🌹 Rose Giving A Litto Rose for an Ito

Milo Frogg

I Think I Will Cause Problems On Purpose

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Yellow Rose for @Elise Ito

Milo had barely even started his deliveries today and was already this close to giving up and just standing the Great Hall and yelling. How the heck was anyone supposed to find the other deliverers without just walking in a circle? If it didn't mean having to face Marnie to admit he'd bailed, Milo would have just handed in his bucket of roses but instead he was trudging around the lower corridors making faces at some of the portraits as he passed, finally spotting a girl who matched the description his sister had given him of Elise.

"Oi! Elise Ito!" He called, relieved when the girl turned at the sound of her name "Finally, geez, were all your deliveries in the dungeons or something today," Milo griped, digging around in his bucket and peering at notes until he found the yellow rose with her name on it. "Hey, you're not related to Vera Ito are you? From Ashes?"

Elise was dragging her feet as she made her way to her next class. It wasn't the end of the world if she was a little late. Besides that way she could enjoy some quiet in the corridor before she had to sit still for an hour. But it wasn't quiet yet and as she paused in front of a window she heard her name being shouted. She turned and saw an older boy rushing towards her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "No I haven't gone to the dungeons at all today." she said simply and was caught off guard when he mentioned her aunt. "Yes, she's my aunt." she confirmed. She was very fond of her aunt and loved every time she got to go over to her house. Mostly to use her paints and because Leo would cook for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back