A Little Piece of Heaven

Aleyha's hands were balled into fists, but slowly and surely as the mumbling continued, they were released. The mumbling seemed to be worked with her, allowing her to say everything she could and not be bothered with it. Theodore said that he couldn't understand her, and all she responded with was a shrug. She didn't care if he couldn't understand her, in the least bit. Sooner or later, he just had to realize what had made her so mad to begin with. Wasn't it not obvious? Then, what he said next made her mumbling stop, and her eyes meeting his. Perhaps the only sign of understanding she muttered was the word, "Huh?" Then the embrace was broken, and Aleyha pouted just a fraction. Her gaze went to the ground, only to be caught once more by the feel of his hand under her chin, and her eyes met with his. It was as if she had known what was going to happen.

The kiss was almost a rush to her mind, and she had no other choice but to return it with equal favor. Her anger melted as she realized that he cared. Her hands caressed his shoulder's, and she knew that the boy that she was sharing her night, her light, with, maybe he was the one that was just suited just for her. Aleyha didn't want to pull away, but she did just a fraction to give her lungs a fresh intake of oxygen. Aleyha softly licked her lips, and she whispered, "Would it be too late...to accept your offer to have me as a girlfriend, or do I need to force you to ask me again?" Her smile was flirtacious, and she had a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. It was as if the kiss itself wiped away all frustration, all anger held. Huh, who would have known such a tiny act of affection could make a girl weak at the knees, and forget why she was angry to begin with?

Theodore was slightly shocked and ultimately pleased that she returned the kiss and stopped the hostility between them, especially seeing as this was technically their first actual kiss that they had shared with one another. When Aleyha pulled away just a fraction, he carefully rested his forehead against hers and tried to even out his breath a little but even the smallest kiss was easily able to get his head a little fuzzy nowadays. "I want you to be my girlfriend...but only if you want to be." He breathed out trying to signal that he wasn't going to pressure her into this because he truly cared about her opinion in this. Either way they would end up married because of this arranged marriage, but it didn't mean they feel as natural as possible before they had to get married.

Theodore kissed Aleyha again lightly before his arms returned around her in another embrace, this one was more caring than the previous one had been though. "So...did you hear I have to get that family mark of yours on my shoulder in less than a month or so." He answered while still embracing her, both his father and Nicolette had informed him that he had to get it sometime or another and since he was going to be sixteen soon he knew it was approaching fast. He wondered if it would hurt badly and what it would feel like to have one, but he didn't fear getting it nor reject the idea..he was merely curious.

"I want to be, I really do," murmured Aleyha. It was official. They were now...boyfriend and girlfriend. It was a wonderful feeling. Yet, it was familiar feeling all the same. Aleyha embraced Theodore and she inhaled the scent of her boyfriend. Aleyha stared up into his forest eyes, and she enjoyed the kiss. "I know. It will be very painful, so I have heard. And shame, I won't get to see you squirm." Aleyha giggled a bit, before her hand stroked his chest. "But you won't have to have it all over your back like I will. I hope you will find it attractive."

Theodore smiled softly to himself when Aleyha said she wanted to be his girlfriend, that meant that they were official and were boyfriend and girlfriend. "I'm glad you want to." It was almost highly unnerving how comfortable he felt being with her life this, the feeling was stronger than it had ever been with any other girl he had been with which he figured might be because he's now older and seemed to feel many other different emotions and feelings now. 'Hormones suck.' Theodore knew he had to be careful now, just because he was older and was starting to become more curious about things didn't mean Aleyha was ready for any of that kind of stuff. Thats why he knew he had to be careful to stop and just keep their display of affection to kissing and hugging until they were much older and he figured Aleyha would actually know what half of these things meant.

"For all you know, I like pain." He whispered in her ear almost darkly before he kissed her cheek softly and buried his face into her neck and breathed in her scent, it was true because being bitten was one of the few thing he actually enjoyed more than kissing. Lifting his face he smiled at her for a moment before he pushed some of his silky blonde hair out of his face. "You'll be attractive regardless." He wondered a full back tattoo would look like opposed to the one on the shoulder. All in all he knew it meant he was going to be branded to show that he was a member of that family, he saw his father's and he saw Nicolette's so he knew very well what it was going to appear like.

Aleyha wondered what was going through his mind. Sure, she was as innocent as the next child, and she really didn't know better when it came down to hormones. Hers was just beginning to react, and she had yet to know about the Birds and the Bees. Aleyha adored the attention she was receiving from Theodore right now, and she wondered what all he was doing. His affection more or less confused her. "Like pain? Then again, you aren't a sissy and is dating a girl that can whoop your arse." Chuckled Aleyha jokingly. Aleyha didn't know how to be a girlfriend, show affection, or anything. She just thought there was just hugging and kissing. Obviously, there was much more than that. Aleyha was going to ask her dad when she saw him next. "I-um, thanks! But I doubt you will be able to see my bear back unless I go swimming." Aleyha held her hands by her sides, her head cocked slightly to the side as she thought about marriage...and children. "Hey Theodore, you know, I'll be seventeen soon, and we will be married, that means we will be having kids." Aleyha paused for a moment, before she smiled, "I guess the stork will be needing a letter to deliver us an evil child!" Once the stork came, and did something or another, a woman got pregnant. At least, that is how Aleyha thought it happened.

It was extremely rare when anyone ever managed Theodore to truly laugh and mean feel the actual happiness or humor inside, but Aleyha just broke that spell with the last comment she had said to him. Turning away from her he tried to cover up the fact that was laughing, but he was sure Aleyha could tell he was anyways by the way his body language. He hated when people saw him laughing so he covered his face and tried to hold in his laughter even more, too bad it wasn't working very well at all. He couldn't believe Aleyha thought thats were babies came from, dear god was the poor thing in for a rude awakening sooner or later. It had taken a few moments but he managed to conceal his laughter long enough to turn around and look at her while looking almost normal, cold and bored with a hint of amusement this time.

"Two things kiddo..." Theodore started, keeping his voice as it's usual low and bored sounding tone even if it was hard not to bust out laughing again, he didn't mean to laugh at her but it was so hard to believe someone as beastly as she was being so innocent minded. "One, who ever said we were having children. Two...babies don't come from a stupid stork." He rolled his eyes and flicked some of his blonde hair out of his face, at the point he was in his life he wasn't very thrilled with the idea of having children like...ever. Actually the thought of becoming a father scared him a little because he always thought of the relationship between him and his father and backed away from the idea of ever being like that man. The bird thing was self explanatory though, someone had to tell her and it might as well be the person who was going to probably end up proving it to her later.

Aleyha’s eyes widened when he started to laugh. She had never seen him laugh like this, and it brought a smirk to her face. But when he actually came about to speak, her smirk was replaced with an expression of confusion. “Well, I do plan on being a mother one day, so you better get used to the idea, Pretty Boy.” Aleyha put her hands on her hips and she glared at him. If the children didn’t come from the stork, where in the world did they come from? “Okay then, smarty-pants, where do they come from? Obviously, you know more about this subject than I do, so spill the beans.” Aleyha didn’t look too happy, but to lighten her own mood, a devious smirk replaced her glare and confusion. “Oh, you are so adorable when you laugh. I hope you know that. You should laugh much more often, Theodore.”

Theodore froze and quickly raised an eyebrow when Aleyha said she planned on being a mother someday, he would have never pegged her to be the type that wanted to start a family. He himself wouldn't mind having one himself in the future, but right now just the thought of being a father scared him to death. "Don't call me pretty." He didn't dare comment on the motherhood thing though, any decisions or happenings of that was all left up to the future and it's sense of humor. The only thing he could pray for now was that he didn't have multiples like his father did, because frankly he figured Aleyha would try to murder him if they did. When she asked where babies come other than from a stork he had to try to hold in his laughter again which happened to be more successful that it was last time. "They come from a mom and a dad when they uh...do stuff." He asked in a semi-snotty sounding tone, other than that he didn't know if he should tell her anything else because it wasn't all his place to explain what else needed to happen before a baby was born. Perhaps he should write a letter to his future Father-in-law and explain that someone needed to tell her and Theodore preferred that it was her own father and not him, then again there was news of that Death Eater being killed so maybe now wasn't the best time.

"Hmm, how about I don't but say I did? I have no reason to laugh." Theodore rolled his eyes and pushed some of his hair away from his face, it was true because he had barely enough reason to be happy these days other than to look ahead to his future. Slowly as the days passed by, her was growing darker and darker and losing his grip on the sanity he had.

"I am going to keep calling you pretty, and there is nothing you can do to stop me," Aleyha teased and she stuck out her tongue at him. She enjoyed being such a little brat to him at times. She thoroughly enjoyed getting under his skin, and teasing him until he turned beet red. This was one of the many ways Aleyha showed him that she liked him. Then the question was kind of answered. She sighed but she didn't ask what kind of stuff they did... But the words that flowed out of her mouth were of a higher degree of embarrassing, "Does that mean I'll have to do stuff with you when I want a baby?" Aleyha wondered if whatever this was, if it was in any way enjoyable. Aleyha shrugged at the thought, and would have to ask an adult figure sooner or later. Aleyha didn't bother with it before, as she really just didn't care. She didn't want to be a mother then, but now that marriage has settled firmly in her mind, she would have to have a child at one point. That was...what marriage was about, right? Making babies? Aleyha thought it was. Aleyha snorted, "You did so laugh. I heard you, and you were so cute!"

Theodore shyly kicked a rock with his foot and and tried his hardest not to look at Aleyha when she not only called him pretty again but said he was cute when he laughed like that. His shy side that he usually had when he was embarrassed or around girls was starting to kick in, no matter how cold he was becoming he would still probably have his shy side come out at times. "Cut it out Aleyha." He answered quietly and shyly, his cheeks become dusted with a dark red color that proved her was growing more shy as the moments and the words passed between them. That girl had made him laugh and become embarrassed all in one day and it was slightly frustrating to him, even if he adored her to absolutely no end.

H-huh?! Oh um...N-not me per se. But you'll have to do stuff with some man if you want a baby." He muttered even more quietly, his face going completely red as he tried extremely hard not to show how embarrassed he was getting by her question. By now he gaze was averted to the ground and his foot played in the dirt lightly as he tried to hide his emotions from her.

Aleyha walked closer to Theodore, poking him softly in the ribs. "But I don't want to. You have to bribe me," winked the third year. She smirked a bit, knowing full well that there was nothing he could do that would make her stop. It was just so cute! And he was blushing like mad! It was all too cute! Aleyha relished in it. She smiled gloriously at him, but it faltered at his next words. Some other man? Aleyha glared at him, "Some man? So, you don't want me all to yourself? Huh, now what would you do if I did go do the baby making with some other man, Theodore?" Aleyha was all too curious to see his reaction. It was also a test as well. Aleyha had no doubt in mind that he would pass it. Aleyha watched all too well on his behavior.

"Bribe you, huh?" Theodore almost smirked as he turned and enveloped Aleyha in soft embrace, he doubted she would ever stop calling him pretty boy but why ignore the chance he had to be closer with her when it was pretty much was offered to him. He leaned down and quickly bit softly kissed her on the lips before he pulled away and snorted into her ear; "Hows that?" Poor girl probably was going to be so overwhelmed over this that he nearly felt bad for doing this to her, but as her boyfriend he figured he sort of had a right and she could return the favor any time.

When Aleyha asked what would happen if she went with another guy, Theodore's smirk and delight faded away and his eyes darkened at the mere thought of his fiancée with some other man. "Oh, I kill him then bury his body in my back yard...no biggie." Actually he would do a lot worse and most likely let his family tear the man apart afterwards but he decided to keep that quiet because it was already bad enough what he said.

Aleyha wondered what he would do, and when he took her in a soft embrace, Aleyha started to feel a little weak. The kiss only sapped the remaining energy she had left to keep her standing, and she fell straight on her bottom. Aleyha hated that Theodore had the power somehow to make her weak enough to fall - literally. Aleyha sighed, "I would have preferred something that didn't make me fall. How did you do that?" Aleyha raised an eyebrow. Her fingers ran across the material of the blanket, and she glared softly at him. She didn't understand what in the world her body was going through. Aleyha smiled in content at what he said next. So, he wouldn't allow such a thing. "Okay then, Theodore Snow. Not that I would do that anyway...intentionally whatever the stuff is... But you are the only one then." Aleyha began to sway back and forth rather gently. Her eyes never left her boyfriend's.

Theodore blinked and bit his lip when Aleyha had fallen down, it almost seemed as if she had gone weak in the knees after he had kissed her moments ago, guess her feelings were genuine then if he could do that to her. "Must be the Veela powers kicking in." He stuck out his hands and wiggled his fingers as if he were trying to cast a spell or something but was really trust trying to add a dramatic affect to the situation. Sitting down beside her he shifted so he could rest his head in her lap and stare up at her, emerald green eyes meeting her red ones for a moment before he cleared his throat.

"Better be. Some fun days those will be." He answered almost slyly before he reached up and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and gave her a soft soft smile before it faded into something serious and dark. He was suddenly reminded of something else he needed to ask her, something that would affect her as much as it would affect him. "I have something else to tell you.." He said quietly, almost darkly and secretively because he didn't want this getting around at the moment but it was important to tell her this information.

Aleyha laughed and she exclaimed, "Your Veela powers need to be turned off!" She adored it when he used the spirit fingers affect to it. It was perhaps one of the funniest things she had seen Theodore do in her life. Aleyha allowed Theodore to lay in her lap, and in some odd, twisted sense, she was reminded of Arnost and Thorine. Maybe what they had was like what Theodore and Aleyha had, but was just much...much younger and just now developing. Aleyha let him move a strand of hair behind her ear, and she stroked his, just making sure it was all even and not messed up. "You can tell me anything, you know." Aleyha smiled gently, and wondered what was it about this boy whose darkness lured her in. Or was it vise versa? She didn't know. This was something Aleyha really paid attention to. His tone was not only swoon-worthy, but also serious. Aleyha had no choice but to listen up.

Theodore snorted when she said he turn his Veela powers off, if he could do something like that he would have done it years ago. He hated being a Half-breed but at least when he was with her he felt like it was okay if he was one, she accepted him for who he was and he accepted her for who she was. Which was good when you were expected to get married and live with together. "But how am I suppose to dazzle you then?" He wiggled his eyebrows before he snorted again and shifted a little so he was more comfortable in her lap, he liked when she played with his hair because it relaxed him due to it reminded him of the days his mother was alive and cared for him as a small child.

"I'm going to try and overthrow my father as head of my family. Right after I graduate." He stated coldly, looking her in the eye seriously as if telling her this was no joke and that it could be dangerous to him if he should fail in beating his father. But Theodore wanted power and to rid that man of his title once and for all.

Aleyha thought for a moment, before smirking, clearly joking around, "Who ever said that you could even dazzle me?" Aleyha continued to play with his hair, her smile as beautiful as the night sky in a stormy night. When Aleyha heard the news, her hand stopped moving in his hair. She raised an eyebrow, and she snorted, "Shouldn't be that hard. But if you need any backup, then I'll sick a snake on him." Aleyha smirked a bit, and she continued to play with his hair. Aleyha thoroughly approved of her boyfriend.

Theodore was thankful that she had his back during this whole time and even when he was going to actually go out and take his father's position. He figured he would need all the help he could get if he wanted to pull this off when his father was not only older than him but most likely three times as more powerful than he currently is. Sitting up a little he softly kissed Aleyha on her forehead before he pushed himself up completely, he wasn't going to worry about it now because he had a few years before he would even Graduate. "C'mon, let's go get some hot chocolate." He urged her quickly to get up and walk with him, he needed to spend more time with her while they were both still young and didn't have to worry about so many problems. They were dating now so he didn't have to worry about losing her to anyone, perhaps after some hot chocolate she would like to wander around with him until he grew tired enough so sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back