James Adams

OOC First Name
James
Sexual Orientation
Esmexual.
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hi all,

I'm back from a long hiatus away. Anyway, I need a little help. As a RP noob still, I'm trying to fix some mistakes I made back when James was still unsorted. Basically, his bio and development were written to not be very interesting, a little confusing, and totally mismatched.

So I was thinking of using his promotion to Prefect as a reason to tidy up his personality and alter it slightly (more confident than some of his old RPs suggested). Would that work IC and OOC?

Also, if it does work, would anybody want to RP with him? (I'll try and fix his whole character first so it isn't confusing :tut: )

James

First of all, welcome back! ^_^

I did the same thing with my character, Keira Kendall-White :lol: she's having an entire history and personality change at the moment :r I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing as long as it doesn't dramatically affect anyone he's RP'd with before, it probably wouldn't hurt. But don't quote me on that. XD

I have two fifth years that I'd like to dig up and RP with again that might make suitable friends for James!

Bridget Riley: Bridget has a lot of different fears, but she's the sort of girl who constantly wants to stare them down and overcome them. She's a lot more confident now than she was 5 years ago, though. I haven't RP'd with her in so long so I have pretty much forgotten what she's like, too.. I need to do a bit of a bio revamp XD I'd say she's extremely loyal, and will help anyone in need, regardless of whether or not she knows them. She is afraid of being bullied herself, so if she ever saw it happening to someone else, she'd step in right away and tell the bully where they could go and stick it. Other than that, she's totally up for getting into trouble and exploring. She also used to be a Seeker for Hufflepuff and loves Quidditch.

Matilda Undersee: I also haven't RP'd with Mattie here for a long time either. When she was in her first year, she'd never really had any contact with anyone her age, except when they called her names at her primary school (she's a part goblin, so she was always much smaller than everyone else). For this reason, she was extremely distrusting of anyone and everyone. However it's been 5 years now, so she could go either way.. I could either continue with that idea, and say that she was also being bullied at Hogwarts, so she's still closed up and shy, or I could say she opened up a bit. I'd probably go with her still being shy though.

If you fancied a RP with either of these characters (probably only one though, because otherwise I'm going to have quite a lot of RP's going on at once and I'm already procrastinating XD), then let me know! ^_^

I've only been in a few solo RPs, so hopefully nothing drastic would happen :r

As for Bridget, I'd say this would be ideal as James was also once a seeker for Gryffindor (I'm thinking of some sort of major illness as an IC reason for my OOC inactivity :r ) Perhaps her loyalty will help?

Should be fine then! :p

Major illnesses would have to be approved, but you don't really need a reason for the inactivity, because there's nothing to say he hasn't just been keeping his head down at Hogwarts for a while :p and as for leaving the team, for Bridget I'll probably say she wanted more time to focus on her studies, but she might go back to it on day in the future. Maybe James left for a similar reason? :)

Did you fancy RPing now or did you want to wait for a bit? ^_^

Stella Lagowski said:
Should be fine then! :p

Major illnesses would have to be approved, but you don't really need a reason for the inactivity, because there's nothing to say he hasn't just been keeping his head down at Hogwarts for a while :p and as for leaving the team, for Bridget I'll probably say she wanted more time to focus on her studies, but she might go back to it on day in the future. Maybe James left for a similar reason? :)

Did you fancy RPing now or did you want to wait for a bit? ^_^
That works ^_^

If you don't mind, I'd rather wait until I've sorted his character out first. I can run with it earlier if you'd rather do it sooner though :)

Noo that's totally fine! That's why I asked ^_^ just send me a PM when you'd like to RP! :D

Hello,

So I can offer you Graeme Fergusson. He's a fifth year hufflepuff. He's not that active, so it would be good to get him out there. Since they are both in the same year it would make sense that they'd at least meet. It would be good for him to have a friend.

And, I can also offer you Sage Ottavi, whose a seventh year, she's also a prefect, so they could meet. She's a slytherin and is attempting to make some friends, since all of her friends graduated. She'd not be looking for anything long term, so it would be a small friendship.

Let me know if you are interested!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back