day. He thought it sounded cool when he had decided to send one to Sabrina but now that it was clogging up the halls as he made his way to lunch it was less fun. Finally he made it down to the ground floor and was shocked to hear someone shouting his name and he made his way over, feeling a little embarrassed at the spectacle. "Uh that's me." Ethan said with some urgency, hoping the other boy hadn't been shouting for too long.

"Excellent," Raafe said, hopping down a step when Ethan Alexander finally turned up. "Did you know you have two first names? Is that weird for you?" Raafe asked casually, handing over the yellow rose and note.

I really appreciate your company. Thank you :) -Sabrina

Ethan blinked when the other boy mentioned his name. "I guess I have three cause of my middle name." he pointed out. "But no. It's not weird. It's just my name." he shrugged before taking the rose and the note that went with it. He opened it curiously and smiled when he saw it was from Sabrina. And was a little relived knowing he hadn't sent one to her without reason. He wasn't always good a friends but this felt like getting a good grade at something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back