A letter to mother

Kale Thomas

OOC First Name
Oleg
Kale walked up to the what seemed never ending steps that descended to the owlery. Lately things have been making him very homesick and he was saddened when he figured that he wouldn't be able to make it back home during break. When Kale reached the last and final stair and walked into the owlery, he remembered this was the first place he had ever met Anastasia and remembered how hard he crushed on her when he first met her. For a moment he realized tears welling up in his eyes, he hadn't really thought much about her death since then..

Kale walked toward his owl Dash, who starred up and him lazily "Hey boy...I need you to bring this to mother." Kale tied the note around his feathered friends leg and gave him a couple of long strokes on his soft back. "When you return, I'll have a treat for you." he smiled down at Dash after stroking his feathered back a few extra times. Dash let out a small squak and set flying.
Dear Mum,
   I'm terribly sorry that I have not sent you a letter since I've arrived to Hogwarts New Zealand. I have been extremely busy around the school. It's amazing here! I never thought Hogwarts would be this great. As you already know, I am a member of Slytherin, it's amazing. Even though a few members of the house are quite 'different' or 'more work to get along with', I like them all. I've also got myself a girlfriend, her name is Sabriel. She's very smart and very pretty, I think you'd like her. I have also made many other friends outside of Slytherin, I think I'm one of the more friendly members of Slytherin.. Oh! And I have also gotten a job in Hogsmeade! I work at Flourish and Blotts, like you did when you were a student. I love it! Now, enough with me..
   How is everyone doing mother? Are Stephen, Vicky, Chrissy enjoying their fourth year in Hogwarts England? How are Morgan, Mindy and Tarren? I miss everyone terribly, I think about you everyday and can't help but wish I went to the same school as them. Lastly, but most importantly, how are you? Anything new? I miss you so much I can't sum it up in words.
   I'm going to conclude this letter now, for if I don't stop now I think I'll never be able to. Please give everyone endless hugs and kisses for me and let them know how much I am missing them.

Love,
Kale

Also, please give Dash (my owl) a treat of some sort when you send him back. He's a friendly owl, let Tarren pet him if he asks.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back