Old School Week A Little Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia Dragonova

Ophelia was miffed. Her mom dancing with some Professor guy. What was the deal with that. She stormed through the hall and toward the exit before running into someone. “Ow!” She complained.

Chaos Zhefarovich was dressed up slightly in the Yule Ball, just checking things out since he didn't have anything else to do, and had no idea what these things were. He was sure that this was a mistake. Especially when someone managed to run right into him. "Whoa, where's the fire?" Chaos asked as he dusted his jacket off.

Ophelia backed up and dusted herself off as well to straighten any wrinkles in her dress. “The fire is back there. Hence me going this way.” She said, though he still stood sort of in her way unless she shoved past others.

Chaos looked behind him to see if there was a real fire, but honestly, there was not. "That would have livened the place up." Chaos shifted a bit and folded his arms across his chest. "Am I in your way?"

“Honestly someone should think of including fire in the decor.” She muttered. She looked up at the older student. “You are.” She said bluntly.

Chaos raised an eyebrow at her words. Seriously? She was twisted. Who was this girl? "Supposed to be a winter thing. Fire doesn't exactly go with the theme." Chaos smirked as she said that he was in the way. "Sucks for you, if I did not plan on moving, but I'm on my way out. This is boring."

Smirked. “If You cant find a place for flames to fit in then you aren’t thinking creatively enough.” She responded. “I’m also on my way out.” She casted a glare back at where her mom was.

Chaos thought that she had a point. How interesting. He caught the glare that she passed to her mom, which made him connect the dots. The woman had some resemblance to the girl. "That woman piss you off? Come with me. Talking to someone will help with the pent up anger." Chaos turned and started to head out, assuming the first year would come along.

Ophelia followed but mostly because this was the only exit. “What are you some kind of shrink in training?” She asked.

A shrink? Now that was a good area to work, if he went down that road. "Could be. But I'm also bored and wouldn't mind talking to someone who thinks fire is fascinating. So, what has your feathers ruffled?"

Hated the idea of a shrink being anywhere near her. Even just someone that thought they might want to be one. "If you must know my mother is in there making a fool of herself with the charms professor." She said making a face as if disgusted.

Chaos listened to why she was disgusted by her mom dancing or doing whatever it was with the Charms professor, but then it connected. "I take it that he's not your dad. Is she married or having an affair, perhaps?" Chaos did not have a broken home, so he was curious on how this situation panned out.

Ophelia raised her eyebrow. "Are you one of those people who lives off drama?" She asked. "No, My dad is dead." She said in an almost nonchalant way, it wasn't like it was some secret. "I had a step dad but he and mom fought a lot so now I don't." She added.

Chaos chuckled at her assumption. But her real dad was dead, and her stepfather was no longer in the picture. Huh, how interesting. "I don't live off of drama. I was sheltered for all of my life. I was too precious to let out of the house, figuratively speaking. I didn't even attend a magical school I transferred here this year. So, hearing about things that I've never seen before is interesting to me." Chaos put his hands in his pockets. "What is your name?"

Ophelia listened but didn't know how much she believed him. "People still shelter their children? No point, world will just kick them in the face harder." She said honestly. "I'm Ophelia, uhm Dragonova but since you're sheltered I guess last names don't mater."

Chaos would have to agree with that, which was an argument he made to his father to even let him go to a magical school. He listened to her name, and knew at once where her lineage was. "Last names do in my family. I know several, as sheltered as I am. I'm Chaos Zhefarovich the Second. I was named after my uncle." That name of his alone would say enough.

Ophelia was surprised by his name. “Woah isnt your family like old world magic and crap? Wicked.”

Chaos knew at once that she might recognize the name. He nodded, smirking subtly, "Yeah, and my father went a little overboard with his pureblood heir. I had to convince my parents to give me siblings. Thankfully, what I ask for, normally, I get."

Ophelia nodded. “So you’re a silver spoon baby just now experiencing the world.” She spoke, clearly thinking she knew about those types of people. She did enough reading for it. Sociological differences interested the child. “Must be weird going to a school like this now.” She said pointedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back