A letter to Mum

Rhyspa Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie; Mini Me
Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Rhyspa walked up the stairs to the Owlery, she had to ask her mother something. She looked around for Seana, her snowy owl, so she could attach her letter to Seanas leg.
Dear Mum,
    How are you? I've missed you and Callan so much. I'll be coming home for summer holiday in a few days. Speaking of summer holiday, could I have one of my friends come home with me? Her name is Adia Grimonious. I feel so bad for her. She's got to stay at the castle all break because her parents are in Ice Land. I asked her if she would like to come home with me for break, and she just has to ask her mum. Is that alright with you? Write back to me as soon as you can!

Give Callan and Da my love,
        Rhyspa

Sadie strolled into the owlry, but promptly was stopped when she stumbled into someone. You're so clumsy!! she scolded herself angrily. "I'm so sorry. I swear, if the earth wasn't moving under me, I'd fall right off." She felt a little bad on top of her embaressment, thinking she may have interrupted something. "Uhh.. Well, Hi. I'm Satine. Well... Sadie."

Rhyspa stumbled a bit as a slightly smaller figure bumped into her. She looked to see a younger girl, stuttering apologies. She smiled, "It's quite alright. Everyone stumbles and trips over air a few times in their life!"

Sadie laughed, quite relieved. She hadn't met anyone yet, and a bad impression is NOT what she needed. "Well, again, sorry to bother you. But would it be too much trouble to explain a few things to me? I'm still a little lost..."

"Hi Sadie, I'm Rhyspa," she said. "What do you need me to explain?"

"Well, how exactly will classes work? And how should I buy my things? And when do I have to have them by?"

"Classes are pretty easy. Go to them and do the work, it just comes naturally. As for shopping for school items, get your list of what you'll need and go to the stores. The assistants and shop keepers are wonderful. They love it when you haggle." Rhyspa grinned. "Make sure you have them before your class starts."

Sadie sighed and giggled. A little from relief, a little from embarressment at how green she really was. "Well, thank you. Sorry again for bumping into you, but I'm sort of glad I did. I'll see you around."

Rhyspa smiled at the younger girl. She reminded her of herself; clumsy and shy. "It wasn't any trouble at all. Just ask for me if you need anymore help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back