A letter to Abbey

Asher Lurken

Wand
Zebra Wood 10" with essence of unicorn hair
Asher had finally unpacked what few things she had and settled into her bunk in the girl's tent. Without anything to do yet, Asher's mind drifted to Abbey. Her eyes began to well up as she realized that she already missed her sister. I should write to her now that I've arrived...

Asher pulled out a piece of parchment and began writting.
Dear Abbey,

Made it to New Zealand safely and I finished unpacking and started thinking about you.  Its so different here, but in a good way.  I've spent almost the whole day with Noah, Nina, and Alex.  Sakura is flat out ignoring Noah and I and I feel terrible.  I never meant for her to be angry with him...I understand her being upset with me, but I don't want him to feel bad.  I could have sworn he acted like he was going to hold my hand for second before we entered the Great Hall.  I entered my name into the Goblet of Fire so keep your fingers crossed!  I hope you have a great first year...try and stay out of trouble.  (I know its hard...)  Keep up your studies and don't forget to write to me.  I miss you!

Love Your Sister,
Asher

Asher folded up the parchment and sealed it. She made her way across the grounds to the Owlry. She found an owl that looked reliable and attatched the letter to its leg. She lifted it on her arm and threw it into the wind and watched fly away. Asher sighed and went back to the tent to find Acucio and take him to explore the grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back