OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
This is one of my first plot developments ever since I started here in 2013. Somehow I never felt the confidence to post one. What if no one likes me characters and such drama comes to mind. Somehow I put my whole heart in my babies and I can't see their flaws. Some of my babies need more love and I just love plots =)

So here it goes:

First Years said:
Lenore Harvelle
Lenore is my part goblin she is from a rather odd family. Her dad gave her the goblin genes and he works as a muggle drama teacher. The kids think he is always in his role and is just a the run in the mill odd drama teacher. Haven't we all had those? Her mother is a half blood and they live in a Wizarding Village in New Zealand. She hides her goblin features, but can't hide her length. So when someone asks she says she suffers from dwarfism. She is scared for the prejudiced against goblins and doesn't like her heritage. At the moment she doesn't know how to coexist with both halves. Lenore is a fan of greek mythology and everything that surrounds that. She could geek about it for hours, but I don't think if anyone would be happy with that.

For Lenore I am looking for friends, people that want to use her as a science project, enemies and later lovers/finals.
Second Years said:
Perry Wyatt

Perry is my sweetheart and major teddy bear. I find it hard to roleplay a guy, but I am font of him. I kind of forgot him in his first year, but I want him to be active and make something out of his Hogwarts experience. Perry is a muggleborn and loves his muggle tech. He is kind of a big nerd, games, comics everything teens do these days. He is also a big sports fan, he played soccer on a high level. But opted to go for magic when the invitation came.

For Perry I am looking for literally everything. He just needs more love.

Elizabeth Elly Chatwin

Elly is my baby and somehow I really feel connected to her. Were Paige is the Slytherin in me, Elly is the Ravenclaw. The studious, perfectionist that can't walk into a straight line. Elly is really flexible and oblivious. She doesn't notice that Phoebe Holland is rivalling her in charms. Elly is enthusiastic and things come easy to her. At the same time she tries to work hard for things she wants in life.

She works in the magical menagerie and is keeper in the Ravenclaw team. Elly already has a tight club of friends, but there is always room for more.

For Elly I am looking for flings, lovers and even a final. For final I have some guidelines/rules. That sounds overly serious, but I just don't want to be let down.
Other said:
Alison Kingswood (21)

Alison was a Gryffindor and is still one at heart. She is a professional
Quidditch chaser and has had some flings/interests in the past. For her I am just looking for some simple roleplays and friends.

Paige Rivers (22)
Paige is my first account on HNZ, she is my Slytherin side. She isn't as horrible/backstabbing as she used to be and now she is more on the nice personality of spectrum. The works at St Mungo as a social worker. Almost the same job I will have when I finish my degree. For Paige I want the same as I want for Alison. Some simple roleplays and friends. Just some more plots and love.
I don't want her to fade away, because I can't use her.
Tams.

I might have someone for Elly's final, but I'm curious what your requirements are.

I wondered whether Perry would be available as a love interest for Geo in the second semester of Year 3? :r She will *Ahem* have had some issues in this department during the first semester, and so it would be good for her to meet someone.. more appropriate.. during this time xD

Also, I may have someone for Alison, depending on how old she is?

Tamara!

I have some offers:

For Lenore, I have Fleur as a friend :D I think they're on their way for that anyway but it's always fun to establish it xD

For Perry I can offer April as someone to date? We can see how they get on ^_^ she has 0 romantic plans so it's totally open. Maybe they can become friends first?

And for both of your adults I can offer Amy Ward as a friend :D she's very adventurous and fun and I think she can fit either of them? So I'm happy to befriend whichever one needs it most :r

If you have any other ideas, let me know!

Thanks!

I could offer up Olive (21) for Alison? They were both Gryffindors and Olive needs more friends xD

Additionally I could offer Natalie Goodwin (23) for either of them. She attended HS and was the owner of the HogsHead for a while :)

Dan:
Mwhahaha =)

Phoebe:
I am definitely up for Perry dating Geo in the second semester of year three. He is a giant teddybear after all.
And Alison, Olive I think could pair up nicely as well. Maybe we could start this topic soon? =D Natalie seems like a good option too.

Daphne:
Yeaah, I still want Len and Fleur to make a topic together. Fleur is such a fun and easy going girl.

Perry would need some energy in his life =) April could suit that need haha! We can make a meeting topic? Want me to make it or you?

And didn't we have a Amy, Paige etc, bar topic? I think I forgot that one, but we can always make a new one where they are drinking coffee and talk about how Amy got here? Paige is rather curious.

Hey! So I have a couple things to offer you ^_^
elly · veronica
First up, I have these two who kind of already know each other from living in the same dorm together. Veronica has a couple of close friends herself, but she also could use some more branching out and I think Elly is quite similar to her in some ways - but also different enough that it would be good for Veronica to become better acquainted with her. Also, since Elly is now the Keeper on the Ravenclaw team, Veronica would love to talk to her about that because she is also a little bit of a Quidditch fan (something that is going to increase big-time as she gets older).

lenore · frankie
These two are also in the same house, same year, but the idea I had for them was a slightly more specific kind of friendship. While Frankie would be friends with Lenore regardless, I know she would absolutely take offence to any negativity or prejudice Lenore might receive about her goblin heritage (if Frankie were to find out about that, of course), and want to fight or argue with whoever was treating Lenore differently because of it, as well as supporting her in other ways too. So if that's something you'd like to explore, I'd totally be up for it :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back