A Long Story by Tony Alraur

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
An original story by Tony Alraur said:
"You join us all here on a momentous day! Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw. What a fantastic line-up for each team! What a fantastic game ahead!". The two teams had made their way from the changing rooms, and out on to the side-lines of the Quidditch Pitch. The captains looked to be giving preparation talks to their players, walking back and forth as their hands waved about ahead of them. "As we all sit up here freezing ourselves, we can see each of the team captains growling at the people whom are supposed to follow their orders.". Tony paused for a moment, allowing the crowd to cheer; laugh yell; and taunt themselves quiet. Why he had taken to commenting these games still amazed him today. His lack of balance on his own two feet hadn't gotten any better over the five years he had been at Hogwarts, and his ability to fly was still as rubbish as it had always been. With him not being able to take part in Quidditch on the field, why not sit in a box with a microphone; and ridicule every other player; student; professor; and move in as many games as possible before someone forcefully removed him from the stadium. Well, almost ridicule every player. Peering over the side of the box, Tony fixed his eyes upon the one girl he would always love to hate; and always hate to love. Trinity had managed to find her broom legs, and had finally joined the Gryffindor Quidditch team; at a slight disappointment to Tony, as he now had to support two teams. "We have the fantastic Gryffindor at the left side of the field.", the crowd erupted with cheers and boos from every angle. "With a starting line-up of Cotley; Burbage; Johnson; Peire; Day; Zion; and, my personal favourite, Cornwell.". The crowd continued to raise their noise level. "And on the other side of the field, we have the greatest team of all time. The true champions of Quidditch. The only team worth coming to see. The only team fully deserving of a win..". A cough echoed from behind the young wizard. "The one. The only. Raavveenclaaaaaaw!". A deafening roar thundered through the stadium, as the Ravenclaw students almost fell from the stands cheering on their team. To add to the chaos, Tony pulled out his custom wand; and sent his house coloured sparks firing into the air above the crowds. Another, seemingly angrier cough met his ears. Grinning broadly, Tony placed his wand away. Leaning back over the box, the young wizard gave a last second wave to the girl who had his heart; as the teams rushed out to the centre of the field, and kicked off into the air. The game had begun. Jumping back into his seat, Tony once again grabbed the microphone; and set about driving the crowd wild. "The balls are loose! The teams are in the air! And the clash of the titans has begun!". The crowd roared once more. "Ravenclaw show us exactly why they are superior, and take control of the Quaffle first.". The fifth year paused for dramatic effect. "Zhefarovich; Dawson; Smith; Robbins; Fletch-wood; White; and, my cousin, the greatest Beater since the last one, Alexa Alrauuuuuuuurrr! As they all power on towards the Gryffindor keeper, Zhefarovich has the red ball. Lexi has one of those angry ones, though she always seems to be angrier. I don't know where she gets her mood swings from. Oooo, that looked as if it hurt! Burbage just took a Bludger to the side of his head. I am so proud of you Lexi!". Tony jumped from his seat to cheer on the team. The ominous cough was sounding once again behind him. "And as Gryffindor now take possession of the Quaffle, due to a slight mistake from Kamaria, the game still stands at nothing apiece. You know, I met her once. Some time ago. Sweet girl.". The icy glare that bore into him from several hundred feet away caused Tony to silence himself. Even at such a distance, Trinity managed to have an affect over him.

"Imogen Day, one of the better Gryffindor Chasers; but still not as good as Trinity, now has the red ball in her hands; as the Lions make their first attack on our hoops. Let's hope Dawson can rise to the challenge!". The fifth year felt he would have to give more compliments if he wasn't to end up on the wrong side of Trinity. "Gryffindor close in, and it's a shot from Day! And Dawson saves! A fantastic catch from the young Keeper! No time is wasted as the Quaffle is once again finding its way back to the Lion's den.". Taking a moment to catch his breath, Tony turned to the professor watching him; and requested a cup of water. If the game was to be as exciting as it had been for the first seven minutes, he would need all the liquids he could get. "Zhefarovich. Robbins. Back to Zhefarovich. Ravenclaw are playing a fantastic game so far. Kamaria on the attack! She shoots! And it's a save by the Lion left in the paddock!". Tony grinned as he took a gulp of water. "The Quaffle is back out. Gryffindor on their way back to the Ravenclaw hoops. they are going to miss!", the young wizard exclaimed; as he began chanting "Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss!" to the disgruntled looks of several professors, and the admiration of the crowd, who, all but Gryffindor, began to chant along with him. After his revelation coming true, and several stern words from three professors, Tony picked up his commentary thirty-eight minutes into the game. "We are still tied at nothing to nothing, after almost forty minutes of game play, and already I have been told off twice. I must be slipping. Normally, I have for verbal warnings; and two detentions after this amount of time. Gryffindor are once again in ownership of the red ball, which is held by the beautiful; gracious; ever lovely, Trinity Cornwell! Give it up for Trinity!". Tony paused once again to allow the crowd to express themselves, however, soon picked up the microphone again as it appeared a situation had un-folded in the air. "There looks to be a fight! Use your wand! Hit him!", Tony yelled; caring very little for the professors behind him. "If I see either of my girls being injured up there I will come up myself and deal with you!". His voice was stern; commanding; and laced with promises. He would destroy anyone who hurt his cousin or Trinity. "The Zhefarovich chick. Apparently she has a deadly blood-line, so I would stay away from her too.". The referee had called some semblance of order to the situation, which ended rather quickly. "Well done professor! Everyone cheer for Professor Grzesik!, the Divination one. She is doing a fantastic job of growling at everyone up there.", the Ravenclaw allowed for another pause; and another burst of cheer. "So far, neither team's Seeker has had any work to do. Both of them are slacking. Flying around as is they where on a holiday of some sort. If I was captain, I wouldn't feed them for a week!". As much as he tried to calm his antics, for the sake of the professor's stress levels, Tony couldn't help but wind up the players and the crowd. "We join the game once again, with Ravenclaw in possession of the dimpled ball. Kamaria looks to carry it well, as she makes her way towards the little kitty cowering at the hoops. Actually, from here, she looks to carry everything well. Ow! what the..", Tony yelled out as something crashed into him; knocking him to the ground. Standing to his feet, the fifth year watched as a seemingly rough Bludger headed back into the game. "Someone needs to keep an eye on those things! Bludgers are not toys!", he informed anyone who would listen; little knowing that Trinity was now planning on beating him into a pulp with-out the use of Bludgers. Handing the bat back to her Beater, the young girl set off once more after the Quaffle, as Tony continued with his rousing chatter. "Kamaria Zhefarovich. Closing in on the Gryffindor Keeper, and now in the scoring area! Another strong shot from the Ravenclaw Central Chaser! And she scoooooooores! It's ten nothing to the Eagles! Ravenclaw has scored first! Ravenclaw is out for a win! Zhefarovich puts us in the lead!". The crowd erupted with the loudest noise they had made since the game began. Any booing from rival houses was simply drowned out by the sounds from the mass of Blue and Silver. "As we lead, the teams re-set their positions; and the game is once again under way. Gryffindor power forward and take control of the red ball. Cornwell, avoiding an on-coming bludger, makes her way towards the Ravenclaw hoops. Faced with Robbins, she makes a quick pass to Day as the Blue robes attempt to squash the Red robed bugs in their garden. Day is rocketing forward, with three years of experience behind her. She reaches the hoops. She fires off a shot. And it's in. I don't believe it! Imogen Day has scored for Gryffindor mere seconds after their own hoops where raided by the clawed beasts! This is tragic! I call for referee intervention! There has to be some foul play! Ravenclaw have to win!". Cheers echoed from the Red stands this time, as the mass of Blue arose; and began chanting in unison that the Lions smelt like Professor Styx's socks. Listening to his house, Tony became slightly annoyed. He actually liked the professor. He had done so since his first year at the school.

"Ten apiece to both teams, as the pretty Zhefarovich powers away on an attack; flanked by the prettier Cornwell. Both sets of Beaters are whacking Bludgers across the sky. This game has edge; power; grit; and me. Robbins once again takes the pass from Kamaria, flying towards the scoring area. Can he take the lead for Ravenclaw? It's a shot! Noooo! Blocked by Peire. Peire is a funny name. I think he's Scottish though. The Quaffle is making its way around the pitch, as the Gryffindor Chasers throw it between themselves. Rather selfishly too. At least let Ravenclaw join in. Interception! Ravenclaw have the Quaffle! Robbins is powering back towards the hoops! The crowd has gone crazy! I am surely mental for doing this! And it's a goooooooall! Ten Twenty to the Eagles! In your face Gryffindor! Sorry professors!". The excitement of the game had captivated everyone. The buzz was huge. This was the second game of the season, and, bar far, the greatest one yet. Drinking more water, Tony continued with his commentary. The action in the stands was rivalling that in the air. "With very little happening for the past twelve minutes, it seems somebody either needs to score; or start a riot. The referee has had nothing to do. She looks bored. Entertain the woman!". The young wizard gave a swift glance behind him. It appeared that the professors had chosen to leave him to his own devices. "Oooo look! Some action! Imogen Day, the Centre Chaser, has snatched the Quaffle. She is flying. On her broom. Un-opposed, the sixth year is closing the gap towards the Ravenclaw hoops.". Amongst the laughter from the crowd, a distinct 'Thwack' could be heard. "It looks like our Beaters are not too happy! Thomas Smith, the open-side Ravenclaw Beater has just sent a Bludger to intercept. Let's hope it makes contact.". 'Thwack' "And another Bludger! Alexa has expressed her interest in smashing the Day's lights out! Contaaaaact! The Quaffle is in the air! Who will pick it up?! It's Ravenclaw! Superbly caught by White. Professor, the star looking one, is attending to the Gryffindor Chaser. No foul has been called; and no time-outs used. Ravenclaw are on the attack. No! Pass intercepted by Burbage! Gryffindor have now re-grouped! You'd think as a pack of cats they would all be hissing at each other. It seems the captain of old, Andromeda Fiorelli, has left her mark on the team. Burbage passes to Cornwell. Cornwell swiftly to Day, who looks to be okay. Better luck next time you two! Quaffle back to Cornwell! Cornwell keeps it. Have fun getting that back! She still owes me a cup-cake! Cornwell powers on down the field. Her movements are fluid. Almost like perfection. No. Wait. She is perfection! Almost in the bad-book there.I think I covered it well. Still Cornwell. Still Gryffindor. And it's a shot from Trinity! A powerful shot! And it's in! Trinity Cornwell scores for Gryffindor! The game is tied at Twenty apiece! And that is how you do it. Beautiful play by Trinity. A fantastic goal.". The crowd held a deafening roar once again. "..I mean, booo! Trinity smells. Like Professor Styx's socks. The Charms one. Somebody knock her off her broom. I won't hurt you. The Ravenclaw team is huddled up. I can't see if they are plotting something against me. And the Quaffle is back in play! Kamaria yet again showing she is on top form. Blurs of Blue and Red..". 'Thwack' "..and a Bludger from Zian has just collided with the Zhefarovich broom! He is going to pay for that mistake! Zian, the Gryffindor open-side Beater, attempting to murder our wonderful; sweet; pretty; bea.. Ow! Gryffindor have the red ball, and someone keeps letting those Bludgers attack me! I need a body-guard! Lexi! Burbage is making his way along the field, and; and it looks like we have movement from the Gryffindor Seeker! Cotley has woken up! He is still alive! Anyone who had death pegged for this game, better luck in a few weeks time. The rest of you can collect your winnings from Professor Rowann. As Burbage moves ever closer towards Dawson, it looks like the Pride may score again. But wait! A tackle from Kamaria! And a punch! Kamaria Zhefarovich has just punched Burbage! She is one sexy Quiddich player! What am I saying! The referee is involved! I made a mistake! It wasn't Kamaria! It was the other one! Gryffindor attacked themselves! Ravenclaw are not savage animals! We do not condone violence! We are too smart to get caught! It's all kicking off! Players are arguing. Fans are screaming. And the professors are losing all control. This is how Quidditch is supposed to be played! not like that Hufflepuff and Slytherin game. everyone went home, it was so boring. Kamaria Zhefarovich has been reprimanded by the referee! Surely as a Seer the professor should have saw this moment coming! Maybe she's out to see Ravenclaw lose. The professor is biased! Boo for the professor!". "Mr Alraur! If you cannot refrain yourself, you will sit detention every day for the rest of your time at this school. Do you hear me?". It was kind of difficult not to, as the voice boomed around the stadium. The power of the Sonorus charm drowned out the crowd. Tony, a huge grin upon his face, simply gripped the microphone; and continued. A detention was worth every moment.

"As the teams settle once more, and with the scores at twenty to twenty, Gryffindor take up position for a penalty. The crowd quietens to a dull whisper, in anticipation of the spectacular miss that will happen next. I said the crowd quietens to a dull whisper! Thank-you. Trinity Cornwell. The out-side left Chaser. If she misses this, I will rub it in for weeks. And there she goes. Beauty on a broom. The girl with my heart. even if it is cold and emotionless. A wonderful flight. A wonderful posture. A wonderful shot. but it's a save yet again for Dawson! This Keeper is on fire! And it wouldn't surprise me if the glare Trinity is giving managed to conjure up a few flames. Gryffindor are now trying their best to steal the Quaffle, but Ravenclaw are not making it easy. Kamaria Zhefarovich is once more showing who is in charge. Ravenclaw is! Kamaria is soft and kind. The type of person you would like to cuddle. Don't worry about Levi. He's probably asleep through all of this. White takes the pass, and pulls of a tricky manoeuvre to avoid a Bludger. Robins now in control of the red ball. And Lexi is hot on the tail of the Bludger. The pass back to Kamaria. She's in the scoring area. No other Chaser is allowed. She needs to shoot! It's a shot.. and it's a goaaaaaaaaal!!! Ravenclaw lead by ten points. Gryffindor are yet again behind!". Tony paused for breath whilst the crowd showed their support for his team. "Ravenclaw's record of Quidditch matches puts them high up on the board of skill; talent; determination; awesomeness; and, most of all, team-work. Team-work is where most success lies. You need to work together to win. Today's motivational speech was brought to you by Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes. I have secured a box of Wild-Fire Whiz-Bangs for the Ravenclaw team. See me privately. Gryffindor are now attempting to capture the red ball, but seem to be failing a lot. Lexi smashes a Bludger towards Imogen Day. That girl has not had an easy game today. And it only looks to be getting worse as Smith returns the same Bludger back towards Day! This is so much fun. I want a go! A pass from Robbins has been deflected! Johnson, the opposing Beater, got in the way of the Quaffle! Surely that is a foul. Referee?". The noise from the crowd dimmed as they awaited the professor's decision. "There was no deliberate blocking. I'm not too sure though. Those Gryffindorians will do anything to cheat! Game-play continues, and Kamaria picks up the Quaffle; passing it to White. Ravenclaw begin an advanced play, their sights locked on to the opposing hoops. Players are flying; Bludgers are flying; the Snitch is flying. Has anyone actually seen the Snitch this game? Little gold thing with wings. Hard to see; even harder to catch. Nobody? The Ravenclaw Chasers are heading towards the scoring area. Their Beaters following close behind. Zhefarovich drops! She's heading towards the ground! Is something wrong?! Smith follows. A Bludger! It's okay. She is being chased by a Bludger! Closer to the hoops. Can Ravenclaw re-gain control? It looks like they have! Kamaria is climbing! Smith is there to send the Bludger.. he's sent it towards Lexi! Zhefarovich is in the scoring area! She fires a shot!". 'Thwump' "A powerful swing at the Bludger from Lexi! And the Bludger is heading straight for the Gryffindor Keeper! Peire is like a lamb to slaughter. He tries for the Quaffle. It's too late! The Gryffindor Keeper has been hit by a Bludger! What a completely outrageous, and completely legal move by the Ravenclaw team! The Lion's den has their very own monument firmly attached to the outer hoop. Alexa Alraur has just flattened the opposing Keeper! This is truly a wonderful day for Quidditch at Hogwarts New Zealand! Gryffindor now need to find a replacement Keeper amongst those in flight. No substitutions are allowed! No-one can say this game has been dull!". The noise escaping from the crowd had reached an all time high. Never before had Tony known them to be so loud. He had no idea whether it was the game, or him who was causing their enjoyment.

"Whilst the teams take a time-out to re-organise, the up-dated scores are Gryffindor Twenty; Ravenclaw Thirty. We should be up and flying again in a few short minutes.". The day had been enjoyable for Tony so far. A welcome change from being stuck inside the castle's walls. After everything that had happened to him, his time at the school had changed him in ways he never knew possible. His gifts where blossoming well, and his locked up anger had been released through a few good graces, Graces which had come non-too-soon after his world fell into anarchy. At the sight of movement to his right side, the young wizard stuck his head out of the commentary box.; only to see his girlfriend floating towards him. "any more comments about me?, or do I need to keep sending Bludgers to knock you out?". Tony's smile was warm. He didn't know how, nor did he wish to know, but he cared for Trinity. And his heart was always hers. "You like the attention.", the Ravenclaw grinned. It was a disappointment they where not in the same house. Picking up the microphone once more, the fifth year began winding everyone up once more; as the teams set off back into the sky. "Welcome back to the second half. If you've just joined us, where the Gender Fudge have you been? We have had an amazing hour and twenty-nine minutes. Ravenclaw lead Gryffindor by ten points. Imogen Day looks about ready to drop off her broom, which doesn't seem good since she just got back on it. Kamaria Zhefarovich is still sweet. Powered up and mean looking, but still sweet. The Beaters are ready. The Seekers are ready. The Chasers are ready. The Keepers are ready. Gryffindor finally managed to scrape Peire from the hoops. A replacement is guarding the den. And Lexi has her gaze locked. This should be an enjoyable display, as the professor places the Quaffle into play. We are under way, and it is Trinity Cornwell first to manage the catch. Let;s hope she has some talent within herself to not embarrass me. And a pass to Day. The Gryffindor team look to be taking things slow, as Day receives the pass; before sending it back to Cornwell, and dodging right; as a smartly struck bludger from Smith once again attempts to maim her. He must be feeling pretty hard done by. Just how does he expect to out-do my cousin in the 'Outrageous Beater Challenge'. So far, he is on four points. Even Robbins has more than him. But if Trinity deflected to her rightful house, she could be on top. Hitting Bludgers at me is seriously outrageous. The Lions continue to play 'Pass The Quaffle' as they move around the field. No-one seems to be attempting an attack on the hoops. Maybe we should head to the showers now. We have an intercepted pass! Kamaria Zhefarovich! The angel! Ravenclaw have possession of the red ball. Let's show the opposition how to play! Wait! The Seekers are moving! Cotley and Fletch-wood are jostling for air space as they race towards the Snitch! The damn thing needs to be re-charmed so we can all see it. How are we supposed to follow this mess. Cotley is in front. He is the better flyer, and the more skilled; but if I know my team, he will be slug food in minutes. Fletch-wood slows his broom, and Cotley follows in action. It looks as if both Seekers need a new hobby. They suck! The Chasers are still fighting for control of the dimpled ball. Ravenclaw having the better time of it.". Much of the following game-play involved interceptions; passes; and very little attempts on the hoops. Eating a small cauldron cake, Tony watched some of the game un-fold; remaining silent to allow the crowd a chance to be heard. That was, until the Bludger made contact.

"Johnson has just been hit with a Bludger! Alexa knocking him clear of his broom! The Gryffindor blind-side Beater is barely hanging on as his team attempts to restore his, and their, pride. High-fives all around for the Ravenclaw team. They are playing dirty, and we like it. Whilst Gryffindor try to compose themselves, White has set off along the outer side of the field; Zhefarovich close behind him. Never a team to miss an opportunity, Ravenclaw are powering on towards the Gryffindor hoops. White passes to Kamaria, who manages to somehow pull off another spectacular spiral-sideways-flip move to avoid an on-coming bludger from Zian. Un-phased, the angel of the team drives forward! She's once again in the scoring area. No Bludgers in sight. Burbage must be crying right about now. And he should be too, as Kamaria powers the Quaffle through the far left hoop! It's Gryffindor Twenty; Ravenclaw Forty!". The mass of Blue and Silver erupted and shook the stadium with the noise it made. Attempts of boos from rival houses simply never made it to the air. "With Johnson finally back on his broom, Gryffindor have some serious work to do. The Beater is now heading through the air, seemingly looking for a Bludger or two.". 'Thwack' "I think he found one. The ten inch iron ball is heading directly for Alexa, who manages to send it packing with ease. Johnson again.". 'Thwack' "Another Bludger hit towards Lexi. I think he's out for revenge. Expertly sent away by the young Ravenclaw!". 'Thwump' "A third attempt. At the same opposing Beater! Something tells me this Gryffindor has a death wish!". Tony was on his feet, and hanging out of the commentary box. If his cousin was purposefully injured, he would do far worse to the fool. "Alexa Alraur once more showing us why she is the better Beater, as Gryffindor's own soon-to-be-deceased Beater attempts yet again to exact his revenge. And Thomas Smith joins the flurry, with a beautifully aimed Bludger being sent towards Johnson. With Beaters everywhere, and Bludgers flying, it looks as if we have an all our war of the Beaters! No-one is safe! Unless you are not a Beater. Then it seems you are fine. Let's watch, and see who hits the ground first!". The Beaters from both teams seemed intent on injuring each other, as, for seven minutes, they simply directed Bludger after bludger towards each other. The Chasers where attempting to score for their teams, and the Seekers continued to fly aimlessly; looking fully bored with their duties. The Snitch just didn't wish to be seen. After some reasonable maim attempts, the referee chose to fly in and call an end to the antics. The game could possibly go on all week if she hadn't.

"And we re-join the action as it is once again expertly diffused by Professor Grzesik. She certainly knows how to re-gain order up there. The game continues with the beaters once again trying to kill the rest of their opponents. Just how it should be. Ravenclaw in possession of the Quaffle ball. Robbins takes the lead on the attack. As he Blues close in on the hoops, can they make it Fifty points. It's a shot from Robbins! Oooo, and it's a save from Burbage. Not a great throw there. As the Gryffindor Keeper passes the red ball out to Cornwell, the Pride has some healing to do. Will they manage it? Let's wait and see, as the sexy Trinity powers on towards the Ravenclaw hoops. An eighth shot from the out-side left Chaser, and an equally poor one; as Dawson makes it secure. Those hoops are his. and no-one scores on them. Unless they already have. And they are very lucky. Or they are good. Or.. Ravenclaw once again with the Quaffle. Zhefarovich takes charge! This girl is on a mission to win!". 'Whoosh' "Woaaa! Fletch-wood jut shot past the commentary box! Has he seen the Snitch?! Cotley is now flying towards the blind-side, which is the left side for those of you who are dumb, as is now trailing Fletch-wood as the two battle it out for capture of the snitch! I can't see where it is from here. Fletch-wood is flying hard. Left; then right; then left again. Cotley mirroring every move. Could this whole thing just be a ploy to distract the Gryffindor Seeker? Could this really be the end of a momentous game? Find out after the break.". Tony paused for a brief second as some of the crowd let out groans of confusion. "And we are back. The Seekers are still fighting hard to capture the elusive winged object. I can see it! Ravenclaw are close to winning the game! Fletch-wood and Cotley. Arms out-stretched. Two Seekers. One Snitch. Ravenclaw. Gryffindor. And it's been caught! Fletch-wood has caught the Snitch! Ravenclaw have won the game! Fletch-wood is punching the air in celebration! This is a wonderful day.". The noise level of the stadium had increased greatly over the past six seconds. The Ravenclaw stands where threatening to collapse under the weight of over one-hundred cheering fans. The crowd was going crazy. The players where celebrating with fly-bys. The referee.. the referee was making her way towards the two Seekers. Something wasn't right. "Everybody be quiet! NOW!", Tony yelled through the microphone. "The Snitch is not happy.". The Golden Snitch only reacted to the Seeker who caught it, or, the Seeker who touched it first. "No. It can't.". Professor Grzesik had signalled the worst. Ravenclaw may have caught the Snitch, but it was Cotley who touched it first. "It was Gryffindor who won.". Tony felt himself sink lower into his chair. "Gryffindor caught the snitch.", he whispered. "Gryffindor won the game.". Today had been a memorable day for all. The crowd, slightly numb from the shocking turn of events, built up their noise once again as the cheers for Gryffindor began. The Pride where now performing laps around the field, as the Ravenclaw team looked on in shock; surprise; and un-certainty. No-one could understand what had happened.

"Gryffindor lead One-hundred and Seventy, to Forty. Congratulations to the Pride, even though you completely sucked; and Ravenclaw can kick your behinds in every game.". The young wizard knew Trinity would be gloating for a few days. It wasn't in her nature to shut up for very long. As much as she used to annoy him though, he had come to love her; flaws and all. "A tragic day in Quidditch history. Robbed of a rightful win by the memory of a ball. There will be celebrations for Gryffindor this evening, but Ravenclaw will out-do them in that too. We always will.". The roar of the crowds echoed through the afternoon air as students began heading back to the castle. Today's game wouldn't be forgotten. "As I bid you farewell, I have been informed that Professor Fletcher is double parked. Your vehicle is to be towed. Good luck getting it back. And with that, I have some sucking up to do. Good-afternoon, good-night; and remember the curfew. It's there to be broken!". With his final words spoken, Tony placed the microphone down, and swiftly exited the commentary box. The last thing he wanted now, was every professor in the school catching up to him. Trinity required his attention, and he wasn't going to give that up.

by request of Tony to post his story here in fanfic section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back