Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna never imagine that she needed some help with books. ''Can somoune, please help me? I can't take a book from there.'' She asked around and looked. She needed a book where was the tallest place and she was that small and she was not tall like another girls.

@Professor Noelle Maxwell

Noelle had just impulsively decided to drop by the library to get some more reference books on Dark Arts. Sure, Professor Styx had some left in the office but the Hufflepuff wanted to see if there were some additions. After getting a few from Irene Holland, he waved goodbye to the woman and was about to leave when he heard a voice call out. He followed the voice and saw a girl who seemed to look familiar. Where he saw her, he could not really single out. "Here, allow me.", he said, announcing his presence as he placed down his books and took out his wand. A simple wave and the book just floated down, landing on the girl's hands. "Forgot your wand?", he jokingly said.

Why he looked so familiar? She looked to him and she was try remember. "Thanky, i apriciate! Why are you look so familiar?" She asked and Jenna was thinking about Alexis Kramer and mayby he was her brother. "I am sorry, for being rude at staring" Jenna apologize. "Yeah, i forgot Hufflepuff coomon room" She take deep breath and holding her hands a fantasy book.

Noelle just chuckled at her question. He was sure this would not be the first time. The seventh-year students should have seen him around as they were only three years younger than him. He shook his head. "Oh, Hufflepuff. Are you a Hufflepuff too?", he asked since he was one himself. "I just saw Prof. Carter when I paid him a visit at his office.", he added. He was sure this information would confuse the girl even more. To many, he was a new professor. Except for Linden, the other Maxwells, and his other professors, they knew who he was before taking over Styx's teaching post.

"Yes, i am hufflepuff to! My name is Jenna". Jenna was a little more forget manners and he was nice person who helped her. "I see. Are you new professor?" She asked with warm smile.

When she introduced herself, it seemed to click. Noelle saw her from around school back when he was still a student. She was much younger back then. Still, a nagging feeling still made itself known. He pushed the thought back as he focused on her question. "Yes, I am.", he replied as he picked up the books he had set on the nearby table.

''Congrats, professor and wish you good luck'' Jenna smiled him and what else she can say? She was a little cunfuse to see him but why? She was never talk to him when he was a student.

Noelle smiled his thanks. "Come to think of it, you're a 7th year, right? How come you're not taking Dark Arts?", he asked out of curiousity. He had four students currently enrolled.

"Yes, i am 7 th year. I not sure realy, but i have only poition this year" She smiled him. Jenna was glad that he was not hear rumors about her. Jenna was know that all is lie and Ainslee ruined her life for nothing.

Noelle hummed in response. "How were your grades last term, Miss Jusantrea, yes?", he confirmed her last name. He could still remember some names to those who he knew back three years ago. Although, he believed he saw her somewhere, he was a bit confused as to why he saw her during the time he was still in Cardiff.

''Not realy good, professor! I got A. '' She told him and last year she was bisy with another thing. But she was still surprise that she was a prefect.

Noelle nodded. Styx had been strict with the grade requirement for NEWTs and while he wanted to be considerate and let A students take the class, he figured continuing his former professor's tradition was the best way. "What are you planning to do after you graduate?", he asked, gesturing to the nearby table for them to sit.

''Not sure, professor! I have plan if not go with Dragons, i will be choose singer carrier, professor!'' It was true she know that she won't go Minestry of magic and there was Ainslee Maxwell and she wanted be more like without drama thing. It was muggle world profession about singer and muggle didn't wached wizards rumors.

Noelle took a seat as he listened to the Hufflepuff talk about her desired career. At the mention of her choices, Noelle smiled. Whichever her choice was, he was sure he could give her some advice. "If you want a career with dragons, my best friend's brother works with them in Romania.", he started. "If you want a singing career, the same best friend is engaged to a recording studio scout and owner.", he added. He never doubted the business they had now for both were musically talented.

''What his name, professor? I writed a letter to Alexis Cramer brother, i got a friend from Rumania'' She told him with a warm smile and Rumania was a good choice start new life. ''Can you please ask him about if he need a singer professor?'' She was curios more about singer carrier and mayby was a better choose.

Noelle's face brightened at the mention of Alexis. "Yeah, she's the one. Armin works with dragons in Romania and often travels around the world to visit different dragon sanctuaries." It was a small world to find out that the Hufflepuff knew and even wrote to Alexis' brother. "As for Xavier, I can't say for sure. From what I heard, they mostly invite musicians and singers to the studio and listen to them. If they're good, they'd give them a call.", he said thoughtfully. "What's your first choice of a career though?", he asked. He knew Alexis was musically talented, smart, a good Quidditch player, and yet, she stuck to her dream of being an Auror.

''How is he in Romania,is everything fine?'' She asked and she was always woried about her friends. ''I was think about studio to, professor!'' Jenna asnwered with warm smile. ''When i was young, i can do many things. I am a good artist to, singer and dragons know, but right now i am cunfuse to choose. My personal life is going a bit right now down, professor! Mayby later when shcool end, i will know'' She smiled.

Noelle frowned, deep in thought. He was not exactly close with Armin as he had only met the man once or twice. "He has always been on his travels and mostly based in Romania.", he replied thoughtfully. "As for the studio, I haven't been there myself as I just came back to New Zealand from Wales. You could try sending the studio a sample of your recording. With good luck, they would send you a response.", he suggested. His expression softened at the girl's statement. "Hey, you may be seventeen, and people would expect you to have your life figured out but don't pressure yourself. I'd never thought I would come back here and teach. I even thought of teaching at a muggle university and tutoring kids as a backup plan. But, look where I am?", he chuckled. "I'm back here three years after I graduated.", he lightly laughed.

''Sound like Rumania is nice place'' She smiled professor. '' Do you have, professor email our something?'' She asked and she will send video of her voice and mayby she will get a job there if her life not will be end good about drama Of Maxwell. '' I just more worried, that people think that i am a bad person, who meet wrong people in my life. But your words make me feel a little and lot of better.'' She smiled. ''Thanky, professor!'' She smiled.

@Professor Noelle Maxwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back