Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alexis ventured to the student lounge in the hopes of finding a Gryffindor named Celebi. She was to deliver her fifth rose in the list and knowing most Gryffindors hung out there,that was her first bet beefore going to the seventh floor. Also the lounge was close the Puff house which was perfecr since she also had to deliver a rose to someone named Alessio. "Is someone named Celebi here?",she called out as soon as she stepped into the lounge with the basket in hand.

Celebi had recieved yellow Roses from Alessio and from Leo, and so she expected nothing more. However while studying she heard her name, and peaked from the floor where she had rolled herself into a Celebi burrito in her blankets. Struggling for a moment before getting out of the blankets and walking over to thr shorter girl. "That's me! Hi!" She spoke cheerfully.

Alexis smiled as a pretty girl who seemed to be in her sixth year approached her. She must be Celebi amd soon enough Alexis received her answer. When Celebi greeted her,Alexis showed the rose."I'm Alexis and I am tasked to deliver this you.",she introduced herself while her hand tucked into her pocket to retrieve the note.
Dear Celebi
I kind of wish you knew, though I don't want to ruin what we have already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back