Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
straight
Wand
12 1/2" Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Athena had decided what the best outfit for the Yule ball would be, something her mother had given her as a present at the start of the semester and after not knowing on what occasions she was going to wear it the idea had simply popped into her head. She knew her mother loved spoiling her and Antonio (she liked to think of herself as more spoiled than her brother, though not necessarily a spoiled brat), and secretly she loved her mother dearly for thinking of her more than she used to. Not that she had a distant relationship with her mom, but she was closer to her dad.

She blinked, glancing at the time and within five minutes she was out of the common room and making her way down to the great hall, with a big smile plastered on her face. Last time, Athena had gone to the ball with her best friends, but this time, she had been asked by Liam Waldgrave. Okay, so she kind of saw this one coming, but hey, he was handsome. Athena wasn't about to turn away from this opportunity. Liam flattered her and the blonde was pretty sure they would make a cute couple. She searched the room for her date, wondering if he was already here or if she had to wait for him and pretend not to look like a loner.

Liam was completly ready for the Yule Ball. He had been looking for dates with Nixon and ofcourse he had found one. Liam liked the girls from his own house and saw them a lot. The blonde boy had asked Athena for the dance and she said yes. Athena was a pretty blonde and she was fierce. Liam liked girls with something to say and he wanted to give her a special night she would never forget. He was quite the dancer and he hoped she would like to dance too. Liam would meet up with her in the Great Hall, because he spend a bit of lot time at his hair and he wanted to make sure his looks were fine for this event. Liam entered the great hall and searched for a familliar blonde. When he walked a bit further a bit slown down by all those beautiful girls that he almost bumped into someone while being dreamy and stuff. This was the best evening ever, all the girls looking pretty and dressed up. He enjoyed himself really much. In the crowd he noticed Athena and he had brought something for her ofcourse. '' Hey there beauty.'' He said with a charming smile and walked over to her. He pulled the red rose from behind his back and gave it to Athena. '' I hope you will dance with me.'' He said and winked for a second.

Athena tapped her foot on the floor a little impatiently, wondering if her brother and the Wolfe twins would attend today. She, of course, had told her best girl friend all about her date tonight though she couldn’t exactly remember if she had told either of the boys. Probably not, she thought, otherwise they would surely try to sabotage it in some way. Both Antonio and Grayson were protective and Athena wanted to enjoy her night. When someone with a familiar voice called her ‘beauty’ the blonde blushed slightly and giggled at Liam as he offered her a rose. "Hey handsome," she greeted, taking the rose from him happily. "Of course I'll dance with you, who wouldn’t?" she slyly flirted back, a little back and forth she liked doing with Liam. With him, it was easy, she could freely do so without it being awkward since he did it to her in return. Excited, but trying not to lose her cool too much just yet, the third year took the boy's hand and pulled him on the dance floor with her.

Liam saw his date coming and he smiled as she saw the blonde Slytherin. She looked very pretty and he was glad that he could call her his date. He liked Athena for the fact that she flirted with him as well and she could understand a compliment. Odette had troubles with getting compliments he figured, but he wouldn't give up on her. But he also didn't want to lose his place at the team, so he would try and behave himself. He winked at Athena at her comment at him. '' That's exactly what I ask myself. I hope you like the rose.'' Liam said to Athena. He had learned from his father to take good care of girls and welcome them with flowers or stuff to make them happy. His father thought him well he figured. He looked around the hall and accompanied Athena to the dancefloor. He knew her twin and was wondering what he had to say about this, or if she even mentioned him to her.'' I'm happy to be here with you. Your kind of special and really pretty you know?'' Liam said charming to the girl and started to dance a little. He thought of the face that her twin would make if he would see them together, kind of hilarious he figured. He was chosen as a beater instead of him so double win.

Athena was glad Liam had asked her to the dance, she could annoy her friends by bragging about being asked. Of course she didn’t want to annoy them to the point of making them angry, so she wasn’t going to mention it that often. But every once in a while couldn’t hurt. Athena was beginning to be more interested in boys than previously and Liam was definitely a start. She figured she liked him a little more than the usual crush kids got. "I love it, Liam, it’s beautiful," she said, meaning it. She giggled at his comment and placed a hand on his arm. "I’m happy you asked me to the Yule ball. You’re so sweet," she gushed, and linked her arm with his while they chatted. She tried not to blush too much, as she wouldn’t want to give away how much she was enjoying his company just yet. Their evening had just started, after all.

Liam knew Athena her friend Jasmine well and had always a weak spot for both of the girls. He saw them hanging out many times and Jasmine was now a member of the Quidditch Team too together with him. But Athena seemed to have an interest in him and he noticed that. Liam couldn't admit that he only had eyes for her, he still liked girls and looking at them. But while Athena spoke to him and really did her best of flirt with him, it let him focus on her. She looked beautiful this evening and he liked the girl for sure. When she said she liked the rose it made Liam smile. He was glad she did, and he thanked his dad inside his head for his good lessons.
' I'm glad you do. You made me think of a rose. It's a beautiful flower for sure.'' He said to her with a charming smile. He didn't even had to put much effort into it, it just went and it went good. Liam had a feeling that Athena was kind of into him and he was happy with that. She wasn't the most easy girl he had seen, and she could really tell what was on her mind. He liked those girls. But honestly he liked all the girls mostly. Liam looked at Athena and pushed a strand out of her face what was hanging in front of her eye. '' I'm glad I did too. So now I can get to know you better. Okay I start, than you can ask me anything! What is the thing you like doing the most?'' Liam asked to Athena and wondered what she would answer or ask him.

For the third year in a row Grayson was attending the Yule ball with his sister. The previous year he had attended in a group with their best friends Antonio and Athena, though Grayson would hardly consider Antonio his best friend more of someone he had to put up with to spend time with Athena and Jasmine. Grayson had considered asking Athena to the ball, an idea he ran by his sister who informed him she already had a date. So when the night of the ball came Grayson once again met his sister in the entrance hall and entered the ball. Grayson briefly left Jasmine so he could grab some drinks and heard Athena's voice. He looked over and saw her with a boy he assumed was her date. Liam Waldgrave. Grayson felt like he could be physically sick. Of all the guys in their year she could have come to the dance with, she had come with him, the boy was a known flirt and no girl held his attention for more than five minutes. Part of him wanted to just go back to his sister and get on with his night but he couldn't leave Athena with the resident creep of their year. "Working your way through the class as usual Liam," Grayson said as he approached the pair. "Have you picked your next one yet or are you just gonna go with the flow?"

As the pair talked, Athena didn't realise that any thoughts of her brother and her best friends weren't there. She sighed contentedly, she was already having fun and enjoying her night with Liam for which she was grateful. She wasn't oblivious to the fact that he was a player, or that he liked flirted with all girls, but maybe the blonde could somehow convince him to give his attention just to her. She didn't like sharing the spotlight. It took the fun away most of the time. She playfully rolled her eyes at her Slytherin friend. She giggled once more at his compliment. "Thank you, Liam, really, if you flatter me any more than this I don't think you can become more charming than you are already," she replied, and winked. She was satisfied when he seemed to be more into her and pulled a strand of her hair from her face. Her face lit up and she nodded, agreeing. "Sure!" When he asked what her favourite thing to do was, she smiled. "I love to-" She stopped abruptly when she heard a voice, and she turned to see Grayson approach her and her date. "Hey," she greeted him, glancing awkwardly between him and Liam. He wasn't being nice to Liam, it wasn't as if he did anything to Gray that Athena was aware of. "Grayson! There's no need to be so rude," she hissed at him, glaring a little. She didn't want her friend to ruin her night.

Liam was aware of the people around him. Ofcourse he had eyes for Athena and especially tonight and the fact that she was flirting with him for sure. Liam enjoyed her company and getting compliments was nice. His ego could always become bigger and the satisfaction of hearing he was a pretty boy was always good. Liam thought girls deserved company and wanted to make them feel good about themselves, he didn't understand it when people weren't confident. He always wondered why he was a brother of Beaubelle, she was so different than he was. He tried to give her confidence all the time, but now she was dating a Gryffindor boy and that seemed to work. Liam his theory did work than, that a boy could make a girl more confident. He was glad for his sister and was wondering if she would be close. He didn't really knew the guy the only thing he knew was that his name was teddy or something, strange name at least. The blonde focused on Athena gain and smiled as she commented on him.
'' People often call me Liam Casanova you know, and now you know why.'' He said with a grin. He could joke all the time, but mostly he was just serious about himself. People could think he was joking, but he was just confident about himself. Why would someone hold back about how awesome he was. People could know and learn from it. When Athena was answering his question he looked at her and was wondering what she would say. He loved to get to know her better, now that he had her for himself. But the conversation was interupted by a boy also from their year. Liam sighted heavy and hated it when especially boys interrupted him being with a girl. And what he said made Liam laugh for a moment. He grinned at Grayson and took his hand back from Athena her face. And turned to him.'' Someone is jealous here? Couldn't you find another date than your lovely sister? '' Liam said with a smile. He wanted to say pretty, but he guessed perhaps Athena could become a bit jealous, he didn't want the two friends to fight over him ofcourse. Liam had heard from Jasmine that she would be going with her brother, he overheard it in the common room. '' I asked Athena to the Yule Ball. We are having a great night don't we? Athena you can finish your sentence if you'd like.'' Liam said as he turned to his date again and gave her a charming smile with his white teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back