A Life Boost!! With a new job SHOULD come new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Knight

OOC First Name
Summer
Guess who!!

So, Gareth here has made it to actually getting a job. Who'd have thought he'd be responsible right?
Well, Nina didn't so he's out to prove her wrong.

For those people, and I'm sure there's more than a few, who don't actually know Gareth here I'll give a bit of background, for the rest look at his bio (siggy).

Gareth grew up slightly crazy and happy go lucky but not extraordinary. He got into a serious relationship, his first ever, and fell in love and was happy. When he was 19, still a happy go lucky child, his now long term girlfriend revealed she was pregnant. He panicked, as anyone in that situation who had never had to deal with responsibility would, and legged it. e did come back for her but it was too late and she had gone already. That experience sent him on a drinking and sleeping around period that lasted a year. About a year after the break up, his parents died. Gareth became the legal guardian for his three sisters (Moriah, Lilith and Avery). A year later (not now but close too it) He ran into Nina and his daughter. He was struck by the two year old and, as her mother doesn't think he's responsible enough to even tell the small girl who he is, he's deciding to shape up properly and become a proper father figure for his daughter and sisters.

Okay, so maybe it was more than a little bit about him.

What he needs is some good influences. Maybe people who have made it from play boy to family man or have always been that way and, of course, bad influences to make it that much harder to succeed.

I wouldn't mind a couple of ladies as well. He will still sleep around a bit, just not as much. I would like one almost serious relationship as well. It wouldn't quite reach the level that his and Nina's relationship did but it would be closer than anything else he'd had.

PLEASE REPLY!!

I'll love anyone who does forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and so on.
Summer
xxxx

p.s. Any one with a male aged 17-25 who is in trouble or needs drama in their lives please PM me!!

I could offer Zaria Love as a serious relationship while she is looking for her future husband to show his face( no one has stuck out as marriage material). She is a deatheater but of course she has not revealed this to anyone yet, she is wealthy and is in New zealand for a while on business.

I could also offer seth makwa for a little drama he is 18 and needs the most development.

He could rp with Ryan seeing as they are both in the same group they could get a drink or something along those lines. Its could be Ryan trying to get to know the people he is 'working for' a little better as we both know his trust issues

Alrighty...let me see. I may have a couple of things for you. First off for male friends I have Dominik Marinescu. He, along with Nicolae Kobori, were the two original Durmstrang bad boys on the site way back when we had the very first TWT. Yes I know...that was many many moons ago xD So he's pretty much your 'play boy turned family man' since he's now married to the most wonderful woman on the planet and has an absolutely beautiful baby boy. We could RP them together and see how it goes if you'd like to.

Let's see *flips through list* I have two ladies that I could offer up as the 'almost serious relationship.' I have Cecily Vickers who works as a nurse at Beauxbatons, but visits New Zealand quite often since her family has a vacation house there (and I will more than likely be applying for her to become a healer soon as well). I also have Mariska Franz who I've had for ages and haven't actually ever used her which is a shame because I'd really like to develop her character further.

Anyhoo...this is what I have to offer up. Let me know what you think :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back