a lonley birthday

Klaus Dove

OOC First Name
Zach
Today was Klaus's 11th birthday. He sighed as he woke up, he would be spending the day alone. His father was away on important business and his mother was away on a book tour with his little brother and sister. He made his way through Obsidian Harbor until he reached the end where it led to bleak street, "Happy Birthday to me" he mumbled sadly.

Luke was walking about with Nicks. Once again mum and dad were out doing their jobs while Luke was left home alone. Never the less it was always the same. Luke decided that he'd go venture out with Nicks and see what was around.

He'd never really noticed it but there was this harbor that quite a few people go to. Never had he walked there but he figured why not. As he entered, Luke saw a familiar face.

"Hey!" he yelled.

Klaus was just about to head home and see if maybe one of the cooks could make him a cup cake or something when he heard someone call out. He looked around to see the only ones there were him and... Luke? Klaus walked up to meet him, "Hello Luke" Klaus said a nod of his head. He looked down at the puppy Luke had and smiled, "and whats this guys name?" he asking kneeling down and petting it.

Klaus came up to Luke and starting talking. "Hey Klaus." Nicks was at Derrik's side. Already he was starting to growl but all Luke had to do was call Nicks and look at him. Nicks looked up with a face as if to say "Fine...I'll be nice. But you need to be careful you don't know who could want to hurt you."

Luke thought nothing of it and bent down next to Nicks. "This little guy is Nicks. He's been in the family for a while. He was supposed to be a family pet but he's only been taking a liking to me and only me. He's nice around mum and dad but Nicks is at least always around me."

Not that Luke didn't want to talk about Nicks, he more interested as to what Klaus was doing. "So what are you up to?"

"Thats cute, I have a puppy too, hes at home right now though" Klaus said before standing up, "Nothing really, its pretty boring here today" he added looking around at all the people Christmas shopping.

Luke was interested at to what dog Klaus had. Maybe they could have a puppy play day or something. It was weird watching people buying the Christmas gifts. Couldn't believe that it was already that time of year.

"Oh it is? Does something happen here that I don't know about? I mean I've walked by here maybe twice but paid no attention to it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back