OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Cullen sat back in the chair he was using in the Student Lounge. Things seemed to be going well for him as he studying for finals. He wasn't sure how he was going to remember everything but he was lucky to have time between the exams to continue studying so he put his focus on the first exam he'd be taking, Astronomy. There were plenty of star charts in front of him as he poured over them remember how to map the sky and also the names of different things he was sure would appear on the OWLs. His head was beginning to hurt a little bit and he was wishing Corrine was around to distract him from studying. Though she was good at studying herself, it'd be nice to just sit and talk about something that didn't have to do with what was going to be on the OWLs. Sighing Cullen looked back over his notes and then he noticed a figure standing over him so he looked up and was met with a face he didn't recognize very well.

Vincent Della-Robbia was beyond bored. He was not the type of student that used his free time. In other words, he was simply lazy. That was the most simple way that Vinny could put it. He hated studying, and he did not like spending time doing things that he hated. The sixth year was walking around and wandered into the Student Lounge. It was not as loud as he was used to, but it was still a nice area that he used to find people to bother. He found someone who was working on Astronomy, which he found to be interesting to some extent. Vincent found himself standing over his peer and looking over the charts, processing them. The Slytherin rarely found himself flustered, but when he was caught, he had to scramble for words to say. "Oh, um...sorry. I'm not that good at Astronomy, but I always find myself looking at star charts." he said quietly and flashed his signature smile, which always made people speechless.

Cullen was surprised to see a guy standing above him looking at his charts. He wondered if he had done something wrong like he made them upside down or something. But felt more relieved when the guy started talking to him. The guy seemed like a nice person so Cullen settled his nerves down before responding himself. "I don't know if I'm very good either, it's hard to memorize everything for my OWL exam," he said glancing over all the paper work in front of him. The Professor had been nice to give him notes for the first three years he had missed, being a transfer student in fourth year. He hadn't been sure if the school he'd been to had taught him all the same material as he found things to be done here much differently. He shifted in his seat, his eyes moving from the guy to the chair at the table with him, wondering if this might be one of his first chances to gain a friend in a guy. At the moment his friend group was just girls here at the school, very similar to his home life with his multiple sisters.

Vincent sat across from his peer and kept a kind look on his face. He was not a mean person. Manipulative, yes. But, he was not a mean. The guy was fairly easy to get along with, despite being a bit spoiled. "I'm sure you're good at it, if you go to class." he added the end. Vincent was not good at going to class. He preferred to sleep and not listen to old people talk to him about things that did not matter. "I'm Vincent Della-Robbia, by the way. I am a sixth year Slytherin." he said proudly.

Cullen sat back in his seat surprised someone was talking to him and introducing themselves. He'd been at the school long enough now that he figured the friends he had would be it and no one new would introduce themselves to him. It was nice to have a conversation where he didn't feel super nervous about the situation like he did whenever Corrine was around. He shrugged his shoulders to Vincent's first statement but answer the introduction. "I'm Cullen. Yeong," he said wondering still if he looked like a Cullen. "Ravenclaw 5th year," he said understanding how he hadn't ever seen the guy before in his own classes. He was older than him.

Vincent was looking for entertainment. He was always looking for something to entertain himself. Vincent found himself to be easily bored, which was not a good thing for someone who enjoyed being active and doing things. "You seem like a quiet person." he said simply. Vincent was not that good at starting conversation when it was not romance related, so he felt like he was failing at the moment. "This may seem like a personal question, but do you have a girlfriend?" he asked quietly. He kept eye contact, but he kept his voice low to sound more enticing.

Cullen nodded looking down at his studies when the guy Vincent said he was a quiet person. That was pretty much the definition of Cullen's life. He was always quiet and working, something he had learned from his parents when growing up. He was only ever loud an excited when around friends, of which he had very few now. He looked up meeting the eyes of the guy and was shocked to hear the next question and his mind starting wondering if this guy was interested in him? Was that why he had come over and started to talk to him. Cullen hadn't ever had a guy be interested in him before, really Corrine was the first person he ever knew to be interested in him and that was a girl. Cullen liked girls, so his eyes looked away nervous about what to say in return to this guy. "I am not sure," he said finally in reply. It was his honest response, he hadn't asked Corrine but in all honesty she had done most of the asking during the length of their relationship. "I asking her soon. First I cut my hair," Cullen said reaching up touching his hair was had been growing out longer than he usually would let it grow.

This was the type of conversation that Vincent was into. Love and romance. He was not that much of a romance guy, but he could be if he really wanted to be that way. He would do whatever it took to get what he wanted. However, Vincent did not know what he wanted from this guy. It was not like he did not have any luck with men because he did. It was just not as often, and he was not even sure what he wanted from Cullen yet.

Vincent smiled at Cullen's words. This was what he was talking about. This was his space, his area. He knew exactly what to do in situations like this. "It is either you two have had the conversation or not." he told him simply. There was no need to over-complicate things when it was exam time. Vincent shook his head at the hair comment. He felt that Cullen's hair was fine. It was something else that was wrong. "It's not your hair. I don't think. I just think you need more confidence, which I know is the most cliche thing to say." he told Cullen seriously after playfully rolling his eyes.

Cullen wasn't sure what brought about this conversation but it was nice to be able to talk with a guy. Especially since he wasn't sure if the only other person besides Corrine he had decent conversations with was appropriate to discuss it with. Rose Holland, he hadn't had much conversations with her during the past year, she had gotten busier and his head had turned to Corrine. "She asked me to dance, I asked her to next dance, but not much more. We study together, not now here, but we did here with her friends," Cullen said looking down over his notes. He knew they weren't dating yet but had been on dates so hopefully since she still wanted to hang out with him one on one she was interested in being his girlfriend. He touched his hair when the guy talked about it noting confidence was something he was lacking. "Yes."

"We plan to meet, near the end of break, but aishhh, when do I time asking her? When we first meet or at end? I told her it's a date," Cullen said scratching the back of his head as he tried to think about the meeting. He had tried most of the time to push it out of his head while studying for exams but now it was back at the front of his thoughts.

Vincent listen to Cullen seriously. He himself did not have a lot of friends, but he was not interested in making any. Vincent just enjoyed playing around with people's emotions and seeing them fail, which was why he felt Slytherin was a great house for him. He wasn't always like this, but he was not ashamed of being the way he was. He had to be proud of his decisions. "I think you are on the right track, you are just too worried. A healthy amount of anxiety is good, but you have too much." he told him simply.

Vincent nodded. It seemed like Cullen was making progress, so he did not know why he was so worried. "I think you are just worried that she will say no. You already said that it's a date and she accepted, right?" he asked.

Cullen listened to Vincent's word intently. He seemed like a guy he could trust and seemed to know what he was talking about, which was a nice thing to have in his life. He hadn't made friends with the guys in his year, mostly because he never really tired hard to talk with them. "She might think it a friend date," Cullen said wondering if he was worried for nothing. Vincent seemed to think so, and it made Cullen wonder if he should have more confidence. Corrine never really seemed to show interest in him more than friends from what he could tell. But maybe she had and he missed it because he like her? Dating was just a whole new thing for Cullen and he wasn't too sure he was prepared for it, but he liked Corrine and wanted to date her and not just be friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back