Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Dear Alyssa,

I know things ended bad for us but I want you to know that I am truly sorry and I hope you can forgive me, if not I understand but please forgive Bella. I'd hate to hear that you lost your friendship because of my bad judgement. Please know that I still want to be friends, and I'm so sorry for everything you, Theodore and Henri have endured because of me. I never meant for anything to work out like this, it just sort of happened.

Sincerly and Apologetically,
Aiden Lorka

[ooc: more letters to come for everyone else i just don't have the time at the moment thanks for your time :D ]

Alyssa scoffed and placed the letter down. Althought she was tempted not to write him back she thought she could at least show him some ounce of kidness....not that she felt he deserved it or anything.

Taking a quill Alyssa pulled out a sheet of parchment from her bag and began to neatly write a response to Aiden.
Aiden,

You are indeed correct that things ended on a bad term. I'm still hurt and upset by the things that had happened. But I'm not going to hold a grudge on you for it. I think better than that. I've already forgiven Bella because she is one of my best friends. However it is highly unlikely that I will be able to face you in goods terms for quite awhile.

I hope wherever you are you will be happy and I wish you and Bella all the happiness I can muster.

Angry but Surviving,
Alyssa Snow

Alyssa gave her message to the owl and sent it off then picked up her messenger bag and headed out of the quiet owlery.

Dear Alyssa,

I don't expect you to face me ever, I just needed to apologize, and since I am back at home this is the only way I am able to. So if I do come back to HNZ I would like to apologize face to face but I really don't see that happening, I'm really sorry.

Aiden

Alyssa was shocked to see that Aiden agreed and still wanted to apologize. At least he was persistant.

Aiden,

Where are you? Why arn't you in school anyways? No one here as told me anything about you disappearing. Isabella misses you and it's starting to show. I worried about her. If you hurt her I won't be afraid to hunt you down and finally give you that punch that you deserve. ^.^

Write Back Soon,
Alyssa Snow

Alyssa smiled sadly at the owl and fed it a treat before she handed it the letter and sent it back off to wherever Aiden was at the moment.

Alyssa,

I'm sick at my New Zealand house, the nurse sent me home because I've got Spattergroit. I've been writing her everyday and I know she does, it hurts me to be so far from her, I know that isn't at all what you want to hear but you can trust that I wont hurt her.

Aiden

Alyssa,

I'm not even sure, I barely even know what it is, I'd be lucky if I came back next year, and I know Bells Isabella told me already. I'm getting a bit better, hopefully I can come on back in time for exams, so I'm not behind in my classes.

Aiden

Aiden,

Ha. Maybe then you won't miss our party! ^. ^ Is your family driving you crazy? I know I'd go nuts if I had to stay with my family while I was sick.
I'd totally send you a bunch of candy and things. But I think I'll mention it to Bella. It should be her thing to send you treats.

Don't Die,
Alyssa Snow

Aiden laughed lightly as he read Alyssa's letter, he didn't write her back though, because he would see her in person in a few days, he had recovered almost completly and he was able to return to school, his stupid father let him go back to Hogwarts aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back