Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Unsurprisingly there were a number of people that Geo was finding she didn't know on her list of rose deliveries, and the next student was no different. After walking the lengths of the tables in the Great Hall, she was no closer to finding the girl. She didn't even know what she looked like, nor what year she was in. "Hey" she tapped the shoulder of a nearby Gryffindor. "Do you know.." She consulted her list to be sure of the name "..Aurora Night?" She asked, hoping they'd have more knowledge than her.

Rory was about to make her way out of the Great Hall when she overheard one of the delivery people looking for her. Normally she wouldn't have been paying any attention at all to other people's conversations, but one word had been uttered that drew her attention like a raging beacon every time she heard it. Aurora. Muscling in on the Gryffindor student the delivery person had been trying to talk to, Rory held a hand up towards the other girl in imitation of a 'stop' gesture. "No one knows Aurora Night, okay, because it's just Rory." She dropped her hand, relaxing her body language. "Honestly, who writes my proper name on these things anyway... I bet it's that organiser guy." He had a lot to answer for in Rory's opinion, hounding her with her dreaded first name like this every Valentine's Day. "Does he want me to deliver another rose, or something?" she asked, eyeing the flowers the girl was holding. She hoped not, she'd thought she was done for the day.

Geo turned to find an irritated Gryffindor, and she immediately looked apologetic. "I'm so sorry! they do exactly the same thing to me. It's only on official documents I have my name, but sometimes it can get so confusing for others" She added, knowing how she must be feeling right now. "Rory, I have this for you" She tried to lighten the mood, delving into her bag for the rose. "It looks like you've got a good friend" She smiled.

RORY!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! MWAH MWAH MWAH YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND AND ADVENTURE BUDDY EVER AND I LOVE YOU!

LOVE HARLEY XOXOXOXOX

Rory brightened considerably upon hearing that the other girl had a similar problem to herself. "Oh, man, really? So what cool name have you shortened your massively horrible proper name to?" Technically, Rory's father was the one who had given her the nickname, rather than choosing it herself, but she did feel it was important to realise her own contribution in furthering shortening the nickname down from the embarrassment that was 'Rory Dory.' She still shuddered a bit to remember that one in public spaces. Rory was also pleased to hear that she didn't have another delivery to add to her pile. "Oh cool, who's it from?" Taking the offered rose and note, Rory read through the message with a giant grin. Harley was so awesome, and she was definitely going to have to do something for her friend in return. "She's better than good, she's great. Thanks for delivering this," she said, grinning at the younger girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back