A letter to Makato

Tillian Angel

Dear Makato,

I have watched over you since your mother and father have paced away but it is now time for me to pass the torch. There is a Community in the US that I ran into and found some interesting connection to. jacob Black is the father to some amazing boys who are smart and protective , they have eached dedicated there lifes to the well beings of others and themselves. I will be leaving soon and will have to travel far away from new zealand at the call of something else in my past.

You will be left in the care of the Black family. I will be leaving you all of everything I own so that you may have money to use as needed. Your mother and father and there history has been a mess a so I will be leaving you a dairy and a log of it so that you may have a better vision of the truth the history of your family that you know is not entirly true and that is due to the people you have been around.

I hope you will forgive me someday for this and realize that this was for the best.

With love and protection
Tillian angel
Healer exrodinar

TO be delivered to Makato Scry

The nigh air was warm as Makato Lied awake in bed. He could not sleep alot of things where going on in his head. He had been under the tutalage of a mentor since he was not in school. Makato loved school with apassion and wished very much for the day that he could return. He was tired of his new life.

With all the comings and going Makato lived in his family estate under unyielding watch of the estate servants. The head maid and butler saw to his education and upbring while Tillian saw to his protection and well being. They all began to mold him into the perfect young adult. He was a high class child. With his father connection in the muggle world and his mothers in the magical world he had to attended many events and shake hands.

He rolled over and looked out the window. He was always alone though no friends or people to relate to be normal with like back at school. He had lost touche with everyone and did not even know if anyone cared that he was gone.

Out of the blue a Stromy Black owl appeared in the window with mail. Makato lept from his bed and went to open the window. It was tillian trusty owl Eclipse she had aletter for makato. Makato read the letter and felt the world around turn topsy turvy. He felt anger and pain well up inside him and boil over into tears. How could tillian leave him with someone else.

Another owl arrived a few seconds or it had looked liek an owl but it was a raven. The bird held its ankle out with a little message.

The message read: Plese stand by for the Black family. Makato looked around and heard the familiar popping of appartion. There before him stood two older men both with a look of power about them. The bald one looked like he was a rather bad mood while the other was smiling a huge smile.

Raziel still did not get overr the wierd feeling that apparting brought about also he was temporaily could not see because of the darkness of the room.

"Lumos!" Raziel said as he raised his wand above his head to let the light cover more space. He looked aroun the room noting some of the boys belonging before setting his eyes on the boy himself.

"Sebastien is this him? He does not look like a handful much less to bright. We might have the wrong house?" Raziel said looking at the boy with little interest and then looking at his brother Sebastien.

"No we have the right house and this is ht e boy we came here for Raziel ." Sebastien said in a chuckle to his rather sour mood brother.

"Makato , I am Sebastien Black and this is my brother Raziel Black and we have come here on behalf of Tillian and my father. You will be traveling with us and staying until you grduate school then you are free to go and never come back if that is what you like. I will not worry about all the small stuff until we get back. Plaese gather your things and prepared to travel by floo network." Sebastien siad waisting little to no time but also never breaking his smile.

Makato did not ask questions but simply got up and packed his things in silence for he was to mad to say anything respectful. He gathered his most valued thing and place them all in the trunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back