A letter to mom

Kailey Harrington

OOC First Name
Kelsey
Wand
12 1/2" Firm Fir Wand with the essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kailey was walking up the steps to the tower to send off a letter to her mom When she got there she was tying the letter to the owls leg when an owl flew through the window and basically attacked her. After she got it to stop chasing her she noticed a letter addressed to her. She got it off the birds leg and opened it. It was from her mother. Odd timing... Kailey thought to herself She started to read
Dear Kailey,
How are things at school? Oh forget it I'm not going to avoid the subject. Now Kailey what I am about to tell you will uspet you. Gosh...I really don't know how to break this to you.Well yesterday Your brother Travis got in a car accident. * Kaileys chest tightened. Did he have little Isabella with him? She thought worridly thinking about her niece.* Him, Rebecca, and Isabella were the only three in the car, Jacob was at soccer practice and is taking it pretty hard. But what I need to tell you is that Travis was killed on impact. Rebecca and Isabella are in a critical state right now. I know your going to want to come to the funeral, Try to get the headmaster to let you come. I'm sure she would understand.

- Love your loving mother
Juanita
Kailey wanted to cry so hard. But she knew Travis wouldnt have wanted her to cry. She wiped away her tears and ran down the owlery steps back to the common room.

[In **'s are kaileys actions while reading the letter]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back