A little bored.

Kagyou Wu

Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Kagyou couldn't remember the first time she came into the dungeons, or maybe this was her first time in the dungeons. Well, it didn't matter. She had to go to different parts of the school.. eventually. I guess. Well nonetheless, she was.. bored. And she was taking a break from all the studying she'd been doing so far. She didn't expected school to be that bland, and boring- but it seemed like schools everywhere were quite similar. Except this one had moving staircases, talking portraits and.. well, she heard there was ghosts.

It was after a while that Kagyou realized she was lost. And it didn't take long before she further realized that she was lost AND stranded in the dark. There WAS dimmed lights, but as long as the light wasn't stretched far, it was already considered 'dark' to her.

Finally, Kagyou simply sat on the floor and waited. And attempted to calculate the location of the Slytherin common room from where she was.

((do you mind me joining?))

Libby decided to re-enter the dungeon, hoping she wouldn't find what she did last time. "Lumos" she whipsered with her wand in front of her, noticing how dark it was down there.

She started to walk mentally noting where she was heading. Thump, "Oof" she said unintentionally. She pointed her wand down to see someone, "Oh, sorry" she apologized and moved the wand out the way. Turning to her she asked. "Who are you? What are you doing here on your own?" She knelt down. "Are you alright?" she asked.

(Do join.)

'Lumos'
Kagyou turned around immediately, to notice a figure walking towards her. Or rather at her. Before she knew it, the girl had bumped into her, and she let off a small 'oww..'. When she apologized, however, Kagyou simply giggled and looked up to the other, her opal eyes reflecting off the light, as she stared. "Ah." she've seen this girl before. "Hi. My name is Kagyou. I'm a hufflepuff first year." canting her head to the side, she continued staring. "You seem familiar. Are you here to find the slytherin common room, too?"

Libby smiled. "Im Hufflepuff 1st year too. I'm Libby" she said. She took back up, and put her hand out to help up Kagyou. "No, are you? Im just wandering for the fun of it" she explained. She's seen this girl in classes, but had never spoken to her before now.

Oh. A Hufflepuff, that's no wonder.
"Yep, I'm looking for puppy." she added casually, now looking around. "Would you like to join me and sit here, or would you like to continue wandering. I'm quite worried that we'll get lost." she paused. "Well, I think I'm already lost." Kagyou smiled and giggled, scratching her head slightly.

"Puppy?" she asked. Libby smiled. "I'll wait here a bit if you like, it's alright, i know the way back. My mum showed me this way from when she got lost at hogwarts scotland's dungeons." She said, holding up a piece of chalk. "How long have you been here?" she asked as she sat down and leant on the wall.

Kagyou nodded. "Puppy." she scratched her head, and for a split second, she actually forgot his name. "And i don't mind the company." As Liberty spoke about her mother, it reminded her of that 2nd year Gryffindor, who was in Hogwarts Scotland too. And when she asked how long she'd been here, Kagyou gave a thought. "Well." she began with a matter-of-factly tone. "Two thousand, six hundred and fifty six steps."

"Ojou-sama." Came a softly reprimanding voice from the gloom of the dungeons; out of the darkness, Henric Lee appeared to materialize. His immaculate uniform tightly fitting his countenance, blank orbs with furrowed brows accompanied his frown. "You shouldn't be here..." He murmured, untying the little knot on his cloak and throwing it over Kagyou's shoulders as he walked behind her. "Is it cold?" He added quietly. "The dungeons get breezy."

"Henric!" Kagyou cried out, happy to have heard his voice- And for some reason, it all seemed how she had imagined it to. After the cloak was placed around her, the petite white child glomp the taller male, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I'm boreed." she complained, now seemingly having forgot all about Liberty. "And I haven't seen you since-" she paused. "Since I haven't seen you, i guess.."

As opal eyes looked up to reach his ink coloured ones, she smiled. "How have you been?"

Henric nodded and placed Kagyou down from the height he was standing from. "I've been better." He replied dryly, "The climate and freedom here I do not grow used to, from what I have experienced from youth." His attention turned to Liberty standing right there, and he bowed his head slightly. "Hello." He greeted quietly, his finely carved features thrown into sharp relief as he stood by the candlelight, looking oddly like an emaciated predator of the night. He combed his dark hair back and he looked upon Kagyou again, scrutinizing her features with his piercing gaze. "You appear well. From my observations as I follow you about school."

Kagyou seemed to now tighten the cloak around her small figure, playfully attempting to to feign something scary as he spoke. "But it's fun, isn't it?" she hasn't sounded this cheerful for a while. "I mean, the freedom and stuff. And yeah, I've been having fun. Sort of." Covering her face now with the cloak, she tip toed and attempted to reach her face in front of his. "Rawr! - Oh. Ya." she tooked up at him again, and into his piercing gaze without much trouble. "Have you seen Chibi and Tanrei before?"

"Nani?" Came the awkward reply; it was some other odd title she had attached on some poor people wasn't it? Henric furrowed his brows and attempted to find people who would fit this queer description, then turned back to her, halted, and shook his head. "No." Henric quipped quietly, dark stands of hair floating in and out of the view he had, obscuring his eyes. He breathed out, "It is chilly." He remarked, while waiting for her next retort to his ignorance towards this Chibi and Tanrei.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Kagyou hurried and took the cloak from around herself and replaced it around Henric. "I'm used to this weather since.." she paused for a while. "Well, there was much colder." she smiled and began digging into her pockets. "I think I brought Chibi with me-- Oh. Here she is- Oh. She's asleep." Carefully, Kagyou fished out a small puffskien and brought it to Henric's face. "Here." she smiled. "Chibi."

An even blanker expression hit the boy's face.

There was a slight pause; then, "Ah." Was the only sound that came out of Henric's mouth. He blinked at the sleeping furry balled object of no whatsoever shape or sequence he could identify. "Very fluffy." He managed at last, deciding against seeing whatever Tanrei was. "You should make your way out of here, Ojou-sama." His brows narrowed slightly, "Not many take kindly to one such as you wandering around the dungeons." He gave a little hidden smile. "And they're mostly from my house."

Kagyou scratched her cheek, replacing Chibi back into her pocket. "I'll be fine." she said rather happily. "I have Chibi." There was a slight pause. "And you." she added quickly. "I guess. I'd like to see them be mean to me, anyways." she commented confidently.
Stroke stroked the small furball in her pocket with her thumb. Then, there was a small hint of coldness. "I'd Stupefy them into living frozen hell."

"That isn't the way a lady should be speaking." Henric replied reproachfully, looking to the side where the set of stairs that led away from the dungeons were poised quite still. "Still. You should go somewhere more cheerful, Ojou-sama, if you wanted to call your humble butler forth, it would be easier to do so from the owlery." His dim, emotionless orbs washed over her features for a moment. Then he spread his arm out in a beckoning posture, "Please."

"Summon you like how owls are?" she asked, arching a brow. "What do you propose you are, like Tanrei? Even Tanrei throws temper at me." she stated bluntly, remembering about the albino raven and its demands for treats. "And I want to explore here." she added quickly, looking around in the complete gloominess of the place, then she lied. "It's.. very.. Interesting and uhm. Comforting." Truth be told, she didn't want to leave just yet. "And 'sides. There's light here. So its. Uhm." she arched a brow. "Cheerful enough, I guess."

Henric arched a brow so high it was in danger of disappearing into his long strands of dark black hair. "Sa." He murmured, turning to Liberty. "If you'll excuse us." With that, he spun on his heel and moved forward smoothly like a hawk swooping down on it's prey. He took hold of the albino girl's hand, and gestured to the stairs. "Will it be more cheerful outside if I came with you?" Henric asked kindly, his features etching out a shadowy smile.

Kagyou resisted the urge to laugh as she asked this, "Are you sure you won't melt in the sunshine and happiness, decorated with rainbows, blue birds and butterflies?" She noticed a kind of smile, and resisted to pull the boy's smile to a more cheerful one. "If you would not melt, perhaps it would be cheerful-er." she commented. "Unless you're so very." she rolled her eyes slightly. "Very,very,veryveryvery busy, of course."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back