A letter of remorse?

Shiloh Denton

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Shiloh walked to the owlery, her letter already written. She was sorry that she had written one before now and was sure that Creta was still upset about it. Even though she had been busy, it realy was her fault. Creta couldn't write it first as she didnt have an owl and had too use whatever Shiloh used to send a letter. Which had not happened thus far. So, she decided that this time, she was actually going to wirte and send one. As she looked around for a suitable owl tha would be able to fly all the way to London, she smiled when she came upon a young Snowy owl. Which was good as Creta did so love Snowy owls. She placed her letter at its leg and watched it fly out the opening. She was glad she had finally gotten around to doing it.
Letter said:
Dear Creta,
Please allow me to start by saying how absolutely sorry I am for not having written this letter to you sooner. My life has been far to erratic since I returned to school and so far, i have seen no signs that it is going to change.
I was only able to write this letter when I recieved a detention. After that detention I went straight back to my dorm and started this letter to you. I will appologise now, for anytime wasted awaiting my replies as I have no idea when i shall next have time to sit down and write. Though school is great, it is still taking abit of getting used to.
Anyway, how are you? How has school been? I hope our friends aren't disappointed. Do they miss me? I heard that Gran has been wanting to see me? How much of this is true?
Anyway, I cannot wait to get a return letter from you, as I really miss you so much.
Love Shiloh.

OOCOut of Character:
Ugh- I so cant be botherd xD

Letter said:
Shiloh,
I have waited far too long for you to send me one of these things. You have no idea what I felt when I saw an owl come flying through my window. At first I thought I was going insane. Then mother told me that we were to be expecting a letter from you, so ofcourse then I knew who the owl was from. I am really glad you were finally able to find time to send it.
I was shocked to hear that you recieved a detention. What could you possibly have done? You've never gotten a detention before so why start now? It doesn't make sense to me? However I have not told mother about it so you will not get into trouble. I am also glad to hear that you are liking school. I had been worried, that you wouldn't have liked it there *eyeroll*.
Anyway, I am good. I have taken up languages again and I am currently learning Italian. Shiloh it is amazing and so cool a language to learn. I mean just the way they have a roll of the tongue. It is amazing.
School has been boring as usual. Mrs Hayfer has decided that she wants to give us all Music Homework. I mean really? What are you supposed to do for music homework in one night anyway? She wants it back by tomorrow. I really dont get it. Then there is also a really cute sub that we had last week. Mr Campbell. Honestly he is just so cute. He definately earned the name 'McSteamy'.
Celeste and Chelsey have just about given up on asking me where you are, coz I always tell them the same thing. I honestly think they are going to start thinking you are at a boarding school or something.
Yeah, how did you know? Gan has been asking mother when she will hear from the school. After all she did pay for you to attend this 'Special school'. Gran doesn't know we turned her money into galleons for you. Obviously.
I really miss you too Shiloh and I am happy you were able to atleast write this letter. xxoo
Creta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back